• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

header.jpg

Finally, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
Wesker backgrounds and emotes come to me.

Sweet.

Now lower the damn price on the DLC, Capcom. Do it and I'll let you back in my good graces.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vermintide Steam Beta -- MB-13BFADE329E98897 - Taken by Khronico
Get your Steam key here http://www.vermintide.com/alienware/

gurm3n

Neo Member
uqV97qY.png

I'd like to thank the academy...

First ever opened case and I got that knife, now I'll be getting Divinity OS and probably GTA V whenever they come on sale.

The puzzles are fun but nothing too challenging in this game. It's very well made and nice to look at. It's rather short, I completed it in about 3.5 hours.

I do think the game is better if you take advantage of it's local co-op option.

Also there are baby polar bears. So there's that.

i heard it was ez as shit but the video documentaries in it are cool

The puzzles are fun but nothing too challenging in this game. It's very well made and nice to look at. It's rather short, I completed it in about 3.5 hours.

I do think the game is better if you take advantage of it's local co-op option.

Also there are baby polar bears. So there's that.
Easy and short, got it. I'll wait for bundle.

you guys ever eat so much that it's hard to breathe?

#JustAmericanThings
Today after finishing my meal I shouted "IT TASTES SO GOOD" before I pulled out my handgun and shot the roof while screaming "AMERICAAAAA"

And then I slowly clapped, with a tear in the eye. I'm so proud.

#JustAmericanThings #WeThePeople

Coreda

Can you gift Steam keys purchased via the Humble store if they don't have the gift icon beside the claim button?

Wondering if they're just regular, sharable keys like the others in the library or if they require an OAuth Steam sign-in. I've only dealt with Bundle keys before.

Can you gift Steam keys purchased via the Humble store if they don't have the gift icon beside the claim button?

Wondering if they're just regular, sharable keys like the others in the library or if they require an OAuth Steam sign-in. I've only dealt with Bundle keys before.

They are regular, sharable keys now (they used to be oauth stuff)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon (Uplay) -- MB-AD01B6BBCAA1230E - Taken by pahamrick. 4 entrants total.
Beatbuddy -- MB-3E0629913CB40173 - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Uplay) -- MB-C3C08E3B3A10057B - Taken by Anastasia. 1 entrants total.

t1443150964z1.png

This super time force game, it's alright. I just finished the first time period and I gotta say I like the whole time travel duplicates thing.

I think this will do for a short but fun game after mgsv

derExperte

GRID Autosport -75% until Monday.

Am I missing something or would it be much cheaper to buy the game and season pass instead of the 'Complete' edition?

GRID Autosport -75% until Monday.

Am I missing something or would it be much cheaper to buy the game and season pass instead of the 'Complete' edition?

you're right

Complete = $41.99
Game + Pass = $24.98

also neither of those is really "complete"...the Black Edition Pack DLC isn't included in either way of buying it and has to be bought separately

Would you say the same if it were Nippon Ichi?

yes, as long as beginning again involves more prinny love

btw, it was a reference to the antagonist in the Fallout New Vegas DLCs who is obsessed with restarting the world and wants to nuke it again, he says "burn away the flags, begin again". wasn't expecting anyone to catch that reference :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom