• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

Banned
Love MGSV. I know the game will be very divisive among a lot of people (I expect a bunch of Gaf threads I'll stay out of) but it kicks ass, period. I'm not even torn up about less cinematics, Kojima's next game may have way more again anyways haha.

Glad I bought all the Tom Clancy games during the last sale.

Interestingly enough, the HAWX page takes you to the Ubisoft site within the Steam client.

X8K0Koh.jpg

Edit: They seem to have changed it to take you to hawxgame.com, still within the Steam client.

def sim

Yay. I finally did all of the Ground Zeroes missions on PC and now I can start Phantom Pain with a good save to bring over. I should have done this a week ago.

Turfster

I wish there was a "no, seriously, fuck off with your game X screenshots, friend activity" option.
Everything was metal gear.

Teppic

Economy is tight, but I couldn't pass on the £1 Bioshock Infinite deal. The reward will also make my credits go from £2 to £3, which might actually get me a half decent game in future sales.

It seems like i'm experiencing some sort of loading bug/glitch.

FFFFFFFFF

Waited over 13 hours to download, had a small taste, and then this happens. :/

Also, could anyone access the online features yet?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
It seems like i'm experiencing some sort of loading bug/glitch.

FFFFFFFFF

Waited over 13 hours to download, had a small taste, and then this happens. :/

Also, could anyone access the online features yet?
Online was up for about half an hour here in eu earlier today.

Vuze

Somehow this doesn't sound very convincing :/

Likely it's uplay version? Ubisoft = No steam keys. (Unless they are gifts of course.)
KTs Community guy seems to be really zealous but the Japanese branch which is basically his only source doesn't seem to give much of a shit. Will be interesting to see if they'll improve their port quality but I very much doubt it.

Sch1sm

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
tbqh hope ubisoft quits steam entirely, will be less bar-filling garbage taking up slots in steam sales.

Just let it happen after the next South Park game.

Even though that's going to be uplayed to hell this time.

AHA-Lambda

*comes out from cocoon*

Oh, it's night time?

*checks steam*

*11 hours of MGS V played so far*

yeah sounds about right then.

tbqh hope ubisoft quits steam entirely, will be less bar-filling garbage taking up slots in steam sales.

JaseC is coming for you. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

If someone doesn't want to go through all the voting, just quote this to get the voucher code.
Email

Seems GMG doesn't want to accept any of my payment info, so it's of no use to me.

They wanted me to sign up for GMG again, which was dumb, so I didn't bother. Not like I need to be giving anyone BioInf anyway.

Everyone's mocking the Uplay-Bundle and here I am praying for a Origin-Bundle with Saboteur & Mercenaries 2. I am part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom