• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have over 1,500 achievements, apparently. That seems high. Styx is my one "perfect game".

MUnited83

For you.
Could you tell me why it is so good?

Weren't you also insisting that RPG maker HB is awesome when nobody agreed?

who do you wanna torch? just checking
Because it's full of good games? Duh.

You might want to actually check the Humble RPG maker thread. Full of people who can tell you how extremely good value that bundle was.

No shit people in this thread didn't agreed, most of them have no interest in game-making and thus no interest in the bundle. It's not really that hard to figure it out man. For anyone interested in game-making, it was one of the best bundles ever.

Dr Dogg

Lemme get in on this new form of listing in here too; this one goes out to Turfster:

The irony that you castigate anyone wanting a higher rendering res in their games yet you have a flipping capture from a system using high DPI scaling. That or a not so subtle joke that I'm sure might have some boiling over :p

I still don't have quiet unlocked as a buddy but i dont know if i can just let my boy DD down like that.

i mean when he wrecks a fool and i get to pet him afterwards, that's the ultimate man's best friend right there

There are little postal truck delivery drop-off platforms at every major "city" and base. You can sit on one with your cardboard box just like back at Mother Base, hold the button whenever the prompt appears and select any place you're registered to be delivered to. In order to register, you need to snag the shipping manifest from the sign by the post.

Do that, and you can fast travel across the map. It won't get you straight to the smaller encampments, but it can help save you a ton of time.

...I've never seen these. hm..

A lot of useful stuff in the loading screen.

I also don't think I've ever seen that loading screen.

That's oddly specific.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
jkLOJu3.jpg

Rivals of Aether

Messiah

I used her in 29. ohboy ohboy.

Seems to break games only in rare cases, I used her in both missions and even replayed them a couple of times and I beat the game. You should be safe if it didn't break soon after you finished that mission.

Jawmuncher

check your emails, seems stuff about MGSV nvidia codes is going out. Just got one, saying the code wasn't meant for my region.

Phandy

Do any of you guys have regular account login attempts from other locations?
I used to get them occasionally, but with Steam Guard wasn't worried. Recently I had a few and thought damn, I should probably change up my password anyway (I redid a whole bunch of account passwords).
So I changed it 2 days ago, and by today I have already had 3 attempts to access my account. It was a completely new password.

Is this common? I'm wondering if my password is leaking from a device or something. Or maybe a 3rd party steam login I did is leaking it, althought I haven't done that at all since i changed it?

maty

Since everyone is doing it :p

Anyone free right now to help me get BFF achievement in Goat Simulator. From what I read I just need someone to launch the MMO map so a goat appears in my game with your name. Once I find the goat I have to lick it and I'm done.

Nice, have it on PS3. Never played it, I guess I never will. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom