• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

I follow sports on a daily basis and I have no idea what a blitzer is or what sport it's related to.

This is a blitzer.
8db7be984cfb21b5c6701dd9b6a1bb62_400x400.jpeg
He does news.

Tried to downsample from 4K in Blood Bowl 2. Forced a restart and then loaded in a window. There is no full screen option in-game and alt enter does nothing. I can't switch back to 1440P because it doesn't handle downsampling in the window properly so my mouse can't reach the save option without going outside of the window which obviously doesn't work. This was a PC only series before this one right?

Accoun

so you literally ran backwards into your own goal? and at no point wondered why no one was trying to stop you? lmfaooooooooo

Reminds me of the Unreal Tournament CTF showcase. One of the teams consisted of Epic's devs and one of them joined the wrong team and even scored once before people realized WTF is going on and why would he give them his team's flag.
On their last match they were losing 10-0 and he switched to the winning team in the last few seconds.
Was fun to watch.

Maniac

Banned

Sch1sm

no worries...but yeah, there seems to be people who have a lot of luck with getting wins on giveaways from the ones I've seen before

"Luck."

:lol:

Stream is probably rigged to all hell.

---------

Why is LYNE so long a game? Puzzle games can only be so enjoyable. Add this length, and it just destroys everything good about it. I'm at a point where I probably would have finished a Hexcells game, maybe a short platformer. I like the concept, but I'm over it. Gonna sit in the unfinished pile for a long while.

Jawmuncher

Good News: It installed Windows!

Bad News: both hdmi ports are black, mobo gpu is now not outputting anything and the nvidia graphics card is just a black screen.

At least it's a new problem now. The trial continues.

Ozium

A quarter way through or so.

The fact that it goes A-Z is ridiculous to me. I don't have the motivation for a game with no real "ending" outside of it simply running out of main puzzles and shoving random daily sets my way.

same I got burned out but I want to finish the game so I can write words using achievements in my profile :/

*opens a door*
"Wow, how did I do that!"

*sees a horrific bio-mechanical flesh blob dripping black ooze from the wall*
"........"

Soma's voice work seems questionable.

And after Alien Isolation it feels weird to have desks everywhere that you can't hide under.

Fighting games are a different genre.

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot as a kid. But nowadays I have no one to play it with me.
Online is not an option as I live in SEA and will definitely get huge latency. Most online multiplayer games (including fighting) only have NA/EU servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom