• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
gOGgC4X.png

A thought for zky.

It is not often that I can boast about having paid for a Humble monthly bundle.
yeah i'll see if i can get a copy from daniel next month i guess :/

Erekiddo

I don't own the Skyrim DLC.

Would it be wise to grab it before the remaster comes out so I get it for free?

Yikes. Didn't know there was $50 worth of DLC.

My top 5 games on my profile is screwed up because it shows GTA IV at 158 hours played instead of the 20 or so hours I actually played it. Stupid Rockstar Social Club.

Actual top 5 is
Dota 2 - 3141 hours
Left 4 Dead 2 - 327 hours
Dragon Age: Origins - 240 hours
Terraria - 154 hours
Mass Effect 2 - 124 hours

Thumper is up now.

And apparently $20 is now £16.

Thanks a fucking lot Brexit

EDIT: sorry, dp

If it makes you feel any better, which it won't, the commonwealth shares your pain. I get sticker shock every time I infrequently log-in to Steam. I just see stuff I'll buy in a sale in a year or two from now for the prices I used to pay.

My top 5:

gOXRm5H.png

The SMITE stat is misleading though, since it's only been on Steam for a little while. My actual playtime on SMITE is close to 556 hours, if Tiermonster has its stats right.

Also, if Steam was somehow able to track the hours it took me to learn how to properly mod Skyrim, my playtime would be doubled.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Top 5 are:
1. Dota 2 - 1834 hrs
2. Civilization 5 - 156 hrs
3. Dark Souls - 78 hrs
4. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC - 75 hrs (dat ending so gooooood)
TIE
5. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 70 hrs
5. Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition - 70 hrs

Damn those last 5 are some good ass games.

Lain

Sakura Space got released

Given the screens on Steam, I'm guessing there has to be a nude version too of this.

Edit: Awwww Wok had already posted about it. Scrolled through to see if it was posted but didn't see the usual Steam picture and missed the link.

Parsnip

LISTS YOU SAY?!?
Too lazy to take a screenshot.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, 234 hrs on record
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, 178 hrs on record
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, 128 hrs on record
DARK SOULS™ II, 114 hrs on record
XCOM: Enemy Unknown, 109 hrs on record

After the DLC is all set and done, maybe even after the first DLC, Dark Souls 3 is probably going to creep into the fifth place.

Come on SEGA announce whatever PC port you've been working on already.
Reminds me that Ghostlight's Ross said in that interview that they are working on something for someone else.

Follow the money.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
hey guys how much is your steam account worth mines like $500 it's so crazy i don't think anyone has a more valuable account haha

Grief.exe

I just got RetroArch to work over the Steam Link.

I was trying to launch a game from the menu but that didn't work, but I set up a shortcut using the command line options to launch a game and was able to launch that successfully.

Huzzah!

That makes sense, it's not detecting the second window when you launch the game.

JMTHEFOX

Three hours in and I am enjoying Dead Rising. The game looks and runs great on my AMD R9 380 build. May be too hard for someone like me who does micromanagement but you feel accomplished once you get the hang of it.

My list hasn't changed much with The Witcher 3 on top.

But I'm certain that I'm the only here who have Nobunaga's Ambition on the top 5.

I've had some movement since the last time I did one of these:
jZ2C7iQ.png

Rocket League and Spelunky have taken my #3/5 slots pushing out Mass Effect and Rogue Legacy.

Same here. I also like perfect numbers. So right now I'm sitting at 387... it annoys me

Don't let our dumb 10 base screw with your OCD. ;) Just imagine the number with another base.

387 is e.g. 470 with base 9.

Which is an even dumber base ... but it should make you feel better at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom