• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
sP3fkDC.png

I could not help myself... even if the story is complete rubbish. at this price. I'd pay to just look at the pretty animation.

liezryou

FF13 WOOOAH
and even cheaper in mother russia

Also guys not sure if this was mentioned but steam just updated their ruble conversion rate. Some game prices were changed but ALOT were not. This means that you can now get games even cheaper as the market price [in rubles] for keys went up!

vg260

NetherRealm are so incompetent it isn't even funny
facepalm.gif

I'm truly amazed they even went back and attempted a patch. I guess it was up to WB though, so maybe they begged and got budget allocated to fix them. They went back to MK recently with a patch too. It's just too bad they made things worse for Injustice. I don't know if High Voltage or Netherealm themselves worked on this recent patching.

GaussTek

Wow, FFXIII already on the Top-5.

Your turn Capcom and Rockstar. Release Dragon's Dogma and Red Dead Redemption on Steam (and price it accordingly). Easy money.

The Evil Within is my only sure purchase for October on PC, I'm likely to get Mordor if it's awesome though. And I never liked FF much but I'll buy 13 at some point to show support.

Plus my friend would like to replay at 1080p 60fps.

Can anyone tell me what happened with the DG2 Beta Keys?

I got one from a fellow Gaffer, since I loved the first one and wanted to try it out, but seems all Betakeys were converted to full Keys so now I have the full game... :D

MUnited83

For you.
FF13 WOOOAH
and even cheaper in mother russia

Also guys not sure if this was mentioned but steam just updated their ruble conversion rate. Some game prices were changed but ALOT were not. This means that you can now get games even cheaper as the market price [in rubles] for keys went up!

jacknicholsonnod.gif

Dragon's Dogma is another one of those weird games, as in I only see it praised here on GAF a lot, but I don't recall it launched with a huge fanfare?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Can anyone tell me what happened with the DG2 Beta Keys?

I got one from a fellow Gaffer, since I loved the first one and wanted to try it out, but seems all Betakeys were converted to full Keys so now I have the full game... :D

The Beta Keys will be revoked shortly before the release. They said so in one of the past Kickstarter updates.

maty

Never played a Final Fantasy game, not going to start with one of the worst or so I keep reading. I'll get it once it appears in a bundle :p

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, FFXIII already on the Top-5.

Your turn Capcom and Rockstar. Release Dragon's Dogma and Red Dead Redemption on Steam (and price it accordingly). Easy money.

In RDR's case apparently it isn't feasible to port the game as they would have to rebuild it from scratch. And the sales were not particularly strong relative to the investment. Apparently the now former developers did a poor job.

liezryou

Honestly this 16$ price tag, perhaps quite a huge mistake from square. I would have instabought at 30$. Pricing it the same as the recently re-released FFIV and FFIII seem extremely stupid considering how much more recent it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom