• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

What what WHAT? Now that I have my new PC, I can't miss this price.

Oh, it's Nuuvem. If I'm in Argentina it won't work, right? It says "This key is valid only in Brazil. This code cannot be used to activate Grand Theft V outside Brazil." :(

EDIT: apparently it's not even a Steam key.

Damn that sucks, but lucky for you I think this deal gonna hit steamstore soon and pricing for south america region is similar there.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
KaIRxtm.jpg

Rogue State

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn that sucks, but lucky for you I think this deal gonna hit steamstore soon and pricing for south america region is similar there.
But we don't have Brazilian prices, which is a shame because our economy is far worse. Oh well, I still have my brand new copy of Shadow of Mordor which I bought 3 days ago. Also, last night I started Far Cry: Blood Dragon and it's fucking awesome (well, technically I had played the beginning some time ago on my old PC, but it ran like crap and wasn't playable, so I started a new save now).

Haunted

Even though the game is really well made in most respects, I am starting to feel the fatigue in Mad Max (~30% in).

There's a lot of open world checklist bloat and not enough focus.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Around 27$ at GMG, 25$ at Funstock and 22$ at Nuuvem.

Must be another region. Never went to 27$ for me before unless someone found a way to exploit the coupon system. Also cant find any reference to it ever going that low there either. Pre-sale for the game was 36$ without able to use a coupon. Best sale ive had lately though was using the 50% mad max coupon on Fallout 4 for 30$ lol that was good times.

Sober

What's the lowest GTAV is going for?

After their actions during summer sale, I am compelled to buy it for $15 or less.
20% off nearly every other digital store site. If it comes to Steam expect the same thing.

20% off is 48$ USD or 56 CAD. LOL. I guess GTA is sorta evergreen now, at least until the next one is released or 5 years later, whichever comes first.

Mad Max at GMG for 25$ USD is about 33-36 CAD after fees and conversion and all that. Tempting, sorta.

~Kinggi~

Banned
20% off nearly every other digital store site. If it comes to Steam expect the same thing.

20% off is 48$ USD or 56 CAD. LOL. I guess GTA is sorta evergreen now, at least until the next one is released or 5 years later, whichever comes first.

Mad Max at GMG for 25$ USD is about 33-36 CAD after fees and conversion and all that. Tempting, sorta.

Anyone else getting the error at GMG that it says page not found when you click Buy?

fertygo

Must be another region. Never went to 27$ for me before unless someone found a way to exploit the coupon system. Also cant find any reference to it ever going that low there either. Pre-sale for the game was 36$ without able to use a coupon. Best sale ive had lately though was using the 50% mad max coupon on Fallout 4 for 30$ lol that was good times.

everyone pimping it here, but some are worried after arkham fiasco with that kind of absurd pricing.

Blood Bowl 2 only has a catch all graphics setting and shadows, no vsync off option, and it seems to be locked at 60 FPS :/

And a t rating with no gore is lame for a game called Blood Bowl.

Kifimbo

Spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Syberia II -- MB-4B1BACC7A0D47AC7 - Taken by Accoun
Syberia -- MB-9A273647A2BAE673 - Taken by fertygo

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
problematic how?

is Tropico problematic?

are games making fun of North Korea problematic?

Eh, it's just pretty active at the moment is all. And considering they made up a bunch of countries, they probably could make up a region of the world, too.

But it ultimately doesn't matter.

Ozium

You know you don't follow sports when you pick up the ball and don't know whether you should throw it to a lineman or blitzer.

neither?

either those 2 other players would be on the defense, or if it is an offensive lineman there is no reason for them to be handling the ball as their job is to handle the other players

You know you don't follow sports when you pick up the ball and don't know whether you should throw it to a lineman or blitzer.

this one time i was playing madden with my cousin and i had the ball and i was going up and the controller kept rumbling and i asked him why it was doing that, he told me it does that when you have the ball, turns out i scored him a point. I immediately stopped playing with him, like cmon, you're going to win anyway, at least explain the rules properly as we go along, cunt >_>

Ozium

this one time i was playing madden with my cousin and i had the ball and i was going up and the controller kept rumbling and i asked him why it was doing that, he told me it does that when you have the ball, turns out i scored him a point. I immediately stopped playing with him, like cmon, you're going to win anyway, at least explain the rules properly as we go along, cunt >_>

so you literally ran backwards into your own goal? and at no point wondered why no one was trying to stop you? lmfaooooooooo

Oh, thanks! Someone mentioned it for $20 so I was surprised.

As Turfster said, too much.

That's kinda funny.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Everything was your own fault.

That's kinda funny.

i mean yea its funny but he's a sore loser in every single game, gets salty as fuck when he doesn't know the rules to games or feels he was "cheated" so you'd figure he wouldn't play like a bitch. If I did that to him he'd seriously want to fight me, thats how salty he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom