• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sale Gift Packs Organization.

Kulock said:
Do I need to pay the extra for Paypal fee if I'm sending it as a gift? (My payment, I mean.)

i'm not totally sure to be quite honest. try sending regular amount of $5.83 as gift. if there are any problems, i'll refund it. in any case, please contact me on steam.

Jabronie

Neo Member
ChennehCis said:
i'm not totally sure to be quite honest. try sending regular amount of $5.83 as gift. if there are any problems, i'll refund it. in any case, please contact me on steam.
Whatever fee there may be, for people in certain regions, the fee is deducted from the amount the recipient receives. So if you want to be kind to the host or the host is strict on the amount keep this in mind. I hosted 3 packs today and lost 5 dollars not knowing how this works.

Jabronie said:
Whatever fee there may be, for people in certain regions, the fee is deducted from the amount the recipient receives. So if you want to be kind to the host or the host is strict on the amount keep this in mind. I hosted 3 packs today and lost 5 dollars not knowing how this works.

thanks. then sticking to the paypal site thing for a standard rate which is what will be done. the cost will remain $6.31 for warband.

adg1034

Jive Turkey said:
Well just in case someone who doesn't mind hosting a Just Cause 2 group pops in I thought I'd get the list of those interested started.

Just Cause 2:
1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034

Again this group is looking for a host so if you are willing to do that it would be awesome.

I would host, but unless we get 8 names on this list in the next hour or so, I can't do it- bedtime, then early work tomorrow, so no organization/timely gifting for me.

poweld

New Just Cause 2 Pack
-Javaman
-d[-_-]b
-JackTheRipper57
-davonaytor
-poweld
-shagg_187
-MomoPufflet
-

$7.50 per game

I just realized that I miscounted and have one more spot open. I already have the game purchased, so whoever wants in quote this message and send me a PM with your info and I'll get you set up.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
adg1034 said:
I would host, but unless we get 8 names on this list in the next hour or so, I can't do it- bedtime, then early work tomorrow, so no organization/timely gifting for me.
Awesome. If you're comfortable with it you could always host it and save the 2-3 extras for latecomers but if you're not I completely understand.

adg1034

Jive Turkey said:
Awesome. If you're comfortable with it you could always host it and save the 2-3 extras for latecomers but if you're not I completely understand.

Yeah, not this time, unfortunately. Maybe on one of tomorrow's packs.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
adg1034 said:
Yeah, not this time, unfortunately. Maybe on one of tomorrow's packs.
But you're still in if another host comes along?

Cronox said:
I'd put myself down for a new Just Cause 2 pack if anyone's starting a list.
We've got a list going but are looking for a host.

Just Cause 2:
1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox

Jive Turkey said:
But you're still in if another host comes along?

We've got a list going but are looking for a host.

Just Cause 2:
1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox

I'm in. I'd host if only everyone paypal'd me first with no fees (Gift)

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Broadbandito said:
I'm in. I'd host if only everyone paypal'd me first with no fees (Gift)
Add your name to the list. Not sure if we can get everybody to pay in advance due to the late hour but we can try.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Just Cause 2:
1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox
6. Servizio

Gotta figure out how to get money into my paypal account again. It's been awhile since I've used it. How's the search for a host going?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Servizio said:
Gotta figure out how to get money into my paypal account again. It's been awhile since I've used it. How's the search for a host going?
Doesn't look like it'll happen unless we get an eleventh hour miracle. I'm trying to move some things around so I might be able to host.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Jive Turkey said:
Doesn't look like it'll happen unless we get an eleventh hour miracle. I'm trying to move some things around so I might be able to host.

I looked at trying at add money to my paypal account and said fuck it, I'll just buy the pack.

I'll put together the info for sending the money and getting the game and send it out to the following folks in a bit.

1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox

Edit: Alright, PMs are away. Let me know when the payment has gone through and what your Steam name is.

Servizio said:
I looked at trying at add money to my paypal account and said fuck it, I'll just buy the pack.

I'll put together the info for sending the money and getting the game and send it out to the following folks in a bit.

1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox

Edit: Alright, PMs are away. Let me know when the payment has gone through and what your Steam name is.

You guys still have one of these copies up for grabs?

alf717

If anyone is going in on Just Cause 2 left me know. Sorry but I can't host this one.

Need sleep but if someone is burned on a deal and needs to sell just PM me.

senahorse

joshwaan said:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction 6-pack
1-JackTheRipper57
2-x3n05
3-joshwaan2k :)
4-
5-
6-
Going to bed shortly, if we get 3 more and someone buys just PM me the details and I will pay tomorrow morning (Australian time, about 12 hours from now).

alf717 said:
If anyone is going in on Just Cause 2 left me know. Sorry but I can't host this one.

Need sleep but if someone is burned on a deal and needs to sell just PM me.
I'd like in on a Just Cause 2 pack as well but am unable to host. If anyone would like to start a list and add me to it I'm game.

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost. I'm assuming this will be today:

Aliens vs Predator (2010) 6-pack - Unknown price

- gregor7777 (host)
- JADS
- desu
- empty
- empty
- empty

Quote and add.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Servizio said:

1. Jive Turkey
2. Vik_Vaughn
3. AndyD
4. adg1034
5. Cronox

Sent money and Steam invite.

JADS

gregor7777 said:

- gregor7777 (host)
- JADS
- empty
- empty
- empty
- empty

Quote and add.

Thanks for hosting, will PM details later today if the sale goes up :)

Javaman

poweld said:
Shagg and d[-_-]b, for some reason you guys are only showing in my friends list as "invitation sent". If you need to and haven't already accepted my invitation, I can't send you your JC2 copy :(

Sorry for the late reply. Like Blizzard said I had to work late last night. If you still have a spot, I'll PM you the money right away.

Javaman's Steam ID

Thanks for the kind words Bliz-zaaard.

Askani

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but a friend missed out on Osmos and would like a copy. If someone who bought a pack has an extra copy laying around, let me know.

desu

gregor7777 said:

- gregor7777 (host)
- JADS
- des (really depends on the price)
- empty
- empty
- empty

Quote and add.

Added