• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ay yo someone post back on how this Golf game plays
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/458960/?snr=1_4_4__130_5

I bought the games when they initially released on their console and handhelds platforms.
I bought them again when they were remastered for PS3.
I will buy them again when they're releasing on PS4.

AND I WILL STILL BE UP FOR A PC PORT SQUARE ENIX JUST DO IT ALREADY

*brofist*

You know lately I've been going Digital mainly with my PS4; I gameshare with my nephews and this way they can try out some of the games I got. I'm gonna go that same route with the KH series on PS4.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
No, really, if someone doesn't mod FFXII to have Ted Cruz in it then I think we should just pack this shit up.

TB14

http://opencritic.com/game/3270/owlboy

Owlboy reviews are going up.

Destructoid - 10/10
Owlboy is a special game. Almost a decade in the making has certainly allowed for a rarely seen amount of polish and effort in an industry brimming with day-one patches and rushed deadlines. I'm at a loss when trying to think of critiques, honestly. I can't even say that I wish there was more of it because what is here is just so damn satisfying from start to finish, and I wouldn't want to ruin that.

The Jimquisition - 9/10
Owlboy may have a few annoying navigational hangups, but none are enough to counter the overwhelming magic of the adventure at hand. Beautiful in both a visual and aural sense, littered with lovely characters, and home to a number of jawdropping combat encounters, Owlboy is a game almost ten years in the making that doesn’t show a trace of development hell.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
be careful - we keep that up and ted cruz will have an alt right ff group behind him in 2020

For real: Ted Cruz already looks like the kind of dude that would just start talking about Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt with you randomly.

Hektor

DS3 is 100% linear until you reach the road of sacrifices, in which the path splits into two, path A leading to
Wollnir
and the roadblock behind him where as path B is leading to a boss that drops the key for the roadblock of path A and from there on out the game becomes completely linear again until you
get ported back to Lothric
from there on out you get a single split of path A leading eventually into a secret area and Path B leading linearly to the end of the game.

DS2 meanwhile allows you to access the Heidetower of Flame and Forest of Giants right from the very beginning and thereby gives you multiple ways to acess lost Bastille, it allows you to tackle Sinner's Rise, The Pit in Majula and Iron Keep in any order and you can theoretically even jump into the Pit from the very beginning if you got the proper skills and equip.

It's certainly a lot less linear than DS3's.

The Berserk is my favorite manga protag. I loved it when the Berserk joined the Band of the Hawks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I thought it was tomorrow, but I'm hoping for today.

Lots of stuff I'm holding off on until prices drop.

In case you're not aware, the Halloween Sale is different to the other sales of the year in that only games that fit the theme in some way are discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom