• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email it to yourself then copy the link into a PM. You can leave off the ? and stuff after.

You'll get https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/[randomcode]?redeemer=person%40email.com and you can copy over https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/[randomcode] into a PM to ModBot and paste it after the "Game -" part of the message.

NVM, others got what you were talking about.

You send it via Email to yourself. Then copy-paste the gift-redeem-link in said Email without forgetting to delete your email-address suffix at the end.
This link you paste as "key" in ModBot. Also, this is in the ModBot guide seven, *waggingthefingerfuriously

Alright, thanks guys!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everyone ready to get spooked by today's deals? Is there anything in particular you guys are hoping to pick up?

SOMA looks like a sufficiently creepy game, but I'm not sure if we'll see much of a discount yet or not.

Hektor

Everyone ready to get spooked by today's deals? Is there anything in particular you guys are hoping to pick up?

SOMA looks like a sufficiently creepy game, but I'm not sure if we'll see much of a discount yet or not.

Only SOMA for me as well, i doubt Systemshock or Albino Lullaby are getting any form of discount.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC -- MB-A24D829A9ABA16B8 - Taken by Diedac. 64 entrants total.

t1446223434z1.png
SC is top on steam seller list! :D

Only enter if you'll play it this week or month. :v

r3n4ud

Perhaps SOMA, but really wanting Lakeview Cabin

SC is top on steam seller list! :D

Only enter if you'll play it this week or month. :v

I'm going to enter just to take it from people who actually want it! >:D
(Not really.)

Good on you, Mr. Generous.

Maybe you'll help Captain "I'm so hyped for the game but I wasn't the first to buy it" Arthea get his copy. ;)

Welp, the fact that Arkham Knight on Steam's top sellers chart is moving on up is picture proof PC gamers are not as smart as they say they are.

PC gamers are S-M-R-T. I mean S-M-A-R-T.

iamsosmrt-o.gif

Sober

Welp, the fact that Arkham Knight on Steam's top sellers chart is moving on up is picture proof PC gamers are not as smart as they say they are.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How is Plague, Inc? Is it progressing nicely (it's still in EA right?) It looks interesting.

The game is great, and has a ton of content for still being an "Early Access" title.

If you have access to a smart phone or tablet, you might try downloading the free version and treating it like a demo to see if you like the game.

chronomac

I really want Axiom Verge to randomly pop up during the sale. I thought I saw Happ say that November would be the first month it'd go on sale.

Eila

Ohh, TitS SC is 23.37 in Norway. That's the cheaper than my region, lol.
Might help some people on the edge :)
Still jealous about russian prices.

Salsa

Digital Foundry confirmed that there hasnt been anything done to Arkham Knight since the interim patch on this new one, other than adding DLC support.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Uu9kvxY.gif

MegszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekértMȩgszent҉s̡ég͟tęl̶e͢n̴í̧t̸h͏e̛tet͢ĺéns̕ég̡esk͜edés̷ei̴tękér͜tMe͘͡͠gsz͠e҉͘ņ̸̀t͡͞s̛͘ȩ̸́g͘t̛e̶l̴̡e͜͏n̴̛í͏t͢h́et͝e̡̧͞t͏͟l͞e̴n͘s̀é́͜͠g̨̀e̡͘s͠k҉e͠d͢ése͟͏i̵̢t̨́͡e҉k͘͞͡é̛rt̵̕M̠̠e̺͕̘g̨̙̟̻̞ṣz͔͚̠̬̘e҉͓͚͙̟n̼̫t̩s͏̹̳̗̖͖̼̹é̜͓̘̭gt̵͚͕̤̹̪ḙ͙͝le͈͓̹ͅn̯̻̭̯͞í̟͇̘ͅt͡h́e̥͕̤͕̳t̛̘͓̗̭̩͈e͈̼̜̺t̮̜̗͓̀ḻe̻̬̜n͖̖̪̼̻͚͎ș̤̟̖̕é͎̻̺͎̫̩̟g̵̟̮e͔̠̹s̺̠͡k̖̥̣̰͚̣e̤̰d҉̹̭͍͕̭̲͇é͔̦̻ṣ̤̹̗̫̞ͅe̦̭͇̼͕i̟̤̠͉̮t̥̩e̤̘̼͕̞ͅͅk̩͙̗͔̫͜é̛̤͎̟̮̜̰̳r̻̙t̗̟͉̰͈̲M͖̪͇͚ȩ͔̯g͔̟ͅs̵͙̻̪͙͓͚̫̗͙͠z̛̪̣̫̻͔̝̰̭͜e̼̩͔̜̲̩n̗͍̮͙̗̳t̫͠͞s̢̝̳͘͝é̲͇͔̜̮̣̻͜g̷̹̗̙͢ṱ̝͎͍͎̤́͞ę͏̧̰̫̯̗̘l͇͎̪̘̫̖͕̀̕ḙ̺̙̝̻̬̬̙͘n̼ͅí̬̱͞t̷҉̝̖̗̜̠h͓͍͎͇̟̤̮̰e̸̙͎͝t̴̠̼̭̝̬͍̬͠e̝̙͉̬t̺̝̣͖̱͉̝̬͞ḽ̦͞e̖͙̱̦̥̥n̞̬̪̻̹̱̖̰s̴̴̢͔̮̗̮̫é̴̖̪͍̰̫͜͜g̢҉̹̝̘̥̪̰͙e̞̟͔͝͞ͅs̴̲̙̥͓͠ͅk̹̪͠e̬̗̺d̴̢̪̹̞̭̦͙͇̟͖͠ẹ̣̺̻́s̵͍̼̞͙̲͙̹͕͝͝e̸̩̹̭͎͘i̴̷̯̮͍ț̷̟̻̭͚͚͠͡ḙ̢͉͇k͠͏̝é̴͕̯̮̻͎̝͈̀r̥͉̻͎̻͠t͓̦͔̙̳͚̲͘͜M̺̐ͤ̾ͨẽ̸̟̺̟̦͉͔̳̃͑͊͐ͫ̌́g͋͆̈ͣ҉̥͉̖́͠s̠͖͒͌ͯ̾̓̐ͣͣ̆͝ẓ̰͈̍̇̒ͬ́ͤ̀e͈̣̗͖̅͊̑͂ͩ͜n̨̥̗͆̓͋ͮ͌ͮ͑ͧ̈t͍̭̺͍͊̇̇͂̕͘s͐͆͊͏̴̸͙͕̟̲ȩ̶͎̘̭̣̘͖͖́ͮͮͬ̿͆̓̚g̷͎̹̫͕̻͙͓̒̐ͦͣt̴̠̦̩̽̔̚͞e̷̱͙̥͕̱͚̠ͨ̌͒ͬͥ͡l̡ͫ͏̗͇̖̬͈̺͓eͥ̐͒̂̒̑̆͘͠͏̖̱̰n̶͔̠͗͆͠í͕͙͎̘̝ͯ̾̈́̓̓͒ͪ̄͟t̴̖̺̖̩̳̜ͩ͂͋̀ͭ̍̚h̘͈̙̮ͣͧͭ̀̔́e̷̟̠̞̫̺͆͒ͅt͓̺̩̹̣̠̺̣ͫ͊̅̀e̴̜̝͑ͅt̵̓̓ͤ̚͜҉̫̹̺̣l͔̦̫̰̩͋̋ͪ͛ͫ̈́̓̑̈́ͅe̬̞͍̳͑̄͐͆ͫ̀̉͛n̤̲̄̄͒͒̕s̨̪͍͔̮̅ͬ̈̽̀͂̐͐͞é̠̣͕̲̠̱͉͗̓ͩ̎͢͠g̟͑ͧ̌̊̃̉̽̾͘e̸̡̞̝̜̗̤͐̍̾͋ͣ́s̴̵̵͖̥̲̝̓͑̍ͦ͑ͯ̎ḵ̭̠͙̻̇̏̽̒̎̅e̲̙̤̫̞̯͖͙̊͂̄̈̓͐͆͋͑͘d̴̴͈͈̭͓͚̙̊͂͒ͦͬ̃̚͞é̷̡̤̥͒̎ͮ͊ͥ͗s̭̱̠̪͓̤̋ͪ̑͟ͅe̅̐̔ͩ͌͒ͣ̓ͨ͏̼̖͞i̺̫̰̪͛̓̓̓ͮt̶̖̭̫̻̰ͧe̱̯͈͙̲̒̉̓͢͝k̞͚͔̯̬̊́͡é̓́͗ͨ͑͋ͥ҉̷̥͕̬̱̠̯̼r̪͖̟͔̦͕͙͐̽ͯ̋͂̇ͅt̻̳̟̣̰̳͍͛́̄̿ͫ̃ͫ̓
I'm ready~

I really want Axiom Verge to randomly pop up during the sale. I thought I saw Happ say that November would be the first month it'd go on sale.

:checks calendar:

Yup, it's November alright.

lol

Feel free to enter :)

I will if you want me to, but honestly, I don't really want it and I haven't played the first game yet... though I suppose if I won this, I'd be forced to go through the first game, stupid chest jokes and all, just so I could play SC and not die of guilt. :p

dex3108

And WB strikes again XD

Well guess what? Look at the price yesterday for the base game..

wrong.png

And now look at it today....

batman.png

LOL they have jacked the price up by £5, if that isn't the biggest "Fuck you" to people on top of all the other shady shit they have done since relaunch (No work in months other than adding DLC, free stuff aka promotion for more money on this shit port) then I don't know what is.

What a disgusting way to ruin your name and this isn't just WB because Rocksteady are in this with them, they are taking blame as well.

:checks calendar:

Yup, it's November alright.

I will if you want me to, but honestly, I don't really want it and I haven't played the first game yet... though I suppose if I won this, I'd be forced to go through the first game, stupid chest jokes and all, just so I could play SC and not die of guilt. :p

In that case, enter! >:D

Nevadatan

breaks my heart this games, TC, the YS series and such are Windows only.
(im gonna install Win10 on my old coreduo 2006 thinkpad, now that im stranded away from my desktop and see if they run)

This is very strange. The fact that they can't guarantee the pre-order bonus kind of confirms that they're not dealing with the publisher.

Between this and the Payday brouhaha leading to the developers claiming that it's working out financially, I'm starting to believe that there is very little a publisher can do which will actually hurt their reputation or bottom line in any significant way.

The next couple of NPD threads will be great when the successors to games as broken as AC Unity, Battlefield 4 and the Halo MCC end up selling bajillions of copies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Park is 46% off. This is undoubtedly a result of the 23% discount accidentally being applied twice.

Edit: Aw, quickly fixed.

Edit edit: Oh, wait, I got to the confirmation screen just in time. Huzzah.

Edit edit edit: Now the store page is saying -46% again.

jshackles

Costume Quest 2 bundle is glitched at -$6.41 (so obviously you can't buy it)

Nabs

Castle in the Darkness is 2 bucks. Easily worth that much.

113% off 1001 Spikes. Haha. I guess it's 75%+ off for everyone else.

Escape Goat 2 is 60% off ($4). I may have to jump on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom