• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Sorey loves me so much.
o96fwMX.png
Nevertheless, I'm on track to my level 2 badge!

def sim

ModBot said:
Instructions for Default DOS:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Default DOS, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil 5 -- MB-57052DE4D00E7C91 - Taken by gurm3n. 4 entrants total.
Resident Evil 4 -- MB-33BF20D53E3F7060 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ultra Street Fighter 4 -- MB-0A2B178708A2E0B7 - Taken by laserlaser. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-D14F21C93BF0EDCC - Taken by rainking187. 6 entrants total.

t1445394575z1.png

here you go

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Tales of Zestiria failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1445397392z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Tales of Zestiria -- MB-FEF9718FBFB11231 - Taken by XBP. 96 entrants total.

t1445397452z1.png

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Lost Moon -- MB-BDF9CA6666BC3228 - Taken by NingenJanai
OWYS -- MB-CA88DEEAB79FA0AA - Taken by ExoSoul
MANOS: The Hands of Fate -- MB-D606E8DC00C2785F - Taken by Kuroyume
After The End: The Harvest -- MB-6B83D8DC4C63A74A - Taken by texhnolyze
Hektor -- MB-D7D6C5B2A690E32D - Taken by nightstorm

Get in after the Zesty stuff is over or you won't be eligible for that.

Steam Greenlit, still early in development, art direction might still change - dev set up a straw poll that seemed pretty decidedly in favour of making it look more like the original.

I'd say it's more of a spin-off than an actual sequel.

Thanks. I wonder who even thought it was a good idea. People bought it because of the artstyle (partly), so why they thought its a good idea to totally change it.

Vlad

the hype was actually bigger before it came out on ps4 and people got to play it

its a good game with great controls, but really nothing exceptional

it doesnt deliver on a lot of the things it promises

Aw, really? I've been staying away from any relevant thread for fear of spoilers. What are the general complaints people have been having?

Cth

Hrm.. tempted to pick up Fallout 4 for PC since my wife took off a week to play it on XB1.

Anyone know of any good deals on it at the moment?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tales of Zestiria story picking up and the cast so far hasn't been annoying. At this point I dont mind too much the 30fps like I did in the beginning and the mystic artes <3

Dsyndrome

PSN download speeds are stupidly slow, I started downloading episode 5 of LiS two hours ago and it's only done 1.5 of 3.3 GB. I'm not gonna be able to play tonight at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom