• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
what publisher could be next? So far, the 3 publishers who have done these bundles had humble bundles in their past

Nope. Nothing.

Screw this.
I'm going to make my own BioInf with blackjack and hookers!

if it makes you feel better, it's an incredibly uneven game that probably isn't worth your time. Except for the good parts. Those are worth everyone's time

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone had much experience with steam streaming?

like, my roommate wants to play mgs5 pretty desperately and his computer is pretty old so he can't run it and we were thinking of switching rooms but maybe if he can stream it from my pc it'd be pretty ok?

Salsa

ace-attorney-6.jpg

announced today, already announced for the west

...yet nothing about The Great Ace Attorney coming over

ffs. fuck capcom

this has been steam thread's 3DS corner

anyone had much experience with steam streaming?

like, my roommate wants to play mgs5 pretty desperately and his computer is pretty old so he can't run it and we were thinking of switching rooms but maybe if he can stream it from my pc it'd be pretty ok?

if it's wireless streaming then forget out it. I find it to be useless personally. Wired seems fine, though

Eila

UPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Humble have been all cozy with ubishit recently.

ace-attorney-6.jpg

announced today, already announced for the west

...yet nothing about The Great Ace Attorney coming over

ffs. fuck capcom

this has been steam thread's 3DS corner

They found themselves in a corner with the localization for Great Ace Attorney. They should just do a translation and leave the setting as is, but it's Capcom.
At a least the 3DS is hacked so there's hope of it eventually be translated.

Turfster

Humble Tom Clancy bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Rainbow Six
  • Rainbow Six 3 Gold
  • Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Ghost Recon
  • Rainbow Six Siege Beta
TIER 2: BTA
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  • Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe
  • Splinter Cell
TIER 3: 10$
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier
TIER 4: 75$
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • T-shirt
  • 60% off 3 Ubi games coupon

All Uplay keys

Salsa

whatever

you guys go on hating Humble Bundle. they redeemed the fuck out of themselves with the Telltale / Devolver stuff

Huh, no sale on Ground Zeroes.

Guess I'll postpone playing MGSV even further, as I need a way to import a 100% save (as I played it on PS4).

Turfster

Be warned that Blacklist is a total clusterfuck in the Uplay version, with patch-update-loops that make it pretty much unplayable.

If seige was locked down behind $50 it would at least have a discount of the game going for it, i mean i still wouldnt buy it but its something at least

Salsa

Huh, no sale on Ground Zeroes.

Guess I'll postpone playing MGSV even further, as I need a way to import a 100% save (as I played it on PS4).

its just a few prisioners with no special stats or anything and one costume. rest you can get in TPP directly

besides: you can import your GZ save anytime. doesnt affect your TPP progress at all nor does it overwrite anything, you just get the stuff automatically at whichever point you want

dont postpone playing this shit mannn

derExperte

Anyone want a MGS:GZ Steam gift that's locked to Russia & Co.? Game itself isn't ip-locked afaik but you can't activate it anywhere else without VPN.

Humble Tom Clancy bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Rainbow Six
  • Rainbow Six 3 Gold
  • Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Ghost Recon
  • Rainbow Six Siege Beta
TIER 2: BTA
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  • Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe
  • Splinter Cell
TIER 3: 10$
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier
TIER 4: 75$
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • T-shirt
  • 60% off 3 Ubi games coupon

All Uplay keys
Dang, that is a sweet bundle :eek:
Sure, Stean keys would have been better butman is there a ton of value at Tier3! Might get Tier2 if it drops to 3 bucks.

its just a few prisioners with no special stats or anything and one costume. rest you can get in TPP directly

besides: you can import your GZ save anytime. doesnt affect your TPP progress at all nor does it overwrite anything, you just get the stuff automatically at whichever point you want

dont postpone playing this shit mannn

Oh, well, that's better I guess.

I'd still rather go into it with everything, but maybe when I'm done Witcherin' I'll see about jumping into MGSV.

AHA-Lambda

Hmm, I'm tempted by the bundle, and I've already been tainted by UPlay anyway since getting Zombi from Nuuvem. Ironic.

But really, putting beta access in a Humble Bundle?

Salsa

Oh, well, that's better I guess.

I'd still rather go into it with everything, but maybe when I'm done Witcherin' I'll see about jumping into MGSV.

you still wouldnt be able to do that

stuff you get from GZ unlocks as you play TPP at different points

Man getting the $1 voucher for BInfinite is a friggin' trial, I don't know why I'm even doing this as I already own and beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom