• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I wish ReCore would have gotten an AAA budget. Such an unpolished gem - I hope patches and content can fix some of the issues.

I'm waiting for the Steam ver. myself. I've read some decent things about the W10 ver. buuuuut I don't trust MS' PC front enough to warrant getting it.

derFeef

I'm waiting for the Steam ver. myself. I've read some decent things about the W10 ver. buuuuut I don't trust MS' PC front enough to warrant getting it.

I have some performance issues myself @ 1440p but it seems to run pretty good otherwise. I am blaming AMD as always :p
edit: great new avatar ;)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
who needs AAA when we have THE BUNKER

What if
CVWe0iVM.jpeg

is in the bunker?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Reptilian Rebellion -- MB-5BAB71B987E0DACB - Taken by Vuze
Chill the Piro -- MB-128D0E3EC92844D0 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

NeoRaider

Cause of money or shipping?

amazon.de ships that stuff worldwide if its a shipping problem...

https://www.amazon.de/Eurovideo-Quantum-Break-Timeless-Collector%60s-Edition/dp/B01K60K8VO/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1474284073&sr=1-2&keywords=quantum+break

edit: It contains a Steam key btw

Because of the shipping. And i am not sure how this on Amazon works, i don't even have account there, and i think that Amazon doesn't ship anything to my country and even if it does it's probably very expensive.

This is what it says on that Amazon page: "Dieser Artikel kann nicht nach Montenegro geliefert werden"/"This item can not be delivered to Montenegro".

The_Super_Inframan

Do they not ship to the UK? I'd like to get the PS4+PC versions at that price :/

try amazon.co.uk or amazon.de

Because of the shipping. And i am not sure how this on Amazon works, i don't even have account there, and i think that Amazon doesn't ship anything to my country and even if it does it's probably very expensive.

This is what it says on that Amazon page: "Dieser Artikel kann nicht nach Montenegro geliefert werden"/"This item can not be delivered to Montenegro".

ah that sucks, yeah its possible that they only ship to the "big" nations :(

Lain

paragon is actually free, they're giving you garbage in-game currency for paragon. what a steal!

I found it funny how amazon started the promotion on the 24th on August, because they had stock coming in on the 23rd, which is when they sold and sent me mine, obviously with no voucher for said garbage currency.

MUnited83

For you.
Does anybody have this issue? Steam doesn't seem to keep track of which screenshots I already uploaded or not. When going to the screenshot upload function, no cloud icon appears over the screenshots I already uploaded.

The_Super_Inframan

Not really, there are few uncensored VNs on Steam.
Lesbian Ghosts on the Roof and Gakhtun of the Golden Tentacle Rape.

true, but you know what I mean... not that it's a big problem or so... it's just still kinda funny to me... you know the old "American" violence is fine sex is bad attitude...

but lets not open that can of worms...

edit: and those games in the bundle dont look like high art anyway... so, all is fine :p

Not really, there are few uncensored VNs on Steam.
Lesbian Ghosts on the Roof and Gakhtun of the Golden Tentacle Rape.

I can't tell what's the truth here.

Either you're trolling, those are the actual names of the games, or those are actually the names of every anime VN ever.

Heavily leaning toward the latter.

MUnited83

For you.
I can't tell what's the truth here.

Either you're trolling, those are the actual names of the games, or those are actually the names of every anime VN ever.

Heavily leaning toward the latter.

Lesbian Ghosts on the Roof is actually Kindred Spirits on the Roof :p. It's a pretty good VN too.

Plans were cancelled today, so for some reason I decided to sit down with Sonic 4. My expectations were moderate but I still came away disappointed. At least it appears to be quite short.

mp1990

Banned
Plans were cancelled today, so for some reason I decided to sit down with Sonic 4. My expectations were moderate but I still came away disappointed. At least it appears to be quite short.
You gonna have a hard time convincing me that you had NOTHING better in your library than Sonic 4 :p

Ozium

When is he going to be back? Are there any new games coming out that are the same kind of murder mystery type fun of Contradiction

not murder mystery type fun but:

http://www.doctordekker.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=691937244

will feature John Guillor

Our cast is now fully announced, with a final very special guest John Guilor (Ryan Rand from the Contradiction FMV game) taking the role of Professor Warwick, a quantum physicist turned gambler. You'll be able to question Professor Warwick, along with ten other patients, when the game is released later in the year.

We're so happy to announce this, it gets it's own slot. Please do still remember to vote for us though when we move into Greenlight proper :-o

You gonna have a hard time convincing me that you had NOTHING better in your library than Sonic 4 :p
Oh I have loads of good games but many are too big for me to get involved in right now. I play them a little and then don't finish them. Red Dead, Nier, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record in recent times. I just wanted to play something a bit more bite sized. Maybe after this I will have a greater appreciation for classic Sonic.

Tizoc

Oh I have loads of good games but many are too big for me to get involved in right now. I play them a little and then don't finish them. Red Dead, Nier, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record in recent times. I just wanted to play something a bit more bite sized. Maybe after this I will have a greater appreciation for classic Sonic.
Try out the various sonic games romhacks like sonic 3 complete
Before the sequel and after the sequel are good fangames too

patapuf

Lesbian Ghosts on the Roof is actually Kindred Spirits on the Roof :p. It's a pretty good VN too.

Yes, though to be fair "uncensored" doesn't mean much in that case since it's not particularily explicit in the first place and what's there isn't any worse than what you'd read in an "normal" book.

mp1990

Banned
Oh yeah, I get that. I also end up getting hooked in multiple games at the same time, which is also an issue. You might want to take a look at Freedom Planet, it accomplishes the Sonic concept much better than the original trilogy ever did, and undoubtedly better than Sonic 4 :p

Didn't realize that almost all Ubi social media accounts are using this avatar...

M5D0I51.jpg

They also released this video. Vivendi pls.
It's always easy to hate on the big guys but the thing is, do I believe Vivendi successfully taking over will change things for the better? Hell no. Best of luck to Ubi.
Kinguin is the sole provider of PC games in the future.
Clearly a sign of Linux dominance in the future ;)

Hektor

angela-merkel-006.jpg

Stayed Reassembly last night. Not really sure what I think. The ship customization is neat, and the music good, but the actual shooting gameplay feels a bit boring. Reviews are good though.

Nzyme32

It looks bad... but the reality might be different. Maybe just feedback digestion.

rB9SEfq.png

I bought the game because I am expecting free updates. I hope Sean delivers.

P1VYVku.png

Yeah I expect as much, but not addressing the current mess more clearly than that isn't exactly great - particularly considering the overzealous noise they were generating prior to that (and obviously still having to work at the same pace). It would have been better if they simply said as much on their twitter. The same thing happened with the PC version delay; next to no communication about it outside of the website and a small edited line of text, while still going full pelt on their twitter walking around the issue

Wok

Probably someone just made a script using Twitter's API to get the tweet and retweet frequency, then ran the data through R or similar software. Someone experienced enough could do this in just a few minutes.

The legend for months was added manually, and months are not even vertically aligned, so the person behind this either does not care or is funny.

gurm3n

Neo Member
The legend for months was added manually, and months are not even vertically aligned, so the person behind this either does not care or is funny.

I was casually surfing reddit and found the same graph. Apparently the creator got all the data manually, lol.

Link to OP's comment about the graph: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeau..._activity_of_the_no_mans_sky_official/d7sscjn

Link to OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeau...twitter_activity_of_the_no_mans_sky_official/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom