• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Props Arthea, I suspect Humble did the bundle just to fuck with you.
Now you won't have a 'not happening ever' bundle to suggest every other Tuesday...
Well, Final Humble Fantasy bundle, maybe?

here you are wrong, I already have my next victim, just wait till you see Humble Kecmo bundle!
lol

extra
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-6B438ABD93A94688 - Taken by Natty1

Vuze

I own nothing from the Capcpom Bundle. Not sure if 15$ tier is worth it though, no interest in SF and not sure about the RE5 DLC. Amazing none the less.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
cpcm pls
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

STRIDER -- MB-D8992D3B3084EADC - Taken by ThirtyFour. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-0C04A8B906DC2ACA - Taken by pantsattack. 15 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-E5D4FEAA3CF58A25 - Taken by fspm. 6 entrants total.

t1444762873z1.png

madjoki

I'd like it if they add RE6 to this bundle since I don't own that.

When does the RE REV 2 COUpon expire?

NOTE: In order to redeem this coupon, you must have a Humble Bundle account or set up a Humble Bundle account using the same email address you used to purchase the bundle. This coupon will expire at 12 a.m. Pacific time on November 16, 2015. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Limit one per account.

Nabs

The irony is if they had done a slight launch discount and gotten featured on the Summer Sale, then their revenue would have increased exponentially.

Yeah, that was a mistake. I would have been okay with the same discount PS+ users got at launch.

Honestly, I'd recommend waiting for a decent sale, at least 33% off.

Maniac

Banned
Almost every single relatively graphically intensive games crash on my PC. Tried reinstalling Windows thinking that would help; It didn't. Space Marine, Counter Strike GO, Dying Light etcetera all crash. The higher the graphics settings, the more frequent the crashes are.

Anyone got a clue how the fuck to troubleshoot it? Wish I had an application that could just... Track everything that happens on my sodding comp. -_-

Lomax

Almost every single relatively graphically intensive games crash on my PC. Tried reinstalling Windows thinking that would help; It didn't. Space Marine, Counter Strike GO, Dying Light etcetera all crash. The higher the graphics settings, the more frequent the crashes are.

Anyone got a clue how the fuck to troubleshoot it? Wish I had an application that could just... Track everything that happens on my sodding comp. -_-

Sounds like your video card is overheating.

Sounds like your video card is overheating.

yup. Are you overclocking your card? If not, try cleaning up your case.

iosefe

Secret Ponchos will be out of EA today.

indeed it will be.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (iosefe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Secret Ponchos -- MB-C7CB54CE8FB9D85E - Taken by Monooboe. 8 entrants total. - Taken by dave is ok. 9 entrants total.

t1444763653z1.png
remember, while in EA, you also get a second gift copy to give to friends

Download the overclocking/gpu monitoring application of your choice and make sure your fan scale isn't fucked up. Ie, operating at 15% speed at temperatures above 70C

Arthea

I don't wanna scare you or anything, it might be totally unrelated, but when my last card was fried by new shiny games I had this exact problem. Have you checked temperatures before this happening?

The_Monk

Really nice bundle. I've been away from all these news regarding bundles so I hope I haven't missed much.

Either way will wait until we know all the games to see if I beat the BTA or not.

Do you see any graphic glitches right before the crash? If you do, its your gpu over heating. if you dont, its more likely that your gpu ram is defective. The first one is pretty easy to fix. Just remove the cooler, clean it, apply good thermal paste, and reattach it. The second one, you are probably looking at a dying video card. What make model is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom