• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5 Keys for RE6, couldn't help myself.

Fun game.
highfive.gif

Is this another gaming client from razer?

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

As the gaming nerve center, Razer Cortex gives you access to an impressive arsenal of tools to take control of your gaming experience. From combing the web for the best game deals, improving your PC performance in-game, to recording then sharing your in-game moments on Facebook and YouTube, and even backing up your save games in the cloud, Cortex is the free all-in-one software which gives you the best gaming experience possible. - See more at: http://www.razerzone.com/cortex#sthash.wX4DOkO4.dpuf

Turfster

I forget, can you check if a key has been used if you own the exact same version of that game by trying to add it again?
(As in, I know it tells you you already own the game, but does the 'used' check happen before that?)

madjoki

I forget, can you check if a key has been used if you own the exact same version of that game by trying to add it again?

Nope. It displays Already owned regardless if it's used or not.
Forgot username feature can be used to check if you used key yourself. But no way to check if someone else used it.

L.O.R.D

It's not locked.

oh, thanks
but, i'll wait for next year or for 75% off

http://steamcommunity.com/games/45740/announcements/detail/207486173065341590
If you're a fan of smashing zombies (and/or zombie-like Majini) on your PC, then we've got some good news for ya - Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Resident Evil 5 are all coming to Steamworks early next year!
Current owners of these PC titles will be transitioned over to the Steamworks versions early next year. Once we have specific dates ironed out, we'll have more information about all three titles and their respective launch days so stay tuned.

slowpok.jpg

shandy706

So South Park: TSoT...for $19.99....pick it up Steam Gaf?

I'm getting Horizon 2 in 2 weeks......and it will eat all my gaming time. Is SP worth a play through over 2 weeks (with a possibility of being abandoned for a while if not completed) at $20?

If you got a game when it wasn't region locked and leave it your inventory and then the game gets locked. Does the copy I have in my inventory also get locked or am I okay? Cause I got two copies of re6 complete sitting in my inventory ATM

Lomax

Max Payne Triple Pack Steam Key on NewEgg for $6.99 and if you get their emails there is a coupon (EXLPAWE28) which makes it $5.94:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=32-137-044

So South Park: TSoT...for $19.99....pick it up Steam Gaf?

I'm getting Horizon 2 in 2 weeks......and it will eat all my gaming time. Is SP worth a play through over 2 weeks (with a possibility of being abandoned for a while if not completed) at $20?

It's relatively short for an RPG, so if you'll actually play it now, you should be able to complete it in 2 weeks. Otherwise you may wait, it will be just as cheap in a couple months if not cheaper.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wanted to double check.
If i'm idling, and playing a nonsteam game, a steam shortcut won't affect drops will it?

I'm pretty sure that a non-Steam game shortcut, when launched through Steam while also idling with a program like Idlemaster, will affect your card drop rate.

madjoki

If you got a game when it wasn't region locked and leave it your inventory and then the game gets locked. Does the copy I have in my inventory also get locked or am I okay? Cause I got two copies of re6 complete sitting in my inventory ATM

It's locked.

I'm pretty sure they didn't retroactively lock those (RE6 Complete) in this case. Dead Rising 2 Complete however was retroactively locked.

Consistency FTW.

Turfster

GMG's weekly bundle is... special.
Price: 4.26€
  • Gun Metal
  • Corporate Lifestyle Simulator
  • Sang Froid
  • Super Panda Adventures
  • RIP Trilogy
  • Nikopol

MUnited83

For you.
I'm pretty sure they didn't retroactively lock those (RE6 Complete) in this case. Dead Rising 2 Complete however was retroactively locked.

Consistency FTW.

Wasn't there someone who got RE6 and couldn't activate it despite the copy of the game not giving the proper warning? I might have it mixed up with DR2 complete though.

Phinor

Two people in a raffle and I manage to lose it.

On that note, anyone know if those Gamersgate discount codes are account bound or if you can actually share them? Was going to test that (along with buying a game) had I won that raffle.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot I had this. For those of you who missed it when it was free (make sure you redeem it before the 22nd):

ModBot said:
Instructions for thesaucetastic:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thesaucetastic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Warlock - Master of the Arcane -- MB-1064C07FB06BA45B - Taken by CrunchyFrog

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Someone was talking about a new Steam interface coming? How is it looking? Any news?

It's still pretty blue. Nothing really new to report, except this popped up a few days ago:

That wishlist button is yellow now, and turns bright yellow when you mouse over it. This looks even weirder next to the green of the cart button:

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wasn't there someone who got RE6 and couldn't activate it despite the copy of the game not giving the proper warning? I might have it mixed up with DR2 complete though.

Yeah, you're thinking of DR2 Complete. For some reason, the description of pre-existing gift copies weren't updated to reflect ACRTAG being added, so people were finding that they couldn't add the sub to their account despite there being no warning text.

Ezalc

It's still pretty blue. Nothing really new to report, except this popped up a few days ago:

That wishlist button is yellow now, and turns bright yellow when you mouse over it. This looks even weirder next to the green of the cart button:

Steam is going Brazilian. I approve, but green and blue should be swapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom