• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Tecmo Koei better keep on making PC ports at least until they put the Atelier series on Steam. After that I won't care if they leave PC. Just gimme Atelier ;_;

dot

GungHo are a big company that devote very little resources to PC, just like Koei Tecmo. The difference, of course, is that GungHo actually listen to feedback and improve their ports post release.
And they don't price them at 50 fucking quid initially

To be fair, Grandia 2 is like 15 years old. Of course it wouldn't be 50.

but good on GungHo though.

L.O.R.D

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-asus-gx700-is-an-insane-looking-watercooled-4k-laptop/

First water cooled laptop with Skylake CPU and 4k screen and unannounced GPU from Nidia

ollYx6PDwJTK.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND !

L.O.R.D

Now watching MGS4 blue ray version

Thanks god you can pause the game in MGS4
there too much cut scenes in the game, now i get it why they call it a movie

Ludens

Banned
Good launch, Konami, your servers are always offline. I'm trying from two days, still can't download GZ saves because there's always some kind of problem with online.

Good launch, Konami, your servers are always offline. I'm trying from two days, still can't download GZ saves because there's always some kind of problem with online.

did it last night and had zero issues. downloaded someone else's save from the net, put it in a folder, uploaded it through GZ and downloaded it in TPP. Zero bumps along the way.

Ryne

I'm having nothing but problems with Grandia. For some reason on first install the game didn't create a config folder so it appears that I am missing some files. Now my controller won't work with the game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Night Dive should attempt to re-release The Thing. Universal owns the game, so it's just a matter of money (licensing the IP/agreeing on a revenue split).

JaseC

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Night Dive should attempt to re-release The Thing. Universal owns the game, so it's just a matter of money (licensing the IP).

Yes! I played this on the Duke Xbox, quite the thriller even if it got slightly predictable with who would end up infected.

Then again, I'm pretty biased towards wanting all the horror classics and cult hits on Steam~

JaseC

Night Dive so good

RxGvfsQ.png

Since you're on Twitter, you should hit up Disney's Seth Davis about Stubbs the Zombie. I sent a PM to the Reddit account DI created for the Steam AMA shortly after said AMA ended, in which I explain (with sources) that Disney owns the game and could request access to the version already on Steam that was published by Aspyr, but the account was a throwaway and so it was never read.

gabbo

Need the Alien: Isolation people to make a The Thing game.

I don't have enough brown pants for a Creative Assembly The Thing, though that would be awesome.

As for the older game; it's trust mechanic was a bit broken, but the game was certainly playable and even fun. Could use a once over to fix up a few problems and be good to go.

I'm genuinely glad that One Piece hasn't broken 50,000 copies. Kind of wish Koei Tecmo would just stop making games on PC.

Come on.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

But to wish they'd stop because you were (justifiably) unhappy with the OPPW3 port's launch state? That's fucking ridiculous.

There are plenty of people who want the games and don't have unrealistic expectations for PC ports and are just happy to be able to play it. Not everybody arbitrary resoultion support and variable framerate to be happy.

There's some irony in playing a gifted copy of MGS5 on a PC built and paid for on the proceeds of selling lots of copies of MGS5.

Some?
It's pretty much the definition of.

He played us like a damn fiddle.

Nailed it.

Would be a bit of a dick move to sell off a gift :)

Wouldn't be anything new -- people around here routinely pillage the alienware stream for codes just to sell them for profit. Some even go as far to use extra accounts to have a higher chance at getting codes for said plans to profit. Turning around and selling a gift (remember: even the generous Shadownet did it!) wouldn't even cause me to bat an eye.

Dr Dogg

the day Kingdom Hearts hits Steam is the day i sell my PS3

I'm not too fused about Kingdom Hearts as I've got import copies of both 1 and 2 Final Mix that play flawlessly in PCSX2 but Resonance of Fate and Neir could really do with a second chance like Valkyria Chronicles got being released on PC. Both fantastic games that more would be great if would people could experience them. Well that and I'd love to go through RoF again but at a bonkers resolution and framerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom