• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Yeah because why would a community actually act like a community

The hyperbole and thread whining that appears every now and then is particularly amusing. Like people that claim to leave the thread because "there's too much anime"

Not to mention a bunch of these games will come to PC anyway.
Exactly!

Just don't learn from past mistakes, surely that won't turn out poorly. Poor Capcom, at least you will give me RE2 remake.

Give them time, give them time...

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Just don't learn from past mistakes, surely that won't turn out poorly. Poor Capcom, at least you will give me RE2 remake.

Caerith

only the steam thread gets upset if it goes slightly off topic lol.

cuz whatever will we do without lashman posting garbage indie games no one even wants for free.
Please don't start this again. We have the same fucking "debate" every month when people get upset if the thread goes slightly on-topic. Let's just all agree on whatever was decided last time we had a 20 page "discussion" and not say anything more.

Maybe if Valve would drop bombs like Sony is doing now we would talk more about Steam XD
IOLhisr.png

If you don't have anything to post about Steam, don't post nothing at all in the Steam thread.

Omega

Banned
Please don't start this again. We have the same fucking "debate" every month when people get upset if the thread goes slightly on-topic. Let's just all agree on whatever was decided last time we had a 20 page "discussion" and not say anything more.

IOLhisr.png

If you don't have anything to post about Steam, don't post anything at all in the Steam thread.

fixed, and also you have me confused. I'm not the one that decided to post for the first time in 2 months just to bitch about thread going off topic.

Caerith

fixed, and also you have me confused. I'm not the one that decided to post for the first time in 2 months just to bitch about thread going off topic.

You're the one bitching about lashman posting about indie games that are on Steam. Just because someone else threadwhines doesn't mean you get to resurrect a different set of threadwhining.

Also, just some advice to save you time and effort, but there's really no need to "fix" something that isn't broken.

Uzzy

No SFV news is slightly disappointing, but not that surprising given that we got a reveal a week ago.

Gib Juri pls

Hektor

I feel like PC platform never gets any awesome trade shows like this... and we're always under the table begging for scraps.

PC doesnt have one big dedicatetd lobby like consoles do. Its split among dozens of different companys.

At least they started trying to get their shit together last e3.

I feel like PC platform never gets any awesome trade shows like this... and we're always under the table begging for scraps.

It has no owner, no one's doing exclusivity deals, the GPU guys make deals for optimization and effects, which is not even close to console marketing and publishing deals, and rival HW companies won't share a stage.

The E3 PC gaming show wasn't bad.

Might be me just missing it, but you can't hold your finger on the right trackpad to do it like a analog and keep the camera rotating without the need of swiping?

You can configure it like that yes. But Krejlooc prefers the trackball setup.

here's he messing with the controls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8Kt7hryCI

Omega

Banned

Sony and Microsoft fund games to sell consoles/subs, they need these trade shows to convince people to go buy their product.

No one is funding a PC only game to get people to buy PCs.

MUnited83

For you.
It has no owner, no one's doing exclusivity deals, the GPU guys make deals for optimization and effects, which is not even close to console marketing and publishing deals, and rival HW companies won't share a stage.

The E3 PC gaming show wasn't bad.

You can configure it like that yes. But Krejlooc prefers the trackball setup.

here's he messing with the controls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8Kt7hryCI

Nice nice. Was finding the pauses of movement between swipes a bit jarring.

Tizoc

SEGA pls
Give us Yakuza 1 Remake on Steam.
It will sell as many copies as Japan.
No SFV news is slightly disappointing, but not that surprising given that we got a reveal a week ago.

Gib Juri pls

nEXT REveal will be on the 20th, just 4-5 days~

dex3108

I don't want to be rude but for all of thse that were complaining about off-topic in this thread there is Steam News thread in Gaming section that is always on-topic. And it is more-less dead and nobody is posting things there. So if you want strictly Steam related talk you have place to do it.

cyba89

Already 139 new card drops to do since I last cleared everything before the summer sale. Time to idle me some Afterbirth.

Anyway, it's kinda sad that we should only talk about Steam games but no one care about the upcoming CRPG Sword Coast Legends. :/
Well, it's indeed multiplatform but it's screaming PC game all over the place. Shadowrun and Satellite Reign didn't get the attention they deserve from PC gamers as well. A huge PC games trade show like Sony or Microsoft won't be happening anytime soon at this rate.

/endrant

So, I bought Batman AK while I only have 2gb of vram video card. What have I done..

Hektor

Germany certainly doesnt have that carmageddon package, because the original carmageddon games are banned. Thank you Zensursula.

Caerith

I don't want to be rude but for all of thse that were complaining about off-topic in this thread there is Steam News thread in Gaming section that is always on-topic. And it is more-less dead and nobody is posting things there. So if you want strictly Steam related talk you have place to do it.

Oh, that's actually a thing? That's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom