• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sale Gift Packs Organization.

poweld

New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-

I can host so long as everyone pays via gift. If this fills up I'll post my PayPal info and once all payments are in I'll pickup the pack!

$7.50 per game

I've gotta run to the grocery store and then make up some dinner so I'm going to post my PayPal info now: poweld/at/gmail dot'com

(seriously Caoz? thxbro)

suikodan

MoFuzz said:
You're up dude, I hosted the 8 pack for Just Cause. That's enough work for me on my day off :lol

Speaking of which, Suikodan, x3sphere - Thanks for payment! You guys need to accept my friend request on Steam and confirm the transaction via IM, I'm too paranoid to send through e-mail.

Thanks everyone else for your swift payments!
Thanks to you for managing this pack.

Others have said this as well but I really like the GAF people. People here helped me getting Pokemon, playing Carcassonne iPhone is nice and we're able to manage packs like these. Good job people. :D

tacotime77 said:
Oh wtf my key for Mount and Blade Warband is too long to activate.
Yeah, Steam screw-up apparently. There's a big thread about it on the Steam forum for the game. Probably won't be fixed until at least tomorrow.

poweld said:
New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-

I can host so long as everyone pays via gift. If this fills up I'll post my PayPal info and once all payments are in I'll pickup the pack!

$7.50 per game

I've gotta run to the grocery store and then make up some dinner so I'm going to post my PayPal info now: poweld/at/gmail dot'com

(seriously Caoz? thxbro)

Still have a slot? I'm in if so. I can Paypal immediately.

my buddy just bought an Mount & Blade: Warband pack. if interested, please contact him at cortez72483@yahoo.com

he will then give you his paypal address and then either add him as a friend on steam (also cortez72483@yahoo.com) or just tell him which e-mail address you would like him to gift the game to.

when sending payment, please send as GIFT. cost is $6.31 to cover paypal fees.

http://rolbe.com/paypal.htm

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Big Rig said:
ExMachina, sent it just now.
Thank ye kindly again. :)

Props to everyone in this M&B pack (ScalpelKnight, delirium, The Big Rig, and FunkyMunkey), fastest group buy I've been involved in yet. Perhaps I'll see you all online... on the battlefield! :lol

poweld

New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-MomoPufflet

$7.50 per game

OK, looks like we're full up. Time to figure out who is actually going to pay! If your name is bolded you're all set.

edit: also, do me a favor and make this easier on me to distribute by friending me on Steam and sending me a Steam instant message. My Steam ID is poweld. Thanks!

JackTheRipper57

Neo Member
poweld said:
New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-MomoPufflet

$7.50 per game

OK, looks like we're full up. Time to figure out who is actually going to pay! If your name is bolded you're all set.
money sent

kswiston

kswiston said:
Paging: Takuan, Snack and The_Reckoning! Check your PMs!

This is your last chance to keep your spots in my Just Cause 2 pack. I've already given everyone 6 hours to respond to my PM, and I am going to be traveling for the next couple days, so I have to get these games paid for and sent out tonight. I'll give you all until 7:30, and then I am going to give 3 other people a shot at the spots.

Thanks to everyone else who paid.

Also, if anyone has a spot open in a Mount and Blade: Warband pack, I'm game. Can't host though.

OK, sorry to do this, but I have to boot the three people from my Just Cause 2 group that haven't paid or replied to my PM yet. I am going to be away for most of the next two days, and don't want to be stuck with 3 copies of a game everyone on GAF already purchased. It's been 6 hours, and I notified everyone on Wednesday that I would be doing this!

So, I have 3 copies of Just Cause 2 for those that are interested. Cost is $7.50 each. PM me for details.

Thanks to the 4 people from my group who did provide prompt payment. Sorry again to Takuan, Snack and The_Reckoning. If you are on GAF tonight, I hope you find another 8-pack to join!

poweld

poweld said:
New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-MomoPufflet

$7.50 per game

edit: also, do me a favor and make this easier on me to distribute by friending me on Steam and sending me a Steam instant message. My Steam ID is poweld. Thanks!
Javaman and d[-_-]b please send your payments. I'm gonna sit down for an ep of Battlestar and tacos, and if you haven't paid I'll start looking for replacements. I'll purchase the pack either way around 9:15 EST. Thanks everyone for your quick payments!

Blizzard

Banned
poweld said:
Javaman and d[-_-]b please send your payments. I'm gonna sit down for an ep of Battlestar and tacos, and if you haven't paid I'll start looking for replacements. I'll purchase the pack either way around 9:15 EST. Thanks everyone for your quick payments!
I PMed him on Steam but he's afk right now. He may be eating dinner or something and I think he's about to have a crazy night shift. At any rate, if you need the money immediately I understand, but otherwise I can vouch for him that you don't have to worry about him paying you back. He's one of the nicest guys around, and if he turns out to be evil, well then I'll pay for his slot after the fact. :p

ChennehCis said:
my buddy just bought an Mount & Blade: Warband pack. if interested, please contact him at cortez72483@yahoo.com

he will then give you his paypal address and then either add him as a friend on steam (also cortez72483@yahoo.com) or just tell him which e-mail address you would like him to gift the game to.

when sending payment, please send as GIFT. cost is $6.31 to cover paypal fees.

http://rolbe.com/paypal.htm

down to 3 left.

Blizzard

Banned
By the way, if anyone insists on putting email addresses in posts here, remember it's a publicly viewable forum now. You can use the [ email="some text here"]EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS PART[ /email ] tag without spaces to hide an email address or server IP etc., and then only forum members can view the information (by clicking the quote button).

Example: Quote to view

poweld

New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-MomoPufflet

$7.50 per game

Looks like Javaman has gone AWOL. If someone wants in on the last copy of Just Cause 2, let me know. I'm getting the pack now and will be distributing the copies.

poweld

Blizzard said:
I PMed him on Steam but he's afk right now. He may be eating dinner or something and I think he's about to have a crazy night shift. At any rate, if you need the money immediately I understand, but otherwise I can vouch for him that you don't have to worry about him paying you back. He's one of the nicest guys around, and if he turns out to be evil, well then I'll pay for his slot after the fact. :p
Did you mean Javaman or d[-_-]b? If you're talking about Javaman, then I can wait for him on your reference. I've received all the other payments, though.

Also, everyone accept my friend requests so that I can send you your copies, and thanks for making this relatively painless for me :)

Blizzard

Banned
poweld said:
Did you mean Javaman or d[-_-]b? If you're talking about Javaman, then I can wait for him on your reference. I've received all the other payments, though.

Also, everyone accept my friend requests so that I can send you your copies, and thanks for making this relatively painless for me :)
Yeah, I meant Javaman. If you have the funds to cover his game, then I will personally vouch for him. He's in the middle of working like 18-hour shifts or something crazy like that, and apparently only had a bit of time to check the sales today. I'm mainly speaking up because he's a good guy and he really seemed to want JC2, so I don't want him to miss the sale because he had to go back to work. :)

Among other things, he had been funding a TF2 server for the GAF people out of his own pocket for months. It was good times.

poweld

Blizzard said:
Yeah, I meant Javaman. If you have the funds to cover his game, then I will personally vouch for him. He's in the middle of working like 18-hour shifts or something crazy like that, and apparently only had a bit of time to check the sales today. I'm mainly speaking up because he's a good guy and he really seemed to want JC2, so I don't want him to miss the sale because he had to go back to work. :)

Among other things, he had been funding a TF2 server for the GAF people out of his own pocket for months. It was good times.
OK, then that's no problem. I've got his copy waiting for him. Thanks for letting me know!

Should've done this hours ago. I'd like to get in on a Warband pack please.

Edit: Actually, 2 copies of Warband please, one an e-mail code/URL if possible. Going to pick one up for a friend.

poweld

Shagg and d[-_-]b, for some reason you guys are only showing in my friends list as "invitation sent". If you need to and haven't already accepted my invitation, I can't send you your JC2 copy :(

Kulock said:
Should've done this hours ago. I'd like to get in on a Warband pack please.

Edit: Actually, 2 copies of Warband please, one an e-mail code/URL if possible. Going to pick one up for a friend.

got 3 left if you're interested

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Well just in case someone who doesn't mind hosting a Just Cause 2 group pops in I thought I'd get the list of those interested started.

Just Cause 2:
1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD

Again this group is looking for a host so if you are willing to do that it would be awesome.

Top Bottom