• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Errr.....

Has anyone been having any issues activating games on Steam? The client is literally just forcing itself shut when I click the activate a product on steam button... :I

Trying to activate my Skylines DLC code. x.x
Worked for me with a VPN in the US. Seems the Paypal checker is limited to select WB and 2K games.

Worked for me using a Brazil VPN too.

It is only limited to certain publishers. Ubisoft for example is also fine for the moment.

Errr.....

Has anyone been having any issues activating games on Steam? The client is literally just forcing itself shut when I click the activate a product on steam button... :I

Use the stable version instead of beta. >_>

dex3108

Errr.....

Turn off Beta and go back to Stable Client.

Copons

Can somebody help me buy Skylines from Nuuvem, my VPN don't want how I want.

I went with Tunnelbear and it worked like a charm
But then again, you're a filthy Wolkswagen-driving spoiled EU1 rich person, so maybe you just deserve to pay full price! :p

omg, Facebook is down. What do I do?!
Try this
j4exchS.gif

i like that the most publicity that Syndicate has received has been a back and forth as to whether it'll be a flaming pile of broken shit when it launches or not

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Doesnt that kinda confirm that HL3 is in development? When they know that they're absolutely not gonna make this a VR-Game then that means that they've talked about that internally to come to this conclusion. Therefore, HL3 already reached the early pre-production phase. Only 30 more years to go then if they keep this pace up.
No, it's as if someone asked "Will No One Lives Forever 3 have microtransactions?" The answer would be no, because there is never going to be a NOLF3. Well, it's the same with HL3.

And now I feel like crying. I want NOLF3 :'(

Oh shit, Frog Fractions 2.
Is this ever coming out?

Jawmuncher

Played a match of Rainbow Six Siege. Not bad but it's gonna be a tough sale at 60 dollars. At least it'll be worth playing on the cheap for terrorist hunt.

If anyone here is interested in helping me translate Idle Master into other languages, keep an eye on http://translate.steamidlemaster.com/.

I'm still adding translation data to the application and will be updating that page with more strings as they become integrated. My initial focus was on the main window and that should now be 100% translatable. For the sake of simplicity, I'm currently only targeting languages that Steam itself supports.

Is E&xit a typo on Crowdin?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is E&xit a typo on Crowdin?

Nah, I guess I should have instructions for that, still kinda figuring out the settings for a .NET project. & is used in the menus to denote which button is the hotkey when pressing ALT. So ALT + F = File menu, and so on. Some translations have entered their text, followed by (&F) (for File) and it looks okay.

Phawx

Hmm. Steam wanted me to confirm that I wanted to sell a trading card. Seems like they are cracking down on Steam Inventory?

Sch1sm

are all dawn of war games free to play now? I already own them so I can't check

In a dream world.

:<
I'll try Tunnelbear next time.

I tried, but it gave me errors. Luckily Sch1sm, the Jesus Cutie Pie helped me out.

I'm here for everyone's VPN struggles. <3 ...so long as I haven't already purchased said item on nuuvem since there's that whole 1 per acc deal they've got going.

Hmm. Steam wanted me to confirm that I wanted to sell a trading card. Seems like they are cracking down on Steam Inventory?

You can turn that off in Privacy Settings.

derExperte

Doodle God is out.

And Fistful of Gun.

header.jpg

Select one of eleven unique playable gunslingers and seek revenge in 9 player Online Co-Op or Local couch Co-Op! Master the specialized controls of each character, collect gold from fallen foes to purchase upgrades, get totally drunk and unleash a tornado of lead across the dusty plains.

Not quite as good as Westerado but has coop (and I haven't played the finished campaign yet).

And there's a Borderlands sale going on until the 30th.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

How much did you sell it for? It should only be asking if it's more than $3 USD.

Arthea

And my 60th finished game this year is

on to my 7th decad, will I make it?

That true ending.... I didn't expect that at all, I had some suspicions during the game, but not of this kind.

Forget Me Not is very simple and calm game. There are no time limits, no rush, you can't even fail, at least I don't see how, but also it's a very strange game. Nothing is conventional or standard about it. It just takes you in and keeps you there until you are done with all what's to know and grow. I'm not sure it works well as a main game, but something as played inbetween other more involving games it is great. It is a very relaxing game too.

Dr Dogg

I'll be brief as I'm leaching free WiFi that's surprising better than my own internet but FFV doesn't scale correctly unless you set the resoltuion to 640x480. I'm not sure too many will be bothered but for those who want 1:1 pixel accuracy that's the only option sadly. It's OpenGL so you could try using a DX9 wrapper and then scale it by multiples of 640x480 nearest via GeDoSaTo. On a laptop so don't really have the time to faff about but will have a look-see when I get back.

edited: kindly don't ignore highest rated games on steam list, I wanna know your opinion
and I worked to make it!

I don't do aggregated reviews, users or professional, so it's all a bunch of cobblers to me. I take someone's opinion that I know, regardless if they love or hate the thing, then after enough of them and my own research draw conclusions from that. A score, percentage, bullet points etc. tell me very little and unlike most folks that trawl the interwebs I'm not adverse to reading countless proper reviews. I'm sure someone will say 'I don't have the time to do that' but neither do I really but if it's a purchasing decision that carries a hefty financial cost then you owe it to yourself to put the effort in.

How much did you sell it for? It should only be asking if it's more than $3 USD.

Do you have to sign any like official documents the higher you try to sell something? For example those people that put up those skins for knives or and guns for CS:GO for hundreds of dollars. Do they have to answer a bunch of questions?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Brawlhalla (Beta Key) -- MB-5730EF2C4D61BD17

Did doodle god change anything from IOS? I played it many moons ago and it was fun for a quick iphone game but STEAM?

NVM i have in a humble bundle. VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom