• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
qWxyneM.png

I'm noticing a theme in this one.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I need urgent help please. I accidentally bought something on Steam without funds in my Paypal account or bank account. It went through as a pre-approved payment, which is unfortunate... I have money to put into my Paypal account or bank account to cover the costs, but how long do I actually have before they try to take it? I figure covering the cost on Paypal wouldn't work, since it said it took/is taking most of the money from my bank account. I can put the money into the bank, but I'd need to wait until the morning (about 11 hours).

Am I screwed? I don't want my account to be locked if the payment bounces before I am able to rectify my error. :( Steam support takes forever, so no point writing them I guess.

How Paypal deals with this varies by country and by risk level assigned to your account. I had a $250 server charge screw up like this once, and in the end Paypal paid the server company and just sent me an email saying "hey, top up your damn account, idiot". I can't remember if that was Canada or the US. But I did pay that charge monthly for years so my account was probably classified as high spending low risk, versus most accounts.

Lain

BUSTED!

The anime girls have been censored! Only you have the power to free them! But Dad's watching you... One wrong move, and you're BUSTED! A frantic, semi-roguelike fusion of survival and clicker that'll have you on the edge of your seat as you try to collect all the anime illustrations - and outsmart Dad!

ss_e53033bedc81413951c56fdafd80fc8a6386e728.600x338.jpg

If I owned Witcher 3 on steam it would probably be my number 1 but as it stands is Tits SC with 112 hours.
I'm really surprised to see X-Com EU at number 2 but I don't see EW on the list so I'm assuming it combines both which seems about right for the 60 hours it's giving me.

Yakkue

Was Tiny Thief pulled from Steam? Just noticed the entry on my wishlist doesn't have a price anymore and only leads to store.steampowered.com/ now.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Here's my top six. I didn't realise how many hours I put into that top three.

HXGOvKx.png

I have quite a few in the ~20-25 hour range, haven't played a lot recently though, life gets in the way.

Kudo

There was power outage this morning so I was bored and when power came back didn't want to turn desktop on in case it happens again, so I did some speedtests with my Laptop.
Directly from Modem I got 100Mbps and from behind our router 30Mbps.. We've been limited for 2 years I honestly want to bash my head and rip.
Anyway, ordered TP-Link Archer C7, just curious if anyone has opinions of it, not too late to switch it. Kinda on a budget so nothing more expensive.
I assume it should be good for gaming and WiFi works with all consoles?

Durante

I'm a bit concerned by the TitS SC times I'm seeing in relation to FC times. Given my FC time is 96 hours it looks like I should expect 120 or so for SC.

Knurek

I'm a bit concerned by the TitS SC times I'm seeing in relation to FC times. Given my FC time is 96 hours it looks like I should expect 120 or so for SC.

It's definitely longer than FC (has an additional chapter or two), but it's not an increase like BG1->BG2 or Golden Sun->Lost Age.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Just started Mafia III and got the first trading card after ~50min o_O

Just bought Europa Universalis IV from Humble Bundle since it's 75% off. Any recommended DLC packs I should get? Never played an EU game before, but I recently put 30 hours into Stellaris and enjoy the 4x genre (I know, grand strategy is a bit different).

I checked out the subreddit and it seems Art of War and Common Sense are highly recommended. Thoughts?

Benedict

This might not be the forum to bring this up, but at the same time this is one of the most active threads.
I am experiencing a lot of pop-ups or ads opening up in a new window when visiting NeoGAF.

Before, just a couple of days ago, and prior to that, I'd never get any popups or ads opening in a new window.

Has something changed here?
I'm not liking this at all...

This might not be the forum to bring this up, but at the same time this is one of the most active threads.
I am experiencing a lot of pop-ups or ads opening up in a new window when visiting NeoGAF.

Before, just a couple of days ago, and prior to that, I'd never get any popups or ads opening in a new window.

Has something changed here?
I'm not liking this at all...

Same here. It's been happening at times where clicking a thread opens another tab and then the former page becomes a pop-up spam window.

EDIT: Here's the thread to report stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom