• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Since CDPR don't know what to do after TW3, somebody tell them they should go back and HD-ify TW1 and TW2 battles and world to TW3's engine. I'd pay full price for them again.

Full-steam-ahead with Cyberpunk one would imagine. I think TW1 & 2 overhauled to play more like TW3 could be pretty great, especially with improved graphics and some of the nastier old bugs in TW1 fixed.

Monooboe

Since CDPR don't know what to do after TW3, somebody tell them they should go back and HD-ify TW1 and TW2 battles and world to TW3's engine. I'd pay full price for them again.

Yeah I would love for them to do that. Though I rarely go back to games even if they are remade. I think they just should put all resources on the Cyberpunk game. After playing Witcher 3 I am very hyped for it.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Nc3iBRF.jpg

Full-steam-ahead with Cyberpunk one would imagine. I think TW1 & 2 overhauled to play more like TW3 could be pretty great, especially with improved graphics and some of the nastier old bugs in TW1 fixed.
They should scale back cyberpunk. Bigger than w3... What are they thinking? Sometimes too much is a bad thing. Make it roughly around w3 give or take.

what about the discounts ?
why put it with games that has discount ?

It's pretty common nowadays for publishers to list their new/recent/upcoming games on those "Publisher Weekend" pages without a discount. I'm sure if there's another Bandai Namco Weekend in the next few weeks it'll have Zestiria listed without a discount as well.

Kiru

i don't know how to activate it

Try:
What are my options if I want to install unsigned extensions in Firefox?

To disable signature checks, you will need to set the xpinstall.signatures.required preference to "false".
type about:config into the URL bar in Firefox
in the Search box type xpinstall.signatures.required
double-click the preference, or right-click and selected "Toggle", to set it to false.

Ludens

Banned
Broforce works fine for me with DS4Windows (using hiding option) and Windows 10. Not much help I know, but at least it's not a complete no-go, just needs some fixing (what, why, where, when, I don't know..)

And obviously I have to use the experimental "kill explorer" option in DS4Windows because I'm using Windows 10. If I don't, I get double inputs (ie. Windows thinks I have two different controllers plugged in).

I did that but nothing changes :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom