• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

:checks calendar:

Yup, it's November alright.

I will if you want me to, but honestly, I don't really want it and I haven't played the first game yet... though I suppose if I won this, I'd be forced to go through the first game, stupid chest jokes and all, just so I could play SC and not die of guilt. :p

If you enter and win I will make a voodoo doll of you.

Nyoro SF

trails_scz7u8v.png

Long time coming.

It's time... for me to wait until the weekend when I can dive into the game for real. :p

noooooo I crashed in TitS SC after a lengthy part :(

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm waiting.

Salsa

Undertale not even on sale

isnt it.. kinda.. spooky.. maybe

idk I just wanna play it already dammit I know im missing out

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The thirst for a good Steam sale is real.

There are more active connections to Enhanced Steam's severs right now than there ever has been simultaneously at any other time ever.

They're holding up (not completely melting anyway) but might be wonky until the extremely high traffic dies down.

Just got an update for Action Henk, guessing it's the Halloween event. Probably some skins to unlock

Yup http://steamcommunity.com/games/285820/announcements/detail/101688998596074734

Two skins available for the next two weeks if you complete some levels. It seems you have to replay all the levels to get the skin even if you have passed them. I don't think I can complete all the night levels but I guess I'll try. edit. Got 'em. Was thinking you needed gold but any time will do. Hope to see some multiplayer servers up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom