• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

No, the 50% code was an error a long time ago. But they might refund us for the mistake but apparently they haven't, since they have sent me the game (FIFA 16).

I don't understand the talk about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, isn't it already out on Steam?

No, the 50% code was an error a long time ago. But they might refund us for the mistake but apparently they haven't, since they have sent me the game (FIFA 16).

I don't understand the talk about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, isn't it already out on Steam?

No. Chronophantasma Extend is the latest entry of Blazblue. The last one was continuum shift Extend which is quite an old title.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hm, this is very tempting, a lot cheaper than Steam in my country. Is funstock legit? When do they send the code? Immediately after purchase or on release day?

1) Yes
2) Not immediately and it depends on when the publisher sends them, but you'll get your key in time to pre-load (assuming there is a pre-load)

Khronico

The face when someone on your friend's list is playing Alone in the Dark: Illumination

image.php

Yo, Mad Max is pretty great, I'm really enjoying it so far. It's runs well enough I guess, I was kind of hoping for a little better performance from what I've heard about how great the port is. I'm half way tempted to turn everything to Max (.. get it...) and just lock it at 30fps in RivaTuner, not sure though. This is one of those times when I wish I had a FreeSync monitor.

Yo, Mad Max is pretty great, I'm really enjoying it so far. It's runs well enough I guess, I was kind of hoping for a little better performance from what I've heard about how great the port is. I'm half way tempted to turn everything to Max (.. get it...) and just lock it at 30fps in RivaTuner, not sure though. This is one of those times when I wish I had a FreeSync monitor.
I would've liked it more if it has less grind. What card are you using?

When does Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse and The Wheelman will be added again to Steam?

I need those games in my life
and Steam Library
!

Ozium

"Missing Translation" was released a few hours ago and we have encountered a few issues. We'll try to solve it as soon as possible (as long as we're able to), but we're working fulltime on a new project, so please, be patient. Thanks for reporting those bugs and for all your help ^^

Steam Cards (0 drops).- We weren't aware of the limitations regarding steam cards and free to play games. Turns out Free to play games can't give away cards unless a user spends over 9$ on the game.- You can still get cards, wallpapers and emoticons using gems and boost packs.

it's amazing how so many devs don't undestand how cards work

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of MakeshiftChef, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MakeshiftChef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Flame in the Flood -- MB-0E80AFFB6851D650 - Taken by SalsaShark. 49 entrants total.

t1443203943z1.png

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me, take ur key and gtfo
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Fake Colours -- MB-DBF89AAA9E032AC1 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Odysseus: Long Way Home -- MB-A94D1A585B16FEEC - Taken by Loptous
Garden Rescue -- MB-555A1AD6FD7BBB45 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

dot

You know how this works
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Residue final cut -- MB-3F561156B30261E8 - Taken by fertygo. 1 entrants total.
Cubetractor -- MB-3A7C7F7790B6646D - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Vangers -- MB-0CDBED3844B922BF - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition -- MB-F4A64DC05DB535B9 - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes - Collector's Edition -- MB-56442B501AB6BFAE - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Brink of consciousness: dorian gray syndrome -- MB-EEC0247D691EE334 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.

t1443161945z1.png

sheaaaa

Yo I want to get South Park The Stick of Truth but I don't want the shitty no violence (?) version they are selling in my country. If I get it from Amazon US do I need a VPN to activate it or is the key a US key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom