• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

I have lost all will to play DS3 due to my save going missing.

I have backups, off the different endings and such, but somehow forgot the one I planned to do. Basically this -> https://i.imgur.com/q2dWhwA.png

NG+ 100% is really rushed, as in I skipped a lot of things to get the stuff I needed for 100%. Do I miss anything lore wise if I use this and do the DLC? Besides being in NG+ (Journey 2).

Other option is to choose Original - No Ending. Have to figure out how to get to end boss as this was backed up when you can branch off into three paths. I can't do unhollowed as without selling everything I can't pay the money - I don't know if it is worth it to figure out which ending and get to the end, then do the DLC.

There went my will power...=(

Back to SDV I guess

CS:GO is the best selling game of all time on PC?

Dunno if thread worthy, but apparently Minecraft was. 24.9m for CS, 24.5m for Minecraft. Congrats to Valve and the two developers patching CS:GO I guess.
That's a lot of money made from almost no support.

Also does anybody got Windows 10 causing slow start up? Every time I turn my computer on I immediately boot to desktop but have to wait a while for all the desktop icons to appear or do anything and it's only been a recent thing.

Very annoying and I can't seem to pinpoint why it is slow. This is off an SSD.

Anteater

br2_2016_10_25_23_36_fssra.jpg
br2_2016_10_25_23_45_91sba.jpg

br2_2016_10_26_00_27_upsvn.jpg
br2_2016_10_26_00_31_w2sn2.jpg

bloodrayne 2 is ok so far, the combat feels sorta random because I can't really tell what's going on with its animation, I can get hit and lose most of my HP but there wasn't any visual cues to it

When is the counter strike movie.

Also makes the fact that the series will never take off on consoles even more odd.

The series can't be done properly on console. You'd have to change so many core mechanics that it would be closer to noob shit like Rainbow CoD than actual CS. Or just make it mouse/keyboard only which I imagine is sales suicide.

TF2 could have been done though, I don't know why Valve ported it then never even tried.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
TF2 could have been done though, I don't know why Valve ported it then never even tried.

The X360 version was patched a few times, but when Valve began releasing larger/more complex maps, it was left behind due to memory constraints. The PS3 version would have fared even worse in this regard due to its 256MB/256MB split, especially as Valve outsourced the project to EA (if memory serves, it dropped the games like a hot potato after the first patch).

Hektor

Encountered the exact same bug
B1E81C37BF39E886FFFC7BF0E20EF31F603450A7

Generally the DLC is really buggy with enemies regularely glitching into buildings for me.
It's also really boring tbh, barely any NPC interaction, snow fields as only landscape and from the two boss fights there are, one of them is also pretty bogstandard.

Random NPC guy + (Totally not) Sif

The final boss is really cool tho.

Nabs

Nothing for me, but it's a super solid bundle. That BTA is excellent.

Actually, I may need to grab Technobabylon. I didn't realize it was a Wadjeteye published title.

Odallus is amazing guys

If you like Castlevania and Metroid get it, it's better than all recent entries in either franchise. Unbox is also a pretty good 3D platformer, essentially being Banjo but instead of a bear he's a cardboard box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom