• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

that broke the pigeons back!

€dit: Hey look Mom! I'm the first post on the new page!

lets take a moment to pray for Hearts of Iron 4. I hope it makes 2016!

header.jpg

Knurek

Finished Paint it Back demo, took 35 minutes.
Mostly 5x5 starter puzzles, but the last four started showing some teeth. Hopefully the full game has harder puzzles.

UI was nice, no problems with solving puzzles using a pad, which is rare for PC nonogram games. If the price is nice, I'm getting the game day one, and I hope the dev adds some DLC puzzle packs or workshop support later.

Arthea, you were saying 2015 is a weak puzzle year? A year we're finally getting Picross on Steam I would never call a weak one.

Sober

GTA4 with iCEnhancer looks damn good outdoors, but damn if you go into a dimly lit area like the Lost clubhouse or a strip club jesus christ it all falls apart.

Jawmuncher

Lost and the Damn & The Ballad of Gay Tony put the actual GTA4 game to shame. One of the few times off the top of my head when the "expansions" are better than the original game.

Sober

Lost and the Damn & The Ballad of Gay Tony put the actual GTA4 game to shame. One of the few times off the top of my head when the "expansions" are better than the original game.
Man I feel like Niko's campaign in GTA4 just kinda spiraled out of nowhere. The whole back third with the McCreadys was like ummm what. Didn't help that I kinda just blitzed past it.

Knurek

Oh god, Arthea, Arthea!

Did you knew about Picma?
That's, like, 35k Color Cross, Magipic and Link-a-Pix puzzles!
I'm guessing there's some F2P elements.
But still, Color Cross!

Man I feel like Niko's campaign in GTA4 just kinda spiraled out of nowhere. The whole back third with the McCreadys was like ummm what. Didn't help that I kinda just blitzed past it.

His story was I DONT WANNA BE A KILLER NO MORE and then you kill a thousand people in cold blood.

Oscar Worthy

Jawmuncher

His story was I DONT WANNA BE A KILLER NO MORE and then you kill a thousand people in cold blood.

Oscar Worthy

It could have been alright if they didn't drag it out.

------------

Took 10 hours to idle RE5 for the cards. Thank goodness I love the game.

I think that vanilla GTAIV is an really, really great game. People just wanted to play it completely wrong. The extensions benefit from having checkpoints, but really: if you want to play GTAIV vanilla, take the taxi everywhere. Do it. You'll need to drive around the town so much that you'll learn the maps anyway.

Nillansan

Oh, that's very nice. QLOC really is a quality dev.

Oh I wasn't aware that QLOC was at helm of the porting duties. Excellent.

GTA4 with iCEnhancer looks damn good outdoors, but damn if you go into a dimly lit area like the Lost clubhouse or a strip club jesus christ it all falls apart.

I am just playing a mostly vanilla version of Episodes from Liberty City but at 4K locked at 30 FPS. I only added a slight modification in the form of Clean IV.

Sober

Oh I wasn't aware that QLOC was at helm of the porting duties. Excellent.

I am just playing a mostly vanilla version of Episodes from Liberty City but at 4K locked at 30 FPS. I only added a slight modification in the form of Clean IV.
Cool, I'll give that a try. Uninstalled ICE after playing around with it for a while. Although it's cool that they removed the colour correction R* put it kinda made everything stand out poorly at points. I think it's mostly fine vanilla (so sue me).

Somebody fucked up. Finally wesker gets a background and it's this. How disappointing. (RARE)

Though it's surprising they're using some of the concept art for backgrounds. (UNCOMMON)

However they did me proud with easily the best emoticon on steam (RARE)
U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGBp7NAwfBjbqgghOT5DF8j5OVAVGa3H0GC1jPDfeb2xlM2Z5N7fEz3yM0b54hWR8F9X0KSgXcM

That's the best kind of emote.

Arthea

Finished Paint it Back demo, took 35 minutes.
Mostly 5x5 starter puzzles, but the last four started showing some teeth. Hopefully the full game has harder puzzles.

UI was nice, no problems with solving puzzles using a pad, which is rare for PC nonogram games. If the price is nice, I'm getting the game day one, and I hope the dev adds some DLC puzzle packs or workshop support later.

Arthea, you were saying 2015 is a weak puzzle year? A year we're finally getting Picross on Steam I would never call a weak one.

yeah, it was a nice demo, I didn't expect them to give so many pics for a demo, I uploaded some screenshots too. Starting Picross levels are always boring, but the last room of demo was already OK, extra kudos for pro mode.
Now we play waiting game.

Oh god, Arthea, Arthea!

Did you knew about Picma?
That's, like, 35k Color Cross, Magipic and Link-a-Pix puzzles!
I'm guessing there's some F2P elements.
But still, Color Cross!

nope, I didn't. That looks awesome.

The G2A thread has finally opened my eyes. You guys only have a bone to pick with G2A because they sell games for cheaper than your almighty Steam. You people are disgusting. There is obviously no difference between G2A and Amazon and about where the keys come from, why does it matter?!?!?!

I only discovered that Saint Seiya... wait fuck that name.
I only discovered that I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco was releasing on Steam too like 2 days ago. Seems quite fun.
Origin removed games from G2A before.

Amikrog got delayed hours before release, was some really silliness.

Has there been any updates on Galacx Z? Thought they had originally said after Pax/Mid September for the PC release.

Phinor

Total War Attila is like $7.50 at Nuuvem but purchasing is locked all the way. Can't buy even with VPN. That's about what I was going to pay but the wait continues.

(Afaik it's also activation locked but VPN can take care of a single activation if needed.)

Turfster

Yeah I have no clue who decided on that length. Doesn't help that the badge is 9 cards as well. At least the prices have already hit pretty cheap. Most are 11 cents or less.

It's probably based on game length.
Of course, if you've already spent 20 fucking hours playing the game, and you need to idle half that again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom