• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence

rJXMcHC.jpg

rtcn63

If you're voting in the goldenjoystick thing and are actually making an effort, be aware that some of the awards involve (significant?) spoilers for major games. I.e. one category is labeled "Best Gaming Moments" and well, if you haven't played DA:I or Life is Strange, don't scroll down. (Or look at all, really)

L.O.R.D

Huh? You can't use GMG credits to buy the disounted game. Only with credit card ??????

only in VIP you can use credits with the already discounted games
in normal , credits or discount code

jJuOpCp.jpg

i can only add 5 items
after i use the code , can i use it again ?

chronomac

Enjoy:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-4A16003C25BD3028 - Taken by LurkerPrime. 23 entrants total.

t1441138048z1.png

Arthea

Talking about Kemco (not to be confused with Kecmo), they have another game on greenlight

I'm glad that Alphadia Genesis way less than spectacular sales didn't turn them off steam entirely, so kindly upvote it, folks, maybe this game will do better.

I still don't get why they have to go through greenlight, it makes no bloody sense.

i voted on my phone for the top item every time so it didnt scroll down and get spoiled. still got my own copy of the bioshockers

you kids are doing it wrong

also, did humble already refresh their deals? I want to see if they still have another sick bundle coming

Tizoc

Is it cynical of me to wonder which part of this latest KT game on Steam is going be fucked this time?

OP Musou 3 isn't really fucked, runs at a smooth frame rate but graphics are PS3 quality.
I got it+DLC for like $55 and honestly I'm having a blast with it.

Annubis

i voted on my phone for the top item every time so it didnt scroll down and get spoiled. still got my own copy of the bioshockers

you kids are doing it wrong

also, did humble already refresh their deals? I want to see if they still have another sick bundle coming

I'm not receiving the email =/
I guess the universe doesn't want me to have BioInf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom