• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Oh fuck, GMG removed Mad Max from VIP, wanted to use my credits for that. And still no official announcement about the credit situation for which I was waiting.

Very worried about INR conversions on Steam. GMG shifted over to INR earlier this year and their prices are now higher than the equivalent USD price for everything. Gonna suck big time if the same thing happens on Steam.

strafer

7f66fd13e1154fa22dc9b40a21c8c72b.png

I await the delicious price mistakes :p

Where is SEK.

Come on Steam.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey fellas, episode 1 Beginner's guide to RPG Maker MV (feat. SteamGAF RPG) is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0X01yrHG8

I got sidetracked like crazy trying to get the character generator working. Someone left a comment that I have to export him, but for the love all that is holy, I don't see an export option.

Anyhoo, this is just a quick tour of the interface and a brief synopsis of the the small work I did after abandoning the character generator problem I had for hours on-end.

That looks pretty great and I'm also excited to get my hands on MV and see what I can do with the javascript engine.

Thanks, their site is not even loading...

the games in the bundle are...

The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
Strategic War In Europe
Postal
1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition

you can get the first 4 games for $1...those last 3 need a minimum of $5 to get

Strategic War In Europe
Postal
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows

Hmm, I might pay 1$ for
Hatred
, not 5$.

Strategic War In Europe
Postal
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows

Hmm, might be $4.99 too much for Hatred.

You have to learn from the Vita thread
To talk about banned games you just replace the name with "Banned Game" and everything is fine

we have experience

Jawmuncher

The site is experiencing some load issues but will show up.
From their facebook: We are aware of the technical difficulties with the website and we're trying our best to make it more stable. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you bought our bundle and have problems with redeeming your keys then please contact us at support@onemorebundle.com, and we will assign the keys manually.

One More Bundle #2: Strategy vs Mayhem is now live!
For as low as 1$ you can get:
- Postal,
- The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss,
- Strategic War in Europe,
- 1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact.
Pay at leats 5$ and you will also get:
- Zombie Driver HD,
- Warlocks vs Shadows,
- Hatred.

http://onemorebundle.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLKLBJE1BU&feature=youtu.be

------

As per banned games this is coming from stump. You can mention said game and talk about it in a limited capacity.
Us saying Hatred is in a bundle is not ban worthy. Us talking about Hatred and making a multiple pages debate or threads on the game is bannable.
I have the full quote if it's needed, but that's the just of it.

Tecl0n

The site is experiencing some load issues but will show up.

One More Bundle #2: Strategy vs Mayhem is now live!
For as low as 1$ you can get:
- Postal,
- The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss,
- Strategic War in Europe,
- 1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact.
Pay at leats 5$ and you will also get:
- Zombie Driver HD,
- Warlocks vs Shadows,
- Hatred.

I had no idea Postal had a Steam version.

Ozium

there are a few Digital Homicide games I've yet to own and I hope they go on sale or are featured in a bundle before too long.

Madn

v2vhxvo.png

I was playing Vertical Drop Heroes mostly for fun, when I realized I had almost 100% it. So this puts the number of games I've completely finished to an astounding
four
. Getting the last one is also really easy, as you can reroll your character until you get an OP one and then jump to the last stage (doing the last boss with
Dwarf Turret
makes it almost impossible to fail)

Tizoc

jshackles, ES hasn't been working on my Chrome brower for a few days now, what's causing it? Should I uninstall and re-install the extension?

Anteater

It's pretty weird to see all the hate for the telltale games in terms of visuals. I always see this opinion around here that their games look ugly and run like crap as if they're talking about early bethesda games.

but their shit looks good and runs fine on my end

Ozium

It's pretty weird to see all the hate for the telltale games in terms of visuals. I always see this opinion around here that their games look ugly and run like crap as if they're talking about early bethesda games.

but their shit looks good and runs fine on my end

I played Ep 1 of GoT earlier and the animations were horrible. People walked around very stiff and robot-like. It was kind of jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom