• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might not be the forum to bring this up, but at the same time this is one of the most active threads.
I am experiencing a lot of pop-ups or ads opening up in a new window when visiting NeoGAF.

Before, just a couple of days ago, and prior to that, I'd never get any popups or ads opening in a new window.

Has something changed here?
I'm not liking this at all...

Me too, opened up one of those "close this page and we will delete your hard drive" scams.

Unai

This might not be the forum to bring this up, but at the same time this is one of the most active threads.
I am experiencing a lot of pop-ups or ads opening up in a new window when visiting NeoGAF.

Before, just a couple of days ago, and prior to that, I'd never get any popups or ads opening in a new window.

Yep. Same here.

A message to those of you without a triple-digits hours played game in your top 5:

logo_small.png

Since we are doing this, here's my top 5:

2W88ABU.png

QDhx8IW.jpg

You sir have excellent taste in games.

venomenon

Oooh, list posting?
I'm afraid Time Clickers and Clicker Heroes might make the top 5 soon.
So might The Witcher 3, at least.

So, Humble Bundle in 3 mins? I wonder if they are able to sustain the downward trend.

xist

This whole no bundle thing is happening a little too frequently of late....of course my wallet's not complaining but I used to look forward to this time on a Tuesday and I kind of miss that feeling now.

Platy

I want to post my list but my list is all over other people's steam because of family sharing on better pcs at my home =/

MHH21KA.png

The lack of Burnout Paradise, Gauntlet, Dustforce (is on a pc with controller support) any LEGO game or any game that my pc don't run or is coop is really sad

I'm a bit concerned by the TitS SC times I'm seeing in relation to FC times. Given my FC time is 96 hours it looks like I should expect 120 or so for SC.

I was just wondering about the difference in my own playtimes as well. There's no way SC took me twice the time of FC.

Woah 2018.
Well this late in the year, a one year dev. time for the title is plausible.

My default assumption for video-game Kickstarters is that they'll fail to make the deadline. But I don't really care as long as the game is good once it is done, and this one looks promising.

Parsnip

Yoop, neogaf ads have been absolutely out of control lately.

edit: But it seems like EviLore is on it.

Yeah it got to the point that I can't use GAF on my work computer anymore due to it. I have a dual monitor setup so now I guess I have to use my second screen for anime instead :)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Aaaaaand Mafia crashes again

The only thing that breaks the monotony at least, what a dull game

Turns out that Arcen Games put up a Kickstarter for AI War 2 yesterday (thread, KS). While I read that they planned on doing this, I did not anticipate that it would be so soon. Another instantly backed game for me.

AI War: Fleet Command is a real time strategy game with 4X elements, tower defense elements, fleet-sizes that can easily exceed tens of thousands of ships, 27 degrees of rock-paper-scissor, and optional co-op (no versus), and fiendish AI opponents. It's also frequently on sale, so even if backing the kickstarter is out of the picture, I would highly recommend picking up the first game and giving it a spin.

Phinor

Is GMG working properly for everyone else? For me it's full of "Error rendering content". Few games here and there. Been like this for a while now. As another example coming soon page just says "Your search did not match any products."

edit: The site is so messed up right now. They are selling a total of two games: Aragami and Memories of a Vagabond. There's couple of games like Mafia 3 that have a store page but they are all "coming soon". I've tried different browsers, incognito etc.

Fucking windows 10 update is giving me an error, already tried several times, google tells me I should uninstall Audio drivers. Fucking really? Christ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom