• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

Call of Cthulhu is as good as ever. It's really similar to Eternal Darkness on the GameCube, only without all the bad parts (but with some bad stuff of its own).

There you go folks, 60fps console port game. Go buy it.

The settings/config menu for the PC version of Tales of Zestiria.

http://blog.talesofgame.com/en/tales-of-zestiria-livestream-replay-and-pc-settings-menu/
CPxgAZHW8AAkQhc.jpg

CPxgAZLWgAEdzuu.jpg

Too bad everyone will spit at the 30fps though.
Sigh..

Indivisible Updates!
Indiegogo Campaign starts on October 5th at 9:00 AM ET / 6:00 AM PT!
iggmujbw.png

Everyone can play the prototype when the funding campaign starts on the 5th. However all skullgirls backers will get it on the 2nd via their Humble Bundle page.
http://indivisiblegame.com/blog/indivisible-indiegogo-campaign-launching-october-5th/

Ooh.
It's that RPG with Valkyrie Profile combat, right?

Jawmuncher

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Protocol -- MB-6E5FA426E1C1B2EC - Taken by texhnolyze
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-69AE892A5B575731 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Jawmuncher
Z.A.R. -- MB-9B406064331DFE89 - Taken by xGreg
PeriAreion -- MB-6098DFEFF66F1688 - Taken by rainking187
AIR GUARDIANS -- MB-1B54D96A865BABEB - Taken by Hektor
Desert Thunder -- MB-D6A64898D75604D9 - Taken by jgalat. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Chicken Shoot Gold -- MB-73262B4934C03AAF - Taken by anastef
CT Special Forces Fire for Effect -- MB-3B1402DEC2E749A8 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-2472AC6070AD3D72 - Taken by fertygo
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-A59618E4C819982F - Taken by Tenrius
Storm over the Pacific -- MB-F3F8C5581802DFAE - Taken by Belgarion
Hyper Fighters -- MB-9BC3A21B6D258A94 - Taken by xGreg. 4 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB

Maybe Bad Rats is not BR

who knows

I do

Jawmuncher

It has dinosaurs
http://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/008/773/229/diego_b-1655.png?rect=0,34,500,500&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max[img][/QUOTE]

I always forget the dude has a dinosaur familiar or whatever it's called.
Since as I said I still haven't watched it.

Jawmuncher

How's the story of Ryse?

Not that bad. I mean you aren't going to be sitting in a chair years from now going "Wow Ryse's story really stuck with me". But it gets the job done and keeps you interested till the end. There was also a very nice twist on a common trope, which I absolutely loved.

All I know about JoJo is the engrish and the memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
Prinny is always trying to make me watch this JoJo show but man does it look "different". Not to mention the weird poses and sausage-festness...
so this free weekend of Warhammer, you can get Dawn of War Goty free, just click cd-key and you'll get a key, activate it and it'll register the game
This is sadly not working for me. I click "Play Game" but it just opens the storepage in the client but doesn't give me en entry for the game in my Library to get the CD-Key :(

Not that bad. I mean you aren't going to be sitting in a chair years from now going "Wow Ryse's story really stuck with me". But it gets the job done and keeps you interested till the end. There was also a very nice twist on a common trope, which I absolutely loved.
Alright, bought.

Messiah

Prinny is always trying to make me watch this JoJo show but man does it look "different". Not to mention the weird poses and sausage-festness...

This is sadly not working for me. I click "Play Game" but it just opens the storepage in the client but doesn't give me en entry for the game in my Library to get the CD-Key :(

Jojo is the Citizen Kane of anime.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Undertale is my GOTY. I did a True Pacifist run, Genocide run, Hard run, and doing another Pacifist to get some things I missed+altered scenes. I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since Monday and I'm still not tired of it. :)
CO_1_-QWwAAPACQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom