• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Okay so this stuck input thing might be related to another problem?

There's apparently something wrong with my nvidia card (it's a 755M), but I have no idea how to fix it. I can't even install driver updates through GeForce Experience, and the NVIDIA Control Panel doesn't launch anymore. NVIDIA Inspector doesn't detect anything about the card either.

What the hell is going on?

derExperte

There's apparently something wrong with my nvidia card (it's a 755M), but I have no idea how to fix it. I can't even install driver updates through GeForce Experience, and the NVIDIA Control Panel doesn't launch anymore. NVIDIA Inspector doesn't detect anything about the card either.

Nuke the driver from orbit.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Grief.exe

Downloaded the driver manually and select clean install.

This is the only way to install drivers. Quite painless and haven't had any issues, with AMD none the less.

Dropsy's out.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274350 $8.99/9.99€/etc.

http://www.nuuvem.com/item/dropsy

The price for the Warm Damp Hug Edition is definitely too high.

Wow. That's creepy as fuck.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Let's get all those phobias out in the open.

Who's the one here that's afraid of mustard?

Dr Dogg

Is that a phobia of mice and mustard independently or mice and mustard at the same time? I mean I'd probably freak the fuck out if someone severed me up a mouse and mustard sandwich. Then again I've always put a pastrami and horseradish sandwich at the top of the pile of my favourites from the local deli so it's not that far removed.

It's going to be Dot fucking EMU isn't it? Well hopefully they don't fuck this up anymore than the new character sprites did (ie incorrect scaling and control layout).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Is that a phobia of mice and mustard independently or mice and mustard at the same time? I mean I'd probably freak the fuck out if someone severed me up a mouse and mustard sandwich. Then again I've always put a pastrami and horseradish sandwich at the top of the pile of my favourites from the local deli so it's not that far removed.

I'd imagine they're independent from each other but become amplified when put together. Like, a mugger with a gun and a knife.

Though it'd be amazing if they were perfectly fine with either and only freaked out when combined.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Buying FFV, even though I've played this version on my tablet. Such a great game and honestly this is the best version of the title in my opinion.

zkylon

zkylewd
those sprites are pretty hideous, i wish it had the same cutesy low-fi 3d artstyle from ff4

i actually never played this one, i played the one you could change jobs that was also called 5 that had the like really lame generic story

i should just buy ff4, i love all about this

ss_be188a02bc984123a3b6d2b0528dae43eb968f02.1920x1080.jpg

There's still no Controller support in ME1 or 2, right?
There's the unofficial controller support mods out there for some of the games. Seems to be pretty good.

Still going to hold off for the eventual complete package remaster though. Those bioware points, man

And damn, they're bringing those rpgmaker ff games over. Stinks that some folks will never know these games any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom