• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Halloween Update should be up for Street Fighter V.
The next Halloween stage is only 40K Fight Money if you have any so it is cheaper than the 2 other extra stages.

Creepy Castle looks fantastic. Some sort of side-scrolling Undertale.

0K3OqEw.gif

Halloween release. I want it now. ;_;

I'm curious if you ever played Undertale to make the comparison :p

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Creepy Castle looks interesting to me and I bet there's a hidden deeper horror element to the game, but I would say the Undertale comparison seems a bit odd to me. The only way they seem similar from my glance is they have that full color on black look going in places, but Undertale certainly did not invent that look.

ArjanN

Creepy Castle looks interesting to me and I bet there's a hidden deeper horror element to the game, but I would say the Undertale comparison seems a bit odd to me. The only way they seem similar from my glance is they have that full color on black look going in places, but Undertale certainly did not invent that look.

I assume he meant in the tone of the writing or something.

where do I get these Ori coupons?

I saw someone selling it in the BST for 6 euro..

nah fam

they switched to coupons instead of having an indefinite discount for previous Ori owners...started yesterday

someone that bought the regular version and has a coupon would have to give it to you

I have a Ori: DE coupon as well. I already bought Ori:DE when it first was released for $5 so first one to PM me, gets it.

We have a winner.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I like lists, seeing the patterns of some GAF'ers playing habits I find interesting. I'll contribute to the wall of shame with my own playtimes here.

7b59ccd748b67d3aff31b750faf76d15.png

RPG Makers are for some game projects of mine, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, & Killing Floor are from friend playing and a lot of custom maps for both of them (a RE2 L4D2 campaign released recently I need to play with friends), SMILE Game Builder is from my current Halloween project (I first worked with an offline trial version and then transitioned to Steam development and have spent almost more time in Blender & music making that it's not quite representative), and Resident Evil 6 is because I've played the whole campaign four times with four different people, mods, Mercs, and multiplayer modes with friends.

Nabs

Action Henk is fun. It gets much better once they introduce the Grappling Hook. It's too bad it takes so long before dedicated hook stages show up.

AHA-Lambda

Finally finished The Silver Case.

That's one of the worst purchases I've made in a long time. Will probably be my personal disappointment of the year actually, as I was really looking forward to it.

Incomprehensible tosh.
Sue me.

Ozium

Finally finished The Silver Case.

That's one of the worst purchases I've made in a long time. Will probably be my personal disappointment of the year actually, as I was really looking forward to it.

Incomprehensible tosh.
Sue me.

if you were expecting a Suda 51 game to be comprehensible then the joke's on you

oipic

I like lists, seeing the patterns of some GAF'ers playing habits I find interesting.

Agreed! I love having so many of you as Steam buddies for the same reason - your collective gaming habits at any given time always provide interesting insights into the Steam zeitgeist.

For a long time my Steam account has been shared with family members, so one thing I regret not having is a clear record of sorts of my own gaming time - my playtime hours are all over the shop, e.g. I have over 1,400 hours of CS:S on my account, about 5 of which are mine.

The flipside is that it instead paints a picture of my family's gaming history, which is itself a nice thing to have, I suppose.

Afro

Agreed! I love having so many of you as Steam buddies for the same reason - your collective gaming habits at any given time always provide interesting insights into the Steam zeitgeist.

This is the nicest post I've ever seen lol.

Nicer than that gaffer "Monk". Where did he/she go? Had Kojima as his avy, I think. Nicest dude. Think it was Monk.

AHA-Lambda

if you were expecting a Suda 51 game to be comprehensible then the joke's on you

True.

I guess cos it is a murder mystery visual novel and it's one of his earlier works I expected something a little bit more traditional.

Was fucking nonsense, and a waste of $20 and 15 hours.

now that micro is releasing games on PC again I think we should change this from a steam thread to a general PC gaming thread. Kinda lame that games like forza horizon 3 or EA's bf1 can't get previews or voted for GOTY since they're not on steam.
I'm mainly saying this cause i think forza horizon 3 is goty contender

r3n4ud

This is the nicest post I've ever seen lol.

Nicer than that gaffer "Monk". Where did he/she go? Had Kojima as his avy, I think. Nicest dude. Think it was Monk.
Real life got in his way :(

He pops in once in a blue moon. He's sorely missed, for sure.

Endruen

Well, since everyone is doing it...
They are very low if we compare it to my console playtimes (in fact, Portal 2 has been played exclusively on my PS3). Hexcells is going to be subsitued by Ys VI, which I'm currently playing, and if Heroes of the Storm appeared here, it would be +300h for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom