• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BernardoOne

Which one do you want?

harley_quinn_sprite_for_rpg_maker_by_genestarwolf-d57yulc.png

harley_quinn_by_artemxvx-d3d2cal.png

Why is BernardoOne Harley Quinn?

Alright, well, I thought I would try to fully complete Mad Max, but the exploring gets so tedious. I think I'm calling it quits. The races suck because the handling sucks, and the exploring (especially those stupid mine fields) just feel like waste-of-time padding.

Probably got about 50% of the crap on the map done -- I think that's good enough. Overall I liked it quite a bit, but they definitely could've reigned in some of the collectathon stuff.

Annubis

Welp, I had to insert an usb to a foreign computer and of course it instantly catched some .trash folder virus. Now I must clean it by installing an antivirus in my computer. What's the best one?

If you want to clean up shit you just picked up, get MalwareByte and give it a scan with that.

You joke, but RPG Maker MV is the future. Bow down before it, lest you incur its wrath.
Humble store
  • Bamco Weekend
  • Borderlands Weekend

Dragonball Xenoverse: buy, buy, buy

Tales From the Borderlands has filled me with a morbid desire to play a proper Borderlands game. How does Pre-Sequel compare to BL2? To me, the alternate characters sound a lot more interesting in Pre-Sequel but I'm curious about the gameplay and features in general.

MUnited83

For you.
Phawx would it be too late to ask for a sprite in November? I am changing my avatar to something I will stick with for awhile after Halloween.

Does anyone know if Major Stryker is in the 3D Realms Anthology from Bundle Stars? It's the only game that's not listed in the description for some reason.

When does metal gear online come to pc? I want someone to make as near as a 1:1 clone of it with competent online so bad. Its so much fun but ruined by konami's cheapness
Phawx would it be too late to ask for a sprite in November? I am changing my avatar to something I will stick with for awhile after Halloween.
Make your own dang game leaf, you're asking for too much. :p

Knurek

So... I've just deleted about 5 TB of Steam data.
It was just lying on HDDs, bitrotting and just being a dead weight on the system.
It's not like I can't redownload them, is it?
(Still have more than 50 games installed).

Phawx

I'm just doing a silly SteamGaf RPG game. I'm hoping to finish it before Oct 23rd. What did you want exactly?

Noooo D:

I could help but make the reference. Does this mean I'm cut?

No you're in. I'm just saying I can't cut and paste someone else's work because a gorilla in a monkey suit is something no one made.

just got an interesting email from GMG...

It was for a 35% off voucher on AC Syndicate but instead of having the code in the email it has you go to their site and it generates your unique voucher code for you

first time I've seen them handle vouchers that way

just got an interesting email from GMG...

It was for a 35% off voucher on AC Syndicate but instead of having the code in the email it has you go to their site and it generates your unique voucher code for you

zJ7b.jpg

first time I've seen them handle vouchers that way

It's not account-bound? (You're not logged in.)

Weird.

iosefe

I'm just doing a silly SteamGaf RPG game. I'm hoping to finish it before Oct 23rd. What did you want exactly?

No you're in. I'm just saying I can't cut and paste someone else's work because a gorilla in a monkey suit is something no one made.
Then you must take pride in being the first

And it's man in a gorilla mask. See Roger Rabbit for a gorilla on a monkey suit

Combined Community Codec Pack?

Possibly. I remember it was a bunch of different codecs, maybe not one unified pack, and it was in SteamGAF a few months ago but unfortunately I don't remember which thread so it's impossible to search for.\

It isn't? Not yet at least.

I just hope there will be a solution for the inevitable cheaters.

One of the messages I got when I first booted the game was how they've enacted anti-cheat measures. Don't think it specified it was just for FOB hi-jinx.

Possibly. I remember it was a bunch of different codecs, maybe not one unified pack, and it was in SteamGAF a few months ago but unfortunately I don't remember which thread so it's impossible to search for.\

One of the messages I got when I first booted the game was how they've enacted anti-cheat measures. Don't think it specified it was just for FOB hi-jinx.
I believe this is what you want: https://www.reddit.com/r/software/comments/1kzz1q/mpcbe_with_madvr_better_upscaling_quality_than/

And good to know!
To fight a demon

you must become one

uyr2kUk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom