• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Regarding Sylvio

Oh you lucky few ;) This has been handled. I strongly hope that you actually play the game with the GREAT deal that you got! The developers wanted a $5.00 minimum for keys, primarily due to the problem with re-selling I believe. Whatever there reason, this is not the normal. We generally have it as $1.00 for keys.

Still a great deal without a key though, highly suggest it...

Enjoy!

Fun is over!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Angels Fall First Is Trying To Be Your Dream Sci-Fi Combat Game

It certainly sounds ambitious; it’s a game where you control a space soldier on foot (and there’s a lot of FPS combat), but can also take control of everything from ground vehicles to fighters to giant starships (or, if you’re not controlling them, sit back and watch them go at it). And the way its multiplayer battles are framed seems interesting too, in that there are modes where you can do stuff like invade a giant capital ship by landing transports in it.

It’s available now on Early Access. I played it today and, while it’s still a bit early/empty/janky (as you’d expect), there’s real promise in the scale of the combat. Running from the bridge of a starship into a hangar bay then jumping into a starfighter and blasting around a massive space station, all without a pause, is a lot of fun.

Another cool touch is that there’s plenty of bot support in the game, so if you want to practice the various arenas and vehicles, you can skirmish against the AI before dying in public.

zkylon

zkylewd
So every year on my birthday my wife usually gets me something "gaming related" and she always stresses about it because she really is pretty clueless usually
or just acts that way
when it comes to gaming in general but specifically what kind of stuff I already have and what kind of stuff I like.

I think she did pretty good this year!

also, bonus pic because I get silly around cameras sometimes:

I'm not really sure where she got it from, but there's another one she got with a different design that's grey. Both are awesome.
should've gone with second picture

second picture is the best

ss_b08a5a1688fc61f612ae13f358719d596e31a8c7.jpg

ss_58b3b6748e78ed9e205414ae8f9b7efa5735034c.jpg
Angels Fall First store page
1461312471209568323.png

1461312471301942083.gif

(It's basically Planetside 3. But with a 64 player limit, I guess? So Battlefield: Sci-Fi Edition.)

Thanks to Veggie getting me back into Spelunky, I finally got the Big Money Trophy and made it to Hell (for the first and second time).

My inexperience with the enemies of Hell didn't work out so well for me when I tried to hop on the Devil's head with my spike boots. :\

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Power-Up -- MB-35B6D48E667E7FCA - Taken by gurm3n

Jawmuncher

it seems like most of steamGAF is in the neogaf group just for looks. Don't think to many people from this thread actually hang out on it.

just saw some of the star wars gameplay, it looks pretty but the hero gameplay(which is the only one i was interested in seeing so its the only one i saw) looked janky as fuck. game needs more time than its being given. Also they hero looks way to easy, my mans was racking up them kills as luke like it was nothing.

it seems like most of steamGAF is in the neogaf group just for looks. Don't think to many people from this thread actually hang out on it.

i chill in there once in a blue moon. Always fun when I decided to spend some time there

dex3108

So every year on my birthday my wife usually gets me something "gaming related" and she always stresses about it because she really is pretty clueless usually
or just acts that way
when it comes to gaming in general but specifically what kind of stuff I already have and what kind of stuff I like.

I think she did pretty good this year!

also, bonus pic because I get silly around cameras sometimes:

I'm not really sure where she got it from, but there's another one she got with a different design that's grey. Both are awesome.

Happy B-Day :D and that second image is perfect answer for annoying Support tickets XD

Dsyndrome

Restarting Evil Within for Halloween since I only got to Chapter 3 last time, will see how it is with crappy framerate but no letterbox on PS4. I think I last played the game around Christmas...

scitek

For anyone knowledgable about in-home streaming:

I have a host PC with a GTX 970 and an i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz. My client is a Lenovo Y50. For some reason I'm getting huge performance issues while streaming 1080p60. Like, games my host PC normally runs at solid 60+fps are running in the 30s and 40s. I have hardware encoding/decoding on, the host is wired, laptop using 5GHz wifi, and both machines are running Windows 10. Any idea what could be wrong?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can you get refunds on games with preorder items like skins? I want Transformers. Platinum tends to not release their preorder DLC sadly.

Depends on the DLC, but generally yes. Steam's checkout system will tell you if the package you're buying contains items that render it ineligible for a refund.

norefund4uoesty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom