• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

New Humble

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Chroma Squad -- MB-B2554722971D4A03 - Taken by rtcn63
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-31B90A53D5A90C3E - Taken by MadGear

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Please shill for Germany on NeoGAF.

Chroma Squad -- MB-5E45763D54689636 - Taken by ThirtyFour

Already got Chroma Squad from another nice fellow gaffer a few days ago.

Nillansan

Actually, I may need to grab Technobabylon.

Yes you do. Everything about the title is excellent. Well designed puzzles that feature multiple solutions (they really nailed this part), intriguing story, great voice acting and soundtrack. Go for it.

Nabs

Yes you do. Everything about the title is excellent. Well designed puzzles that feature multiple solutions (they really nailed this part), intriguing story, great voice acting and soundtrack. Go for it.

That sounds perfect. I'll definitely check it out.

thanks batman

giphy.gif

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Assault Android Cactus is indeed a pretty neat little game. Only game in recent memory I can think of where I died to the last boss when it had literally one bullet worth of health left.

There may have been some yelling.

Take it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Large Professor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chroma Squad -- MB-1A8731E5E0E964F0 - Taken by Jalal. 5 entrants total.

t1477420371z1.png

Endruen

Odallus is amazing guys

If you like Castlevania and Metroid get it, it's better than all recent entries in either franchise. Unbox is also a pretty good 3D platformer, essentially being Banjo but instead of a bear he's a cardboard box.

This bundle did nothing for me, but I LOVE metroidvanias. If you say so, I may get it.

Nabs

Android Cactus is a good one. If you plan on playing it with a steam controller, I recommend trying the second developer config (Mouse Region Aiming). It's my ideal way to play twin stick shooters.

mp1990

Banned
Every being in existence must experience the pain that is Assault Android Cactus' last boss.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Spaera -- MB-2443D2A9F7DD06F6 - Taken by Kifimbo. 6 entrants total.
5EAQeQ5.png
Assault Android Cactus -- MB-0B46C1D5A3879D46 - Taken by bloke. 12 entrants total.

t1477420418z1.png

This bundle did nothing for me, but I LOVE metroidvanias. If you say so, I may get it.

It's a level based Metroidvania with moderate difficulty. Five levels and I think they each have a hidden level you can find. It's a good 5 hours of gameplay if you're good at these kinds of games, and even more if you're terrible at finding secrets like me.

Good Bundle! Already have Odallus and not too much interest in Westerado, so please enjoy these!

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (StrangeRoboMemory, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Westerado: Double Barreled -- MB-A2883AEE597018CF - Taken by Ucchedavāda. 28 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-C3B6AFB3F9A1E806 - Taken by gaiadyne. 6 entrants total.

t1477430873z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Put the link where you put the key. You can put anything you want there.

ah so it's mostly the same then, thanks

EDIT

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Disco Dodgeball -- MB-FA2141F9E7710F05 - Taken by Abomination. 3 entrants total.

t1477431012z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This bundle is on par with the kind of quality I think would be genuinely acceptable in a Humble Monthly. That BTA tier at that price is a no-brainer.

Parsnip

Hey Steam wizards.

How would you go about removing a game from Steam library that doesn't show up in the recent games list or the search on the support page? I might be going blind but I can't seem to find a way to access the old support system anymore either.

The game in question is N++ beta, the dev nuked the app a while back (it's just an empty depot now) but didn't revoke the keys or anything, so now it's just sitting in my library and I can't do anything with it. Going directly through the library->support will just take me to a mostly blank support page probably because it's not a public app or something like that.

Halp.

Solved. See later post if you are interested.

Jawmuncher

Hey Steam wizards.

How would you go about removing a game from Steam library that doesn't show up in the recent games list or the search on the support page? I might be going blind but I can't seem to find a way to access the old support system anymore either.

The game in question is N++ beta, the dev nuked the app a while back (it's just an empty depot now) but didn't revoke the keys or anything, so now it's just sitting in my library and I can't do anything with it. Going directly through the library->support will just take me to a mostly blank support page probably because it's not a public app or something like that.

Halp.

Just hide it in your library

Nabs

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Chroma Squad -- MB-9F7EB8CFC3418A84 - Taken by Mixed2k. 5 entrants total.

t1477421542z1.png

Here ya go.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Chroma Squad -- MB-D1E1E1BD3F9E6477 - Taken by jon bones. 3 entrants total.

t1477421635z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Elegy for a Dead World -- MB-7637290EBA9F35EF - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Chroma Squad -- MB-0F97522CA579A05A - Taken by theMrCravens. 5 entrants total.
Road to Ballhalla -- MB-E01ED50559F655B9 - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.

t1477422048z1.png

Tizoc

Is there a way to know what games I made giveaways of? Humblebundle tends to show keys that were already redeemed as being not redeemed esp. ones I redeemed on my account @_@

abracadaver

The game count on my profile`page is fucked.

I had 1020 games. Yesterday I added Bridge Constructor Stunts and it still showed 1020.

Now I just added Unbox and Assault Android Cactus and it just got to 1021?

Anyone else having this problem? I should have 1023 by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom