• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

just got gifted MGSV TPP :D

whaaa_dean_supernatur2zkri.gif

Just funny when majority of this thread got their copies from you.

my GF and I use about 450gbs a month and comcast's gonna ding us for going over 300gb starting next month.

Im going to have to watch how i internet. I feel like some sort of canadian. ugh.

Tizoc

I'm genuinely glad that One Piece hasn't broken 50,000 copies. Kind of wish Koei Tecmo would just stop making games on PC.

OK I'ma stop you right there.
First off OP will break 50K units, in due time.

2ndly I still want KOEI's games on Steam, and I will agree that they need to put better effort into their Steam releases.

I've put 12 hours into Musou 3 so far and I enjoy it. I understand the graphics quality disappointment, however the game still runs fine WITH A SMooth framerate.

dex3108

my GF and I use about 450gbs a month and comcast's gonna ding us for going over 300gb starting next month.

Im going to have to watch how i internet. I feel like some sort of canadian. ugh.

I guess living in god forbidden country has its advantages because no internet cap at my ISP :D Downside speeds are just pure shit, especially upload.

Sorry for double post, i just noticed that i did this :(

Sober

If you don't have many Double Fine games, the Build Your Own Bundle at Humble is a great deal, much like the Devolver one was. As for me, I'm pretty set:

ir1yjmz.png
The bundle discount isn't really a huge deal because most of the games are already heavily discounted to within the 80-85% bonus. Might grab massive chalice + grim fandango cause those I actually want to some degree. Might just add DF-9 to drive the price down a bit and fill up my library.

Momentary

Banned
OK I'ma stop you right there.
First off OP will break 50K units, in due time.

2ndly I still want KOEI's games on Steam, and I will agree that they need to put better effort into their Steam releases.

I've put 12 hours into Musou 3 so far and I enjoy it. I understand the graphics quality disappointment, however the game still runs fine WITH A SMooth framerate.

Yeah. I'll contribute to that number to once it gets a 50% cut. So glad I was able to get my money back from that shoddy port. Glad you enjoy it. But I'm not supporting a company that falsely advertises a product on its store page. Sorry. I don't consider 59FPS @60hz to be smooth, I don't like the wacky contoller glitches that need old drivers to work, the graphic options that don't work, and screenshots on the store page are from the PS4 version. I'm not supporting that shit. It sucks because I feel like the game could have been fun for me if it weren't for all those issues.

Glad you enjoy the game though. But like I said, I don't support sleazy business practices and just because they slap a One Piece skin over their Musou engine isn't going to blind me to the huge glaring issues that other games would have been picked apart over.

Gung Ho, Degica, Idea Factory, and H2 Interactive have less resources than these bozos and put out good products and great customer service. Even combined, they have less resources than Bandai Namco or Koei Tecmo. When issues occur with their games they are quick to respond and/or quick at releasing fixes.

They want to treat PC gamers like second rate customers, then I'll buy their products at second rate prices. I've been really good with supporting good work with day one purchases. I'm not rewarding shoddy workmanship with money that I literally risk my life earning.

Dr Dogg

There's some irony in playing a gifted copy of MGS5 on a PC built and paid for on the proceeds of selling lots of copies of MGS5.

Gung Ho, Degica, Idea Factory, and H2 Interactive have less resources than these bozos and put out good products and great customer service. Even combined, they have less resources than Bandai Namco or Koei Tecmo. When issues occur their games they are quick to respond and/or quick at releasing fixes.

Don't forget to add XSEED in that list. The little guys put the most effort into their ports while the big AAA fellas don't seem to care once their product is out.

BernardoOne gets gifted a game he sold dozens and dozens of copies for on a PC built from the ground (zeroes) up from said proceeds.

I get a little bothered because I didn't make an extra $2-3 from Final Fantasy dotato items

I dunno, it's good to have perspective sometimes.

Salsa

the joke is that that wonderful line is overplayed everytime

its also great and people laugh at it, you heathens

actually going back to Chile at the end of this month. should see if I can visit ACE again, they have a new game

Shantom

Gung Ho, Degica, Idea Factory, and H2 Interactive have less resources than these bozos and put out good products and great customer service. Even combined, they have less resources than Bandai Namco or Koei Tecmo.
GungHo are a big company that devote very little resources to PC, just like Koei Tecmo. The difference, of course, is that GungHo actually listen to feedback and improve their ports post release.
And they don't price them at 50 fucking quid initially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom