• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainXVIII

The Mystery of the Druids is 75%, don't know much about this adventure game (but it has spooky banner)

Amazing Princess Sarah is 67% and it was in my wishlist for god know why (again for banner?)

Lomax

I wish one day someone at Valve would come out and say why some price mistakes add and some multiply. Shame the Costume Quest 2 discount wasn't initially 45%.

Cmagus

Not a bad sale I managed to pick up a few titles. The Bioshock Triple pack is a pretty good deal.

DEty6Xy.png

Ludens

Banned
Nice, the only game I wanted, Hotline Miami 2, which could also considered Halloween-themed (masks, creepy dudes etc), no discount at all. While it was 60% off on PSN last week.

Nevadatan

Nice, the only game I wanted, Hotline Miami 2, which could also considered Halloween-themed (masks, creepy dudes etc), no discount at all. While it was 60% off on PSN last week.

wasnt the initial 33% discount we get for having the first one and preordering the second game pretty much the only discount the game ever had so far?

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is 70% off for a price of $8.99. I believe that's the lowest of all time for the game.

Easily worth that. It's a great game. I have a playthrough of the "Ninja Gaiden Z" mode that you can unlock by finishing the game up on my YT channel. I had a ton of webms for the game, once upon a time, but I'm unsure if they're still up on robotbrush or not.

I've been holding out for 5$ for a while now but I think I might cave at this price. So far it doesn't look like there's much else of interest that i don't already own.

Definitely worth it. Maybe I'll gift a few people at that price. Yaiba Claus is coming to town, motherfuckers.

Buy it on PSN then?

deleted

Did anyone follow the post release 'War for the Underworld'?

Have patches and added content fixed the initial problems with the game?

Tizoc

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is 70% off for a price of $8.99. I believe that's the lowest of all time for the game.

I've been holding out for 5$ for a while now but I think I might cave at this price. So far it doesn't look like there's much else of interest that i don't already own.

It's a good short Musou-like game.
Higher difficulties are brutal and require being good with the counter move to progress and defeat enemies.
PC port is good too, but cutscenes are 30 FPS, otherwise it ran at 60 FPS for me all through my playthroughs :)

Hektor

Oh, totally missed the start of the sale. Did i miss a pricing error or something?

€: oh, no games are showing up. Steam pls.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like shit at least, what a terrible design for a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom