• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
I wouldn't expect bundle games for Nvidia GPUs this year. They're still selling well, with many versions hard to find or on low stock. I'd only expect a game bundle if we see AMD announce a release to compete with them that's releasing at the end of the year or early next.

Adnor

Banned
Tried LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, the first character you play is Hulk so my nephew will love it. Also we can play with KB + Gamepad so we will be able to play together (me playing on KB of course).

Sadly I can't change to the latin-american dub, only the spanish one or play in english, so I think we will play in english because I didn't like the spanish dub.

I think I got Watch_Dogs from my last gpu, still haven't played much more than 10 minutes of it. Doh.

You're not missing much tbh

29781289225_11976b72ba_o.png

Kinguin is the sole provider of PC games in the future.

Pixieking

Banned
Finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, took me 30 hours, seems about average, now for DLC missions, Breach mode and New Game +!!!

Playing Mankind Divided now... First "mission" (tutorial), then cut-scene followed by exposition scene followed by cut-scene. Awful set-up - imagine a book or film that shoved so much information at you in the first 10-20 minutes.

Currently cleaning the bank out as much as I can considering my low (lvl 3) hacking. Dumb-ass ai guards.

Nope, this game is not what I imagined a successor to HR would be.

Jimrpg

I'm about to buy a 1070 and there's no get a free game :( I don't know what this Paragon is they're trying to give away but I'm not having it.

Any chance a game will be bundled with gpus soon?

The Pascal cards are selling so well I can't see Nvidia giving away games any time soon. Maybe as a reaction to AMD if they lower their prices.

Monooboe

So I'm playing STEINS:GATE and wow, at first I was totally lost and didn't know what to think, luckily it cost more than I usually put on games so I was determined to give it a longer go and I'm glad I did because I'm really liking it now. I think I was expecting it to be serious and the main character is so, well how he is.

Also the game has some good insult that we can throw around here in SteamGAF, for example "All your 2D wives are crying!" Haha so good.

Hektor

So I'm playing STEINS:GATE and wow, at first I was totally lost and didn't know what to think, luckily it cost more than I usually put on games so I was determined to give it a longer go and I'm glad I did because I'm really liking it now. I think I was expecting it to be serious and the main character is so, well how he is.

Also the game has some good insult that we can throw around here in SteamGAF, for example "All your 2D wives are crying!" Haha so good.

Well, it's not like the game isnt serious. You'll see soon enough heh

Arthea

nothing like Trails screenshots in an activity feed early in the morning to lighten the mood of Monday.
hidden "play Trails, you heathens", post

venomenon

Finished both Mankind Divided and Doom this weekend.

Definitely two GOTY contenders. I would even rate Doom higher at this point, but that's probably just the euphoria of unexpectedly having that much fun with an FPS again. From level size and complexity to gameplay tightness and difficulty, everything about the game feels just right.

DXMD is still a great game, undeniably more of the same but I don't have a problem with that. I also don't get the criticism about it being too short. My recorded playtime is all fucked up because I have the habit of keeping games running in the background when I'm taking breaks, but it sure took about 25-30 hours. Perfectly fine with me.

Now off to finish Steins;Gate and complete the Doom collectibles.

Guys, do we know the price for Aragami ? A site is selling it for 7€ so I'm wondering...

There is a post on the Steam Community Forums from the dev, he said he can't give the exact price but estimates it at $15 to $25. This is from May though, so who knows if things have changed since then.

Mivey

Fucking brexit >_>
Hey, don't be disrepectful to the wise and democratic decision of your country to fall down an economic cliff. There is something very noble to it, like an old animal that knows that its time draws to an end, and chooses to die in dignity.

Ludens

Banned
Yeah, basically, they have a 30% sale off everything until midnight. And as physical releases have steam code inside... it's a good deal for french people.

Umh, I see they have other stuff I'm interested in. So is it confirmed Aragami comes with a Steam code?
They have Syberia 3 too, does that come with a Steam code too? I don't know if it's a wise decision for Syberia, considering it's a Microid game so it will be discounted in no time.
EDIT: I put some stuff in the basked and they are offering LA Noire Complete for free.
EDIT: Syberia is in December, so it's not an option. Plus by paying 12€ for shipping you kill any money spared on the offer. Still a good deal for France.

yuraya

I haven't played Gears, COD or Forza Horizon for ages so those I'm excited about.

These things matter less when you don't buy them all.

Its just sad when you consider the amount of talent and money that circulates the industry. There should be just as many new AAA ips released every year as sequels and iterations. These corporations should allow for more risk. The Division and like Overwatch are the only new AAA ip's this year. And both are multiplayer online only shooters. Last year and year before that there wasn't much either. This gen has been very weak in this regard.

derFeef

I wish ReCore would have gotten an AAA budget. Such an unpolished gem - I hope patches and content can fix some of the issues.

derFeef

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derFeef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
SOMA -- MB-94E137C907C8FAFE - Taken by voodooray. 7 entrants total.

t1474284411z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom