• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

venomenon

As much as I am enjoying Steins Gate, I seriously want to slap the main character >_>
YES.
I resort to skip his lines whenever he goes into goof mode. So annoying and IMO it seriously hurts the VN a lot.

edit: I primarily mean his Hououin lines, less his general assholiness, which can be annoying as well.

Knurek

YES.
I resort to skip his lines whenever he goes into goof mode. So annoying and IMO it seriously hurts the VN a lot.

edit: I primarily mean his Hououin lines, less his general assholiness, which can be annoying as well.

It's all a build up, you know?
So that the actual
SPOILERS
hits you hard.

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Psychonauts -- MB-4841D7F483A1E189 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
Super Time Force Ultra -- MB-612141717E2A5F95 - Taken by dot. 4 entrants total.
Savage Lands -- MB-BBD8703D464FF806 - Taken by Monooboe. 1 entrants total.

t1474487224z1.png

Drayco21

YES.

I haven't played it, but watching the anime adaptation, the Hououin stuff was super trying- he gets significantly better, at the very least.

AHA-Lambda

King's Quest Chapter 4: Snow Place Like Home will launch worldwide Sept. 27th

https://twitter.com/TheOddGentlemen/status/778681255697133568

ah shit that's same day as Hitman Episode 5 and Clustertruck =/

What will finish first, Kentucky Route Zero or King's Quest?

?

King's Quest easily, apart from the big gap between first and second episode (which always seems to be a thing for some reason =/) they've been slow but certainly going steady.
King's Quest is only just over a year old, how old is KR0? :p

AHA-Lambda

Yeah, he can be really annoying at the beginning, I even put the game down at first because of him... but he gets a lot better throughout the game, specifically after a certain event where his attitude gets a whole less obnoxious, so yeah, just put with it for a bit longer.

Haha yeah very much so, sometimes I wish there were dialog options.

YES.

Thank God! It was kinda cute and funny at first but when he sticks to that schtick during genuinely emotional/trying/serious scenes I wanna fucking choke him >_<

bbd23

that glitch for cards worked once for me and then never again, when I leave idlemaster on it seems to take way longer to drop cards now too. not sure whats happening

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually quite hyped for Mafia 3 and I'll probaby play it sooner than GTA5 :p

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I loved the previous two Mafia games, and I'm excited for three, but very worried that it's been 'ubisofted'

Jawmuncher

How can I request a refund on a game that is older than two weeks. I know you can't officially. But I know some people here have attempted this with varying success.

Ascheroth

For a while, yeah. After you beat the final level of Infinite, and you start getting into random puzzles, you might drop off for a while. Every so often I'll load it up and do a puzzle or two, but I haven't got to the achievement for doing 60 yet.

I've just started with the first one, so that's probably still a long while off :)

Regginator

The glitch is definitely still working, I'm doing the part of the glitch where I'm on the idle screen and it doesn't go past 0 hours:

9e2a60bb301c139e58350931b35fe716.png

I've been on that screen for 2.5 hours, and have had 20-30 card drops in that period of time.

EDIT: And I just did the next game thing and got the last few drops instantaneously. Glitch 100% still works.

Not sure it works here. I'm looking at the same screen (albeit different games), they're still at 0 hours but it's been ~1 hour since I started it and I haven't gotten a single drop.

Jawmuncher

Steam Support seems to be down. If you make a ticket you just get a black screen.
EDIT: Apparently only down on Mobile and Steam itself. Browser worked fine.

Grief.exe

Still can't believe this was an actual gaming side debate that went on forever.

I was just thinking this a few minutes ago as I replied to your post. Gaming side on GAF is like the fucking twilight zone fam.

A few years ago a plurality of very vocal opinions, if not a majority, said that the eye could not see 1080 vertical pixels. Now we praise Cerney for this magical resolution, there are even threads with tens of thousands of posts debating the difference between 976p and 1080p.

As early as last year a plurality of very vocal opinions, if not the majority, cited the ability to buy a console and be good for a decade being a legitimate positive for consoles. Now it's all praise Cerney for the magic of upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom