• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

If I said I was super excited about any game honestly, it'd be Etrian Odyssey V, game looks damn good and the inclusion of race based abilities as well as class based skills makes for a less breakable experience than the sub classing system of EO3. I need more Wizardry-likes in my life.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
About, Mobius Final Fantasy coming to Steam... YAY! I will finally be able to uninstall the mobile version, as it works too slow in my phone lol.

I stopped playing after the first chapter, because the game became such a total grindfest. Even if it comes to Steam, it still won't be worth playing.

The battles / battle systems are extremely repetitive, and the story line is pretty goofy.

I would be more excited to see Record Keeper or Brave Exvius come to Steam.

yuraya

By the time R* consider a PC version there will be a PS4Pro2 or PS5 (or wtvr the fuck) which will delay the PC version by an extra year. Sadly.

Spring 2019 at the earliest for PC version.

rtcn63

Not sure if I've mentioned it, but if you like RE4, RE5, and Dead Space, I'd recommend watching Necronomicon: Book of the Dead, which is an anthology film loosely based on Lovecraft's works. Like Dagon, you're going to recognize a lot of the imagery if you've played those games. The film itself isn't particularly good on its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwwEtIZJR0

kagamin

Every time I see that avatar I keep thinking the character is picking her nose with her little finger...

If you'd like to see the full render...
N8EPeeg.png

Saty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_q0ebkIOo
“Stadiums: European Club Pack.” Cities: Skylines, the award-winning city-building game from developer Colossal Order, was updated this summer with the ability for players to add sports arenas to their growing digital demesnes. Now, with the European Club Pack, those stadiums can play host to players’ favorite real-life football clubs, taking on the appearance of their home stadiums from the real world. The European Club Pack includes the stadiums, colors, and logos of Football Club Barcelona, Chelsea Football Club, Juventus Football Club, and Paris Saint-Germain, and is available today for $5.99.

rtcn63

Like someone said earlier, It's not really money left on the table for Rockstar in the long run. PC gamers will eventually buy the PC version (and at full/close to full retail price), as well some even double dipping like was common with GTAV. This is them maximizing revenue.

GaussTek

I stopped playing after the first chapter, because the game became such a total grindfest. Even if it comes to Steam, it still won't be worth playing.

The battles / battle systems are extremely repetitive, and the story line is pretty goofy.

I would be more excited to see Record Keeper or Brave Exvius come to Steam.

Aww, really? I only played through the tutorial, but stopped there as it was way too slow, and made my phone overheat lol. I guess it doesn't change too much later, then :/

Yeah, I would also love to see both Record Keeper or Brave Exvius in the future, I hope Mobius is just the start (well, Heavenstrike Rivals was actually the start, but I didn't even touch that one lol).

Uzzy

I'm not sure what I'm more disappointed with, the lack of a PC release or what looks like an all male cast. Rockstar pls.

Knurek

It worked out for them pretty well the last time. They know their double and triple dippers.

Fool me once, shame on you, etc...
I for one can't wait for the shitstorm when they release a PS4Pro/Scorpio update half a year after release and make existing buyers pay for that.

Wok

Ucchedavāda;220509857 said:
Which of TIS-100 and Shenzhen I/O would you recommend getting first? Based on your description, I'm thinking Shenzhen I/O.

Definitely Shenzhen. In comparison, TIS-100 looks like a prototype for what is now Shenzhen.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm seriously considering pulling my wasteland 3 pledge off brian fargo doing interviews for some shit gg site

why do u do this to me brian

bbd23

I hope the single player stuff for the dark souls 3 DLC is good. don't really care about multiplayer.

I think its the only thing im looking forward to for the rest of the year.

Parsnip

Since PoP games they are using that engine. And they started using it for other things like R6 Siege and For Honor. So it will be used for sure for next AC game.

Yes, but I mean specifically the part where you say new Anvil. Anvil Next was the big last jump I guess, will they be using Super Turbo Anvil Next now?

I'm still convinced that more Ubi franchises will move to Snowdrop now that it's ready by the way and wouldn't be shocked if AC moved as well.

dex3108

Yes, but I mean specifically the part where you say new Anvil. Anvil Next was the big last jump I guess, will they be using Super Turbo Anvil Next now?

I'm still convinced that more Ubi franchises will move to Snowdrop now that it's ready by the way and wouldn't be shocked if AC moved as well.

Anvil Next was used for AC3, they improved it a bit for AC4 but Unity and Syndicate used upgraded version (PBR, GI...). So they will probably upgrade it again for Empire needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom