• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

Neat, Tales from the Borderlands didn't have steam cloud support so my save was erased in the great hard drive crash cleanse. Oh well, last episode seemed good ;-;

I had actually just downloaded this to my laptop yesterday to play some in bed, assuming it had cloud saves since Walking Dead 1/2 and Wolf Among us did.

Looking at it Game of Thrones doesn't either. Weak.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Reposting for new page:

So it's time for me to put out a call for contributors in next month's thread. So far I have:
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate - DrDogg
  • Fallout 4 - jshackles
But there are more great games coming out next month, such as:
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Call of Duty - Black Ops III
  • Football Manager 2016
And tons more. We've also had a few "surprise" releases this month that would be great for next month's "You May Have Missed", such as:
  • Mugen Souls
  • Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  • GALAK-Z
  • PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Minecraft: Story Mode
  • Gabe Newell Simulator
So if you're interested in writing a few paragraphs about any game that's being released next month (or one that released this month but wasn't in the OP) please shoot me a PM!

Reposting for new page:

So it's time for me to put out a call for contributors in next month's thread. So far I have:
  • Fallout 4 - jshackles
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Football Manager 2016
And tons more. We've also had a few "surprise" releases this month that would be great for next month's "You May Have Missed", such as:
  • Mugen Souls
  • GALAK-Z
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Gabe Newell Simulator
So if you're interested in writing a few paragraphs about any game that's being released next month (or one that released this month but wasn't in the OP) please shoot me a PM!

Can I take Rebel Galaxy?

Reposting for new page:

• Fallout 4 - jshackles
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Football Manager 2016
  • Mugen Souls
  • GALAK-Z
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Gabe Newell Simulator

i will force the bros

After spending 120 hours to 100% MGSV I am now starting from the top of my library and working my way down at least attempting to play every single one of my 130 or so games - 99% of which I have not played. Will not buy a new game until I am done.

Wish me luck.

Starting with The 39 Steps. Not really a game but quite a well done interactive novel.

i will force the bros

tumblr_m7sal5xngz1qgwqw9o1_500.gif

i was just about to do broforce. ah well, gives me a reason to spend those 5 minutes studying for my mid term instead of being on gaf :p

Momentary

Banned
Reposting for new page:

• Fallout 4 - jshackles
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Football Manager 2016
  • Mugen Souls
  • GALAK-Z
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Gabe Newell Simulator

I want to say Mushihimesama is next month as well from what Cave said on their Facebook page. It could even be as early as this month. I'll step up to the plate for that.

Ozium

• Fallout 4 - jshackles
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Football Manager 2016
  • Mugen Souls
  • GALAK-Z
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Gabe Newell Simulator

you forgot devil's third

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
i will force the bros

Awesome

I'll take Galak-Z

Thanks

I want to say Mushihimesama is next month as well from what Cave said on their Facebook page. It could even be as early as this month. I'll step up to the plate for that.

If it shows up on Steam with a store page and a release date in November, I'll allow it. Otherwise it might have to wait until December's "You May Have Missed".

you forgot devil's third

Same deal, no Steam store page, no confirmed release date

fertygo

What, another Jakartanesia only premium internet package?
Lots of option for good speed internet, but mostly they're only covering Jakartanesia. Fuck them.

No the one from main provider, I live in "village" here and they tell me its available!

Now waiting for my income more stable to paying the install fee.

I'm going to cry when Nuuvem inevitably bites the dust for US people. Just got the CE of Vermintide for 19 dollars as compared to 40. Even after years of using it feels so wrong(but so good)

ExoSoul

Banned
Reposting for new page:

• Fallout 4 - jshackles
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Anno 2205
  • Football Manager 2016
  • Mugen Souls
  • GALAK-Z
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Broforce
  • Gabe Newell Simulator

I can take PJ SHooter Ultimate if it hasn't been taken so far.

L.O.R.D

Castelvania sotn is such great game,but it also much more fun on portable device like Vita or PSP
i only wish they make HD version of it

bigzgod

I'm going to cry when Nuuvem inevitably bites the dust for US people. Just got the CE of Vermintide for 19 dollars as compared to 40. Even after years of using it feels so wrong(but so good)

It pretty much already is. So many games now require a VPN to add to cart and a not insignificant portion can't be purchased, even with a VPN, since they check your billing address as well.

Buying from Nuuvem is now the exception rather than the rule on newer titles :(

Unai

Hey jshackles, that option that showed how much we could earn by selling the cards in the badge page was discontinued or is it just me? Now I only get this.

2015-10-2122_05_54-copxpzv.png

I've already tried setting English as my language and the result was the same.

Khronico

I regret not buying more stuff during the russian trader days.

I could've owned so many more games
and never play them

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-B7BAE685C09ED145 - Taken by Cth. 29 entrants total.

t1445477075z1.png

jshackles

Hey jshackles, that option that showed how much we could earn by selling the cards in the badge page was discontinued or is it just me? Now I only get this.

2015-10-2122_05_54-copxpzv.png

I've already tried setting English as my language and the result was the same.

In yesterday's maintenance, Valve updated the badges page so that it works with the new responsive design principles they've been rolling out. As a result, it broke most of the Enhanced Steam functionality on that page.

I'm hoping to have another maintenance release ready in the next few hours to fix this.

Ozium

do you guys think they will do another auction this winter? do you want another auction?

I want one but I don't know if they will do it again because valve never does something good twice

do you guys think they will do another auction this winter? do you want another auction?

I want one but I don't know if they will do it again because valve never does something good twice

The auction was pretty awesome. I got a loot of good games at a value, I think. I'd totally be down for another one.

Turfster

I had actually just downloaded this to my laptop yesterday to play some in bed, assuming it had cloud saves since Walking Dead 1/2 and Wolf Among us did.

Looking at it Game of Thrones doesn't either. Weak.

Apparently the newer ones only have cloud saving if you log in with your telltale account.

After spending 120 hours to 100% MGSV I am now starting from the top of my library and working my way down at least attempting to play every single one of my 130 or so games - 99% of which I have not played. Will not buy a new game until I am done.

Wish me luck.

Starting with The 39 Steps. Not really a game but quite a well done interactive novel.

Good on you.

You will crack before the year is out.

On a scale of 0 to FF13, how annoying are the characters in FF13-2?

Serah is Vanille without the congenital brain damage.

all of the AC talk lately has me wanting to buy Unity on PC...cheapest I see for it right now is about $23 (and $20 is about the cheapest I've seen it go anywhere)...I'll probably hold off until it's back to $20 or maybe lower once Syndicate releases next month

I'm part of the problem...lol

Lunaniem

I wish Steam locked down achievements so we could have an achievement hunt again.

Not sure how often they repeat events like that but I liked the auctions even if it came with gems destroying card prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom