• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

cool bundle. paid more than the average to get Resident Evil Revelaitons. I'm guessing they're going to add either Remember Me or/and Resident Evil 6. Not 4 though cause people are willing to pony up its full price for it.

I think that's very likely, probably both, and no 4, no

Anteater

WORDS THAT KILL WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

OOPS

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Anteater, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-91B43FD4760AA8C1 - Taken by Nyteshade517. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-F1CB53CA274D43D7 - Taken by Kiru. 10 entrants total.

t1444761256z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1: Penal Colony -- MB-8FF6DEB894E4D411 - Taken by Eanan. 5 entrants total.

t1444761253z1.png

Hektor

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hektor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

RESIDENT EVIL FIVE -- MB-5DBC27D4742482A7 - Taken by TheLight

Damn.
What an excellent bundle.

Only games I don't have are Rearmed and the DLC for RE5 & Ultra Street Fighter (I own Arcade Edition).

So I'll have to pass. =/

So if I put a dollar down now, what happens when I want to beat the average later? Do I BTA at the time of my first payment, or do I have to BTA when I pay the second time?

Lomax

So if I put a dollar down now, what happens when I want to beat the average later? Do I BTA at the time of my first payment, or do I have to BTA when I pay the second time?

You can add the difference via your purchase page and it will still have the BTA when you first bought it. You have up to a month to make that increase. So yes, lock in now as the price seems to have bottomed out.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

Paying now locks in your Beat The Average price, so if it goes up you'll save a few pennies. Spoiler: It's probably going to keep going up.

Madn

Wow, really great bundle! I'm just bummed that I keep buying games from bundles and be stuck with money on the steam store

maty

More games

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Bionic Commando -- MB-1D4C11DE63F228A3 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 3 entrants total.
Divekick -- MB-1A7F63501EC6A97E - Taken by Spirited. 7 entrants total.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat -- MB-CD09B08A94A8D37D - Taken by Monooboe. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut -- MB-5D1C99A5B51A59A1 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 1 entrants total.

t1444761793z1.png

EDIT: It's Bionic Commando Rearmed, just in case.

Lain

That pc versus console thread is hilarious.

Actually points people brought up to bash PC:
Steam makes you aware of the games your friends are playing and shows their activity.
Steam achievements are easily hacked and because I'm lazy, I can't be arsed to get those achievements
I don't trust anyone's Steam profile
People over-exaggerating bugs and shit like the same doesn't happen on consoles

I don't like these types of wars but it's funny how people bring excuses out the ass and try to pass them off as real problems

H37b.jpg

Juri time is now. Juri is for everyone.
Please be Juri time!
Lost Planet 2 and Street Fighter vs Tekken in the second week would make me a buyer. Shame they pretend their GFWL titles dont exist so it won't happen...

I would guess more Revelations 2, and Bionic Commando 09 since it's a low priority game for them and wouldn't be a bundle seller on its own. It's a diamond in the rough for sure.

MUnited83

For you.
Please be Juri time!

I would guess more Revelations 2, and Bionic Commando 09 since it's a low priority game for them and wouldn't be a bundle seller on its own. It's a diamond in the rough for sure.
I doubt there will be more Revelations 2 will appear, since they are giving you with this Bundle now a coupon for the season pass

Chaos Theory consistently on top. Man, must be hell of a stealth game.

Chaos Theory was the 3rd one, right?

I loved Splinter Cell and Pandora Tomorrow... but I think CT was where I lost interest and never really made it beyond the first mission. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's the one with all the different challenges/collectibles/routes each mission... those things can be overwhelming for me if not done right and Chaos Theory did just that to me, I think. (Another game, for example, where I remember this happening to me was FFX-2 because I felt like I might be missing something if I didn't grind at the beginning and I just got overwhelmed and decided it wasn't for me.)

Phawx

Did Humble nerf leaving a page open and buying at the lower price? Because I just got rejected trying to do that.

Yes they did. But it seems like you can get around it. Basically, put a value amount *lower* than the BTA tier.

You will then be presented with a CAPTCHA, click I am not a robot, then increase your amount to BTA without refreshing and you should be good.

Lomax

They implemented some changes how that works during latest bundle, having two tabs open no longer works.

Well damn. Tried to do this, seemed appropriate for a bunch of Resident Evil games:

km62P4Z.jpg

Yes they did. But it seems like you can get around it. Basically, put a value amount *lower* than the BTA tier.

You will then be presented with a CAPTCHA, click I am not a robot, then increase your amount to BTA without refreshing and you should be good.

Thanks, I'll know next time. Too late for this one now though :(

Edit: That didn't seem to work for me either. Of all the silly things for them to crack down on.

Edit 2: Finally got a purchase to go through. Cost me 20 cents more! Gave humble nothing for the first time ever.

chronomac

An extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Strider -- MB-74073C398765860F - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 10 entrants total.

t1444762333z1.png

Knurek

Props Arthea, I suspect Humble did the bundle just to fuck with you.
Now you won't have a 'not happening ever' bundle to suggest every other Tuesday...
Well, Final Humble Fantasy bundle, maybe?

Also, passed 80 hour mark in Witcher. And got my Gwent decks. ^__^

Lain

Only item I'm missing from the latest humblebundle is the RE5 DLC, so it's most definitely one of the least interesting humble of late for me.
Cool that the humble capcom bundle that was prophetized finally happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom