• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE GETTING A STEAM STEALTH SALE AS MIDWEEK WOOOOO

Is this a sale of stealth games, a sale on steam that is hidden, a hidden steam sale on stealth games, or a sale on steam with discounts so small its hard to find?

damn, how many weapons can that guy in watchdogs hide in his coat

Wish it hid a better protagonist, and story....

inb4 hitman absolution and assassins creed

I could really use a huge discount in AC Rogue for my AC series playthru.

Well, in honor of Tales hitting 100%, here's a copy for one lucky SteamGAFfer. Modbot is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Pretty dope. Thanks, very generous of you.
Awesome! Awesome, awesome, awesome. One console less to buy to play its games. Pretty great news.
the games in the bundle are...

The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
Strategic War In Europe
Postal
1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition

you can get the first 4 games for $1...those last 3 need a minimum of $5 to get

Wonder how trustworthy it is. Hatred is not available in Germany (can't even see storepage). Hm.

Lain

Just spent 5 dollars on games I will never play
giphy.gif

H37b.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Hektor

If you bought our bundle and have problems with redeeming your keys then please contact us at support@onemorebundle.com, and we will assign the keys manually.

Dear XXXXXX,

we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We have some temporary technical problems. We are working on it. We should be back in 2-3 hours and then we will assign the keys for you manually.
Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
One More Bundle team

That was a damn fast answer.

MUnited83

For you.
Hatred is like 9.7$ on Nuuvem as a base price. 5$ for it seems too high even on a bundle.

Will wait for it to be included on a 3$ bundle.

*shrug*
I bought a $40 game. I'm close to getting the Platinum trophy for it, and it's also banned on GAF.

It happens.
Spending 40 dollars on a game like that is almost......criminal.

And lol at that conor419 post, where is that from? Assume it's a joke given the last line, too obvious!

Ozium

that's so cold

btw, so why Turf is so obsessed with stealth games? What detective steamgaf can say about this?

physical limitations of the claw and mental limitations due to old age prevent him from playing games in which there is a lot of fast, frenetic, action so in order to sate his craving he prefers the slower more controlled action that stealth games allow

either that or
he enjoys them

You can torn down hundreds of posters for digital Darwin, what a time to be alive!
Thought the poster was a neat historical detail at first but then I had a chuckle when I saw him tear it down. And dying kids is the best collectible.

Think the beards look fine though, although I'd certainly be down for a hairfx/whatever option.

Thought the poster was a neat historical detail at first but then I had a chuckle when I saw him tear it down. And dying kids is the best collectible.

Think the beards look fine though, although I'd certainly be down for a hairfx/whatever option.
Can't believe Ubi is so eager and willing to stuff in more collectibles in AC.

Did anyone played the previous games and thought "nah that's not enough"?

Arthea

physical limitations of the claw and mental limitations due to old age prevent him from playing games in which there is a lot of fast, frenetic, action so in order to sate his craving he prefers the slower more controlled action that stealth games allow

either that or
he enjoys them

I was expecting a joke that he's so good at stealth that people can't even see his posts, not only him, but this will do

Anteater

either that or
he enjoys them

you put it into better words than I was going to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom