• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
When I'm sick I often play music in my mind to distract myself/to get better
or you know, I listen to it like a regular human when I'm not audio sensitive
. Right now I'm going through Risk of Rain's OST and Sfx in my mind... What is wrong with me.

WB couldn't nuke the reviews, so they marked all of them as pre-release to try and discredit the negativity. "It's different now, we promise" is basically what they're trying to get across. (Edit: To be clear: this is my take on it, nothing is confirmed.)

I'd also like to point out that the "compensation" for Arkham Knight owners is actually a promotional offer to purchase Batman: Arkhman Knight right now (from the Steam page):

WB just keeps

on

digging.

When I'm sick I often play music in my mind to distract myself/to get better
or you know, I listen to it like a regular human when I'm not audio sensitive
. Right now I'm going through Risk of Rain's OST and Sfx in my mind... What is wrong with me.

What causes audio sensitivity?

...Oh great, I just walked into a House differential.

AHA-Lambda

Fantastic, thanks WB, so generous to give me ancient games I already own >_>

I'm not at home tonight so tomorrow will be the great test to see if the DLC is even there and if the game runs better >_<

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
3D3C6CD4559C4770CD7E71B0FDCAD60981B1D2BC

Trying to get a tricky project of mine through Steam Greenlight, 'Take the Dream IX', a Halloween game.

Made for a community with a lot of their feedback, the problem is they voted for the theme, "Deceptive RPG/Adventure game that begins to glitch and become creepier as it goes through', so it's a tough sale. I would appreciate anyone who checks it out. Thankfully my previous few games have gotten me a fairly decent reputation, so people who liked those games are voting on in for that alone. In less than a day and a half, we're already 49% of the way to reaching the top 100 on Greenlight. Releasing on Halloween on a variety of freeware sites.

Since I'm trying not to spoil the game, and it's hard to make videos for, one thing I can link that doesn't spoil much is a preview of the original soundtrack by myself, which you can find here.

WB couldn't nuke the reviews, so they marked all of them as pre-release to try and discredit the negativity. "It's different now, we promise" is basically what they're trying to get across. (Edit: To be clear: this is my take on it, nothing is confirmed.)

I'd also like to point out that the "compensation" for Arkham Knight owners is actually a promotional offer to purchase Batman: Arkhman Knight right now (from the Steam page):

I dont get it. I didnt get anything even though I had this game in my library since June.

jshackles, I got 3 drops from Skulls of the Shogun under 90 minutes, but when I restarted idlemaster it picked up a second game I added and went back to no drops/multi-idle.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jshackles, I got 3 drops from Skulls of the Shogun under 90 minutes, but when I restarted idlemaster it picked up a second game I added and went back to no drops/multi-idle.

For the time being, you should probably set it to "Idle individually" in the program settings.

New page soon?

It's going to be a few days yet as I'm still waiting on recommendations and such and making graphics. Hopefully things don't get too out of hand around here, although a sale is starting tomorrow so who knows.

Seems appropriate considering the poster. ;)

The Vita version is smooth as butter now but I'll probably avoid getting it at all for a while, backlog 2 hueg

Vita is always the answer.

O9JpOIO.jpg

8 days and 7.0 mi on my first run

died of thirst when I was RIGHT next to a place with water, of course

game's pretty

Classic Salsa.
At least 4/5 images are quoted to minimize their gigantic sizes. ;)
Would've been nice if you linked to the game's Steam page... or gave some actual gameplay impressions. :p

So the foils aren't selling. So guys lets keep going down. Literally now its at 4.83 from 12 bucks.

As soon as there's a 2nd card available, the race to the bottom begins.
Personally, I'm a bit spiteful when I notice I've been undercut and will just randomly drop the price by several dollars.
"Oh, you didn't want to match my $10 selling point? Ok, let's go to 5 then."
When it gets to the sub $1 range, I'll generally sell it to anyone who has a buy offer over $.25 or more. :lol

Sarcasm

I'm torn between getting it at launch for PC or Vita

Both. Afterbirth will be a little later but by the year for vita.

buy it now on steam it's on sale if you own BOI:R, not sure how much in CDN but in murica it's $6.66 (see what they did there?)

didn't the vita version have a lot of problems at launch? not sure if they fixed them or not, I know the patches took a long time due to sony cert but the PC versions were patched asap for any problems (which were much less than the problems on PS4, Vita or 3DS)

go for STEAM

Its great now (vita version). Even has a contrast option. It is the version I have more time and items unlocked on =S

Dsyndrome

Looks like the memory leak in Wasteland 2 won't be fixed until Unity 5.2.3 is released. Should've figured, how often does Unity get updated?

Edit: Found it, December 8th. That's a long time to fix a memory leak that's Unity-wide.

Red Hood

Banned
It's going to be a few days yet as I'm still waiting on recommendations and such and making graphics. Hopefully things don't get too out of hand around here, although a sale is starting tomorrow so who knows.

No problem, take your time. I was just curious because usually threads get shut down automatically when it's over 400 pages.

You mean 200 pages right? :)
I'm pretty sure it's 400 now. :p

But I have a feeling this is an inside joke I'm not familiar with.

ExoSoul

Banned
What causes audio sensitivity?

...Oh great, I just walked into a House differential.

In my case air compression in a rhythmic pattern and specific ranges of both the acute and grave spectrum. Difference being that both the air compression and the accute sounds trigger it faster for me than the grave sounds, also leaving me in a worse shape than the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom