• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

SteamGAF

I have a question!

I'm currently in India and redeemed two games I got from a special promotion/giveaway (one from indie gala and one from PC Gamer/Bundle Stars) - I'm wondering if I'm able to play any game I redeem while in India when I get back to the US (where my account originated).

Anyone know :eek:?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
1xby1L8.jpg

Franchise Hockey Manager 2

iosefe

So the new thread will be going up Thursday, and I still haven't got too many recommendations for next month. Here's what I've got so far:
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut - PARANO1A
  • Tales of Zestiria - jshackles
  • The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone - milena87
  • Final Fantasy V - jshackles
So if anyone is interested in recommending a game that's coming out on Steam in October (or came out in September and isn't featured in this month's OP) send me a PM!
i gotchu, if leaving Early Access to full release counts

Deitus

Twitch is better than I am.

For what it's worth, Twitch didn't beat Dark Souls, they beat Dark Souls*.

A modified version of Dark Souls where it is essentially turn based.

I mean it's still an accomplishment (to the degree that Twitch beating a game can be considered an accomplishment, your mileage may vary). But the fact remains that they weren't playing the same game as you, so there's really no point in comparing the two.

That said, I think most people (even you :p) could actually beat Dark Souls if they have enough patience. It's not an easy game, but its difficulty is often greatly exaggerated, and a lot of the challenge simply comes from being able to learn from your mistakes. It's certainly a game where you die a lot, and that makes it frustrating and possibly not fun for some people, which is fair. But for those who have the patience to push through the frustration, they will generally find themselves getting better after every failure.

Yeah I just finished the Warrens section in VTM: B last night and that area is a FUCKING slog. I just entered Chinatown. I think Im almost done?

I will buy when $4 on Steam....give it 2 years

What's the lowest Assassin's Creed 2 been?

i dislike watch dogs so much that i hope ubisoft pulls it from steam so only dedicated uplayers can enjoy it in the future

Damn. How come? I still haven't played it since I don't play too many Open World games. I am watching ChipCheezum's LP of it currently as he uploads them. Game seems okay just jank in places and the plot. I don't think it's downright offensive from what I seen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom