• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

ohQehnw.gif

So close I can almost taste it. I need more Batman in my life.

I do enjoy the formula and hope they make another, not sure where they can take the arc now though.

Although I'm not sure I can handle another (Character Spoiler)
Joker
game. They made it a little interesting in AK, but still...

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Square Enix plan to remake a lot of old games

Back at E3 this year Square Enix announced probably the most requested remake from the company's back catalog, a remake of Final Fantasy VII. According to a recently released annual report, Final Fantasy VII is just the start of a future in which the company plans to remake a bunch of their older games.

CeTiQUg.jpg

Interestingly, Square Enix here also discuss new ways of revitalising those old titles for new audiences, singling out the idea of adding VR support to remakes of old games. So, which Square Enix games would you like to stick your face directly inside?

$45 seems to be about the best price I can find on Fallout 4 as far as the PC version goes...is that about the best it's gonna get before release?

(couldn't get in on that GMG/Mad Max voucher glitch a few weeks ago)

Don't you hate when you 100% a game and then they randomly add more achievements later. I could have sworn I 100% Cosmochoria but now I see I am missing like 14 achievements. I am guessing they added new ones.

Ruruja

Finally got around to LiS episode 1, it was pretty good. Enjoyed all the car license plates being spooky TV shows.

Hopefully eps 2-5 are on sale soon.

Don't you hate when you 100% a game and then they randomly add more achievements later. I could have sworn I 100% Cosmochoria but now I see I am missing like 14 achievements. I am guessing they added new ones.

Isn't as bad as multiplayer achievements.

Xanathus

GTA 5 did that awhile ago and I had to go back and do yet another collectible hunt. On the plus side hardly anyone else has those achievements so I'm the 0.14%.

I have to agree with them, physical discs without all the data are a waste of rssources that dont benefit anyone.

If you go so far as to just sell a DL code, why not do exactly that?

Someone described it once as "a season pass that you can sell or trade away"

I'm not a big fan of it, but I don't see a reason for the outrage.

aw350

Banned

Honestly, it depends on the game. If I liked the game, new achievements are a good reason to come back to it, so they are good, otherwise it's annoying, yes.

oti

Banned
Guys should I get MGS V or Life is Strange?

Feeling dat LiS hype on my twitter timeline right now but I need to play through MGS before the GB GOTY podcasts start what to do?

And I'm gonna get that Capcom Humble Bundle for Resi 4 mainly.

Jawmuncher

Feeling dat LiS hype on my twitter timeline right now but I need to play through MGS before the GB GOTY podcasts start what to do?

You're going to get a ton of varying answers. MGSV is going to be a nice length of play (30-50) hours depending on your playstyle and it's cheap from the Buy/Sell/Trade GAF thread. LiS isn't as long obviously but the price is still cheaper and the story well worth experiencing. Really just depends are you wanting something more gameplay focused or more story?

oti

Banned
You're going to get a ton of varying answers. MGSV is going to be a nice length of play (30-50) hours depending on your playstyle and it's cheap from the Buy/Sell/Trade GAF thread. LiS isn't as long obviously but the price is still cheaper and the story well worth experiencing. Really just depends are you wanting something more gameplay focused or more story?

How cheap? I found prices around 40€ for MGS online. Gotta check that out.

If you want to participate in GOTY discussions you should probably play through MGS. There's a lot to talk about, and it's a great game. The good parts far outwheigh the bad.

Grief.exe

Finally got around to LiS episode 1, it was pretty good. Enjoyed all the car license plates being spooky TV shows.

Hopefully eps 2-5 are on sale soon.

Where is the conveniently timed Life is Strange sale?

I think my wife would enjoy watching me play through that game.

It is cute watching "meltdowns" of console gamers in situation like this :D

Telltale is now shipping feature uncomplete disc based games.

Uncomplete

I got Chloes back, even in the end.

Label those spoilers brah

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-B7BAE685C09ED145 - Taken by Cth. 29 entrants total.

t1445477075z1.png

Congrats.

100CAD are 68€. Damn, that is an incredible deal. Where did you get that? I would totally take a bit debt if I ever found a Vita for 68€ here from a trustworthy seller and jump in on that deal with little thought. Don't care much about original/slim either. I should look into GermanGAF for an inquiry.
That's an interesting name.
Alem Arayeb? What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom