• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Is World of Warships actually good? Better than Tanks and Warplanes?
I didn't play Warplanes and had decent fun with Tanks, but Warships is really great. Poi poi!
RSDJFT0.png

dex3108

Regarding that G2A situation. I personally don't have anything against people who are using that service. Is it wrong to use it? Yes because you are harming PC market in a long run. Is it wrong to chase good deals? No it is perfectly normal and most people who are using gray market can't afford bigger prices.

But I have huge issue with big web sites and streamers who are promoting gray market sites without warning their users about it. They should disclose their deal and inform their users how those sites operate. But they don't do it and average users thing they are legit and then they recommend those sites to their friends.

Arthea

how about all those new bundle sites, any legit?

Wasn't A Kiss for the Petals supposed to be out by now :|
Still says 15 hours
It's a tad too early still, but you are right there are no 15 hours of this day even left.
thus, or timer is broken or they'll pull another eden on us.

It's a tad too early still, but you are right there are no 15 hours of this day even left.

It ends midnight in my timezone so that's probably when it'll be out
The Mangagamer twitter said it's out 5 hours ago though :(

Are there new ones?

Bundleblitz is just a Digital Homicide front and the other one, forgotten the name, only seems to bundle their own Hacker games!

Arthea

now when Pix the Cat proved to be huge disappointment and NOGTAV is plain horrible, even humour can't save it, I need nice suggestion for a sweet and short arcadeish game I haven't played yet. For the sake of my sanity please don't suggest shmups and bullet hells, I somehow got so bad at them that it became embarrassing even to try, I just can't.

Are there new ones?

Bundleblitz is just a Digital Homicide front and the other one, forgotten the name, only seems to bundle their own Hacker games!

bundleblitz, coiniplay, cubicbundle and there are other two I can't remember names atm.

edited: one of those is super bundle or something, I just can't remember other one no matter how hard I try

Ozium

now when Pix the Cat proved to be huge disappointment and NOGTAV is plain horrible, even humour can't save it, I need nice suggestion for a sweet and short arcadeish game I haven't played yet. For the sake of my sanity please don't suggest shmups and bullet hells, I somehow got so bad at them that it became embarrassing even to try, I just can't.

Pix is ok but the unlock structure is wack

Not GTAV is fucking amazing m8 u fukkon wot? u 'avin a laff? swear on me mum I'll knock yer gob m8 oh u must be a david fukken cameron fan eh m8? typical conservative wankers can never take the piss

pee suggestions only: pivvot, pixel perfect, particle mace or try to gitgud at pac man

bundleblitz, coinio, cubicbundle and there are other two I can't remember names atm.

bundleblitz is by the digital homicide guys iirc so it will probably be amazing

Deques

I am now over 50% in average game completion according to Astats.
It's 48% in my Steam Profile

Edit: Damn, astats did an update and lowered my average to below 50% now :(

SiMOfuj.png

Ludens

Banned
What happened to GTA4?
Wasn't R* working on it, probably to remove GFWL and Securom?
The community hub is a graveyard, no one can play the game anymore it seems because it won't even start on Win 10.

Deques

What happened to GTA4?
Wasn't R* working on it, probably to remove GFWL and Securom?
The community hub is a graveyard, no one can play the game anymore it seems because it won't even start on Win 10.

I haven't read anything about R* giving a shit about GTA4. Did they ever say that they were going to remove the DRMs?

Nabs

I'm not sure if these are what you're looking for, but here are a few games that are good for short bursts: Chime, Luftrausers, Toki Tori, OlliOlli... this is probably not what you're looking for, I'll stop.

I was also pretty disappointed with Pix. I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype.

Arthea

Pix is ok but the unlock structure is wack

Not GTAV is fucking amazing m8 u fukkon wot? u 'avin a laff? swear on me mum I'll knock yer gob m8 oh u must be a david fukken cameron fan eh m8? typical conservative wankers can never take the piss

pee suggestions only: pivvot, pixel perfect, particle mace or try to gitgud at pac man

bundleblitz is by the digital homicide guys iirc so it will probably be amazing

you need to work on your definition of amazing m8

pivvot I might try. What's pixel perfect? and instead of particle mace I can always play Geometry Wars, I haven't tried 3 yet, thanks for reminding me!

we'll see, we'll see

edited: pacman is my last line of defence, it's so good that I always can get back to it.

I'm not sure if these are what you're looking for, but here are a few games that are good for short bursts: Chime, Luftrausers, Toki Tori, OlliOlli... this is probably not what you're looking for, I'll stop.

I was also pretty disappointed with Pix. I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype.

I thought Chime is kinda puzzle game, yeah I plan to play it at some point, I'm not sure about OlliOlli, tho, isn't it supposed to be frustratingly hard? And I keep forgetting Toki Tori games for years now, maybe it's time. Thanks

Ozium

you need to work on your definition of amazing m8

pivvot I might try. What's pixel perfect? and instead of particle mace I can always play Geometry Wars, I haven't tried 3 yet, thanks for reminding me!

Point Perfect - http://store.steampowered.com/app/303840/
is wut i meant

also Particle Mace is pretty baller, literally.. you are a ship and you don't shoot but you swing around a big ball to break things... it's fun
we'll see, we'll see
I thought Chime is kinda puzzle game

chime is like lumines but more relaxing but not really like lumines, and it has philip glass (wish it had more)

Tizoc

I liked Pix the Cat :/ It was like Chu Chu Rocket a bit.
Then again it's prob. a case of what console peeps like and what PC peeps like.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did Deus Ex Human Revolution always start in first person, or is that a Director's Cut thing? I dont remember the game being first person at all, and even the tutorial video is in first person

did Deus Ex Human Revolution always start in first person, or is that a Director's Cut thing? I dont remember the game being first person at all, and even the tutorial video is in first person

If Deus Ex: HR can be played in 3rd person then I need to rearrange my gaming priorities.

First person view is such a drag.

Nabs

I thought Chime is kinda puzzle game, yeah I plan to play it at some point, I'm not sure about OlliOlli, tho, isn't it supposed to be frustratingly hard? And I keep forgetting Toki Tori games for years now, maybe it's time. Thanks

Honestly, I just wanted to point out some good games that were collecting digital dust. OlliOlli isn't that tough, but it does require a bit of practice as you play through.

I liked Pix the Cat :/ It was like Chu Chu Rocket a bit.
Then again it's prob. a case of what console peeps like and what PC peeps like.

They are very different. I loved Chu Chu Rocket. It was the first console game I took online.

,,,of course Sega won't put it on PC. *grumble*

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

The former. It only cuts to third person when you take cover.

ArjanN

Savant: ascent
Grow Home
Momodora III
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Super Time Force Ultra
The Next Penelope
Westerado: Double Barreled
Assault Android Cactus

Most of these are on the easier side, although honestly I feel challenge is always kind of the point of arcadeish type stuff.

Pix The Cat was rather disappointing, I liked everything about it except the controls and those are the most important thing with score attack games. Pacman CEDX is just so much more responsive.

Arthea

OK Ozzie, you totally sold me on Chime (Lumines is such a magical word), I'll try it first

Pix The Cat was rather disappointing, I liked everything about it except the controls and those are the most important thing with score attack games. Pacman CEDX is just so much more responsive.

That's how it is with arcadeish games for me, if I don't like controls at least a little, a game is ruined, and Pix has other problems too, while pacman is great all around.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The former. It only cuts to third person when you take cover.

wait a second, youre right... what...what? My whole life is a lie, and 2013 wasnt that fucking long ago. I could sware the game was third person, I dont remember being in first person at all o_O

Maybe because I played mostly stealth so between conversation cutscenes where you see Jansen, and sneaking around in cover I saw his model alot? Do you go in third person when you sneak later on?

I really am getting old

milena87

wait a second, youre right... what...what? My whole life is a lie, and 2013 wasnt that fucking long ago. I could sware the game was third person, I dont remember being in first person at all o_O

Maybe because I played mostly stealth so between conversation cutscenes where you see Jansen, and sneaking around in cover I saw his model alot? Do you go in third person when you sneak later on?

I really am getting old

Nope, third person always only during cover. But it's true that, between cutscenes and take downs, you see Adam's model a lot.

Deques

That's a lot more work than just downloading an emulated version of ffv and calling it a day

There is another guy who intends to redraw everything. More work for that other guy.

The only bad I see in the game are the character sprites. The monster sprites seem to be find and look much better than the character sprites

Arthea

There is another guy who intends to redraw everything. More work for that other guy.

The only bad I see in the game are the character sprites. The monster sprites seem to be find and look much better than the character sprites

I'm almost sure this guy has no idea how many sprites are there

Ludens

Banned
Grandia is on sale on PSN, I wonder if it will ever be released on PC. I mean, even if I buy it, I won't play it anytime soon, so I'll probably skip it hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom