• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

This is not Steam related however
6bl4fZU.gif

MEGAMAN LEGENDS 1 ON US PSN NEXT WEEK BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This totally is making up for the 7-8 hours of my life that I'll never get back from watching the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

Hektor

6bl4fZU.gif

This totally is making up for the 7-8 hours of my life that I'll never get back from watching the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

Thats quite a change of opinion in comparison to the your last post about Ep. 1

Tizoc

Thats quite a change of opinion in comparison to the your last post about Ep. 1

Is it? I do admit it has some good parts, but the overall package is wonky, like a lot of stuff needed to be gone for it be a lot better. Such as replacing Jar Jar Binks with BRIAN 'BOSS NASS' BLESSED.

Hates on Max Payne 1 and 2.
Wonders why he has no friends.
Meant friends that will sit on a couch and play games for a few hours. I've never met someone who knows as much as I do about games, which is fine of course. Life goes on, different people have different hobbies.

And I like Remedy, but I just think Max Payne 3 is a much better game.

Dsyndrome

6bl4fZU.gif

No. Fucking. Way.

Curious how it will run on Vita. I have the game ported over to my PSP, and it slows down in areas like mad.

Lain

All these gaming discussions become sorta meaningless after witnessing football history.
#LEWANDOWSKI5GOALS9MINUTES

Keep your disgusting footie&balls fetish to the footie thread, alright?!

Good to have a date.

I can't get this to work. RIP PC gaming.

Can't you keep using win 7 for the time being? Or is it all caused by the dying HDD you have to replace?

Ozium

wtf I cant buy that 2 years game wtf stump

rest of this thread gets their VNs and their AAA borefests :(

Ozium - A gamer denied of his kusoge

Jawmuncher

Keep your disgusting footie&balls fetish to the footie thread, alright?!

Good to have a date.

Can't you keep using win 7 for the time being? Or is it all caused by the dying HDD you have to replace?

I could get away with still using 7. But I'm trying to change out this HDD before things get really bad.

I'm enjoying Soma based off of the half an hour I've played so far but I'm worried that they kind of gave away a bit of the story with that introduction.
"Indians were afraid cameras would steal their souls" Wake up in a facility in the future as a robot that clearly believes he is the character you were just playing as. It even sees itself as human. I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

Maniac

Banned
It would be a thread of 95% lashman posts.

I realise that you're joking.

Or probably joking.

But it'd be a much, much better place, because fuck animoo in it's bunghole.

I do welcome talk of alcohol because getting blind drunk is one of my favourite hobbies.

It lets me escape the pain ;_;

derExperte

It's rather simple. From now on for every 'happy birthday' post you'll get a post from me about football. Let's see who ends up crying in a corner first.

Ozium

You mean football. "Soccer" is for americans who are ashamed how bad they're at real football.

"Soccer" comes from British English and is from "Association Football" which is soccer's actual name. So American's calling it Soccer are more pure than Euroscrubs who just call it by the generic name "Football" and completely omit any reference to its defining adjective.

Europe fails again.

soccer is just hockey without the ice and the fights

and even with the fights, america doesn't give a shit about hockey.

So keep that soccer filth across the pond, cheerio, and have a morning biscuit (we call those things cookies over here btw) or whatever else happens over there you weirdos

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I do welcome talk of alcohol because getting blind drunk is one of my favourite hobbies.

It lets me escape the pain ;_;

Please, Mr. Bojangles, Mr. Bojangles, dance, dance, Mr. Bojangles, dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom