• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I expected you to be semi-pro, I guess we're both disappointment.

I'm in Nvidia Control Panel right now, selected Zestiria and it doesn't show me DSR option.

Do you need it? if not, I'm willing to buy it off of you jshackles. I'm missing more than half the games on there.

as far as how Valve is giving people that Complete Pack I believe they are just putting the games in people's library automatically...they aren't giving them codes or gifts

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Check your account page to see if they just added it directly to your library.

Yep, that's it. I guess that's cool, but I already owned everything that was included. I suppose it means I won't have to pay for L4D3 or HL3 when they release
25 years from now

Shadownet

Banned
You need to set it up under Global Settings. Also remember to set DSR Blur to 0% (the option will appear once you have enabled DSR).
Ah okay, will test. but I'm sure with my eyes, I won't be able to tell if its working or not once I'm in-game... -__-
Yep, that's it. I guess that's cool, but I already owned everything that was included. I suppose it means I won't have to pay for L4D3 or HL3 when they release
25 years from now
wait... this is a joke right?

Ozium

25 years from now

the valve complete pack is not the friends and family complementary

got into the Doom Alpha

STEAM
YOUR CLOSED ALPHA ACCESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT

The DOOM Closed Alpha will automatically appear in your Steam Library on or before Friday, October 23, 2015. Please note that multiplayer servers will not come online until 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday morning.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
source? every time I've seen it mentioned in this thread it has been called "valve complete pack" which you can find on the store

also, this. Guess it was added yesterday.

F0QNbxW.png

Jawmuncher

I really hope that Street Fighter V beta runs without too many problems tomorrow.
Would be nice to actually log in and play without too many hitches. The past 2 betas were so bad, I think with hours of trying to log in I got 10 minutes at best of gameplay.

Even made a vine of the experience of trying to play those prior betas.
https://vine.co/v/egXI96vig5i

zkylon

zkylewd
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-9898236BF1791F87 - Taken by Iron Badger
here enjoy this bad game

Thanks, posted this over in the Canadian Neogaf thread and bought one.

Just bought one, I'm going to trade in the controller to a lunar white one probably.

I Bought one too, even though I Bought one from amazon last week...oh well 33 after tax and free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom