• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Where is Styx for sale?

Also, I haven't played MGS V for the past 2 days. I just hate doing small in order to proceed the main plot. I always quit such games as I feel it is a chore, but this is Metal Gear so I have to complete it, as it is my favorite franchise.

Salsa

man im using my sister's macbook air and it makes my laptop at home look like garbage

think imma wait up on PC upgrade and save money to buy either one of these or a Pro. I kinda need em for Final Cut anyway. tired of using Premiere

videogames

L.O.R.D

great news for the owners of FF type 0 dota item
now its $7.78

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Final Fantasy Type-0 HD bundle

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

54858285.jpg

Eila

I've heard good things about most of them, and might give them a try if they showed up on Steam - even Kingdom Hearts despite the fact I'm not a Disney fan - but I'm hoping for Disgaea myself. How hard could it be? They ported it to the DS for goodness' sake.

Last we heard NIS was comitted to the Playstation fanbase as Sony offered support with the D4 release.
Something like Dragon's Dogma could be big on PC, and it's even MT Framework so it's pretty much a guaranteed good port. Too bad it's a Capcom game, so they'd sell it for $70 here.

Tizoc

Where is Styx for sale?

Also, I haven't played MGS V for the past 2 days. I just hate doing small in order to proceed the main plot. I always quit such games as I feel it is a chore, but this is Metal Gear so I have to complete it, as it is my favorite franchise.

Have you checked Steam recently :p

Tizoc

I don't know if that has anything to do with the 'stay tuned' however, VC1 on Steam is nearing 500K units sold.
I don't know what sales figures SEGA have been expecting but that many copies sold in almost a year isn't all that bad especially with the price tag.

I still see more SEGA classics coming to Steam, just gotta wait it out. FYI that Typing of the Dead Overkill was announced during October 2013.

Dr Dogg

One thing I will say about MGS5 that really gets on my tits is iDroid lady is very chatty. So chatty in fact that she constantly talks over and interrupts herself. Buddy has avriv... The map has been upd... Enemy presence detect... Support helicopter incoming. One sentence at a bloody time luv!

Jeez, either SEGA doesn't understand PC sales have a long tail or sales for VC even during sales really must've tapered off into nothingness. Maybe even possibly the latter, actually. That's a shame.

It is disappointing since Valkyria Chronicles is an outstanding game.

They couldn't answer that, because releasing sales figures is not a thing big publishers do. They did reveal, however, that the game sold about 30% less copies than expected

Wait, seriously? Why was I under the impression that VC smashed even their loftiest goals in short order? Am I confusing it with another game?

All GTA games before GTA V got another beta update in SteamDB. What could it be? :D
Better get rid of the dung that is GFWL, SecuRom and SocialClub from GTA4. Outright unplayable for me without using hacks and whatnot.
  • Resonance of Fate
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Nier
  • Dragon Quest VIII
Would love all of them to come on PC, especially Dragon's Dogma.
Kingdom Hearts mean nothing to me.
just got gifted MGSV TPP :D
MuhAXcj.gif

But for real. Congrats. But for real real. I am kinda confused lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Ferrum's secrets - Vintage Vision cinematograph pack

Change look of the Ferrum's Secrets game. Feel like in the old cinema or like you're watching an old TV!

This DLC adds new cinematographs available in main menu of the game. Some of them gently change the atmosphere of the game but using others makes the game harder!

List of cinematographs in this DLC:
- Old red lime - If you like red colors use this adjusted old lime cinematograph. Easy difficulty level.
- Classic - Black&whie movie. Easy difficulty level.
- Old and stylish - Old and damaged tape. Easy difficulty level.
- Coloured years - Intense colors on an old damaged tape. Normal difficulty level.
- Film noir - Black&white dark movie. HARD difficulty level - makes the game harder!
- Faded copy - Old, faded copy of the movie. HARD difficulty level - makes the game harder!

Can you finish the game with these cinematographs?

Ozium

One thing I will say about MGS5 that really gets on my tits is iDroid lady is very chatty. So chatty in fact that she constantly talks over and interrupts herself. Buddy has avriv... The map has been upd... Enemy presence detect... Support helicopter incoming. One sentence at a bloody time luv!

It's too bad there's no way to turn that off..

oh wait.. there is.

Uzzy

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/street-fighter-5-getting-three-more-brand-new-char/1100-6430278/

Street Fighter V will have 16 characters in all at launch. Eight are classic characters that you'd expect in a Street Fighter game, such as Ryu and Chun-Li; another four are characters from previous games not seen in a while, including R. Mika and Nash. The final four are brand new characters, the first of which is the big-hair, slashing-style fighter Necalli. The next three will be announced in the months leading up to Street Fighter V's launch in March 2016. After that, Capcom plans to add more characters to the game as DLC.

Soooo, two more world warriors, one more real old returning character and three newcomers. Someone's missing in that case.

Jawmuncher

First no Great Ace Attorney and now no Juri from the look of things at the SFV launch?
Only way they can make it up to me is if Q somehow shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom