• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
That PC thread is like an RPG. You have to choose your dialogue carefully.

There's also multiple endings depending on your choices. I saw some folks who've met a bitter end.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I like that the moment that Michael Pachter was added to the thread title, there's suddenly a small group of people sweeping in to say "good on him" for Pachter being free to "say what he wants," and that PC Gamers are a big problem for causing all the recent Frame Rate and Resolution talks.

This is quite interesting to see how it develops in its twists and turns.

I just play games and post here on NeoGAF. I know there's fanboyism in all corners of gaming platforms including PC, but it's weird having PC as a primary platform personally and like SteamGAF since I do think there's some of the most open-minded discussion here, and as this is basically the 'General PC Gaming" topic on NeoGAF, being pinned on a lot of the problems on gaming side for this part of the community. I know some are thinking of some other places with more vocally loud communities, but some will group it up like that to generalize. I just buy any platform that has the sort of games (mostly horror) that I want, and for the last few years that's been PC (but I do think aspects of customization and mods do appeal to me as I've gotten more into the scene). I do own every modern console as horror games have been popping up more on them too with a few very good exclusives that appeal to my tastes.

I like that the moment that Michael Pachter was added to the thread title, there's suddenly a small group of people sweeping in to say "good on him" for Pachter being free to "say what he wants," and that PC Gamers are a big problem for causing all the recent Frame Rate and Resolution talks.

This is quite interesting to see how it develops in its twists and turns.

tumblr_m50szm84hu1r3f9sho1_1280.jpg

Dusk Golem

Not bad but all this Trump speculation is killing the mexican peso exchange rate, lol. It's getting crazy. Been skipping on BTAs because of that.

I was actually in Mexico City a month ago. Was my first time in Mexico, but how cheap everything was made me a mixture of feeling bad for how recent going-ons have effected the peso so much, and also enjoy eating really good food for notoriously cheap prices used to what I'm used to with USD values.

Food there was almost 1/4th the price of what it'd cost in America, with some of the same brand names and the like. But I will add I did love my time there, met up with a friend who lives there and visited a lot of historical sites a bit of a drive away, and spent equal amount of time in the 'good tourist' part of town, the obviously more urban part of town, and rural Mexico.

Tizoc

Ive idled all my games since idlemaster was released only 2-3 times did i end up ith lots of cards before the expanded time formcard drops was in effect

Ozium

Not bad but all this Trump speculation is killing the mexican peso exchange rate, lol. It's getting crazy. Been skipping on BTAs because of that.

I just do group buys.. get a whole IG bundle for about $1.10 or less come happy hour time

Dusk Golem

Ive idled all my games since idlemaster was released only 2-3 times did i end up ith lots of cards before the expanded time formcard drops was in effect

I did as well, but thanks in large part to me buying horror/certain stylized games and bundles, I always end up with more games to idle.

Two days ago I had idle'd everything, and now today I had to idle 15 more games, 13 from bundles, two from self-purchases.

Rolling in those Booster Packs now, though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well I idled about 1200 cards with that glitch, now I just have to sit down and sell them all. I've been doing a few batches every day but I still have about 900 cards left in my inventory.

Maybe prices will start rising a few cents here and there now that everyone isn't flooding the market going forward.

iosefe

the glitched still worked for me just now. got 2 cards form 2 different games

the dream is NOT dead!

if it is dead almost dead, should i pull my listings?

Ozium

the idling glitch really not work anymore? it worked for me as of 2 days ago and I've also received cards at a faster rate than normal upon closing a game that I was playing as of an hour ago.. could have been coincidence just now but it also happened yesterday a few times like clockwork.

gonna need more proof before I believe it's actually not working, as there were several reports last week of it being fixed, when it clearly hadn't been.

i also have a shit ton of games to idle because of bundles pls still work

the dream is NOT dead!

jp_jeff_goldblum_wtis_lip_licking.gif

Dusk Golem

the dream is NOT dead!

I actually can affirm, the glitch is still alive too.

I find that for some reason I get CRAZY card drops when I'm idling more than one game at once, especially when it's doing the multiple idling at once to meet the two hour quota after I idled at least a couple games before that screen.

I'm on that screen right now and getting crazy card drops. I just got between that last post and this post 11 card drops while idling for the two hours.

xezuru

Is there a glitch aside from the normal function of Idlemaster? I've used it very recently to catch up on like 20 games worth of cards and it functioned as it was supposed to.

Dusk Golem

Is there a glitch aside from the normal function of Idlemaster? I've used it very recently to catch up on like 20 games worth of cards and it functioned as it was supposed to.

Sometimes when you launch up Idlemaster and click next game, a few seconds later you will automatically get a card drop. And if you keep clicking next game after you wait a few seconds (I usually wait 4-6 seconds) you get a card drop for each game.

It doesn't give you more card drops, but greatly lessens the time to wait for card drops. But it doesn't always work, sometimes it will work for me several times in a row when I launch Idlemaster, sometimes it won't work for an extended period of time.

The most success I've had is if I let Idlemaster idle a game or two, and then get to the screen where it tries to idle multiple games for two hours, but the period where it doesn't actually increase the time past the current time in Idlemaster itself. For some reason I get craxy card drops usually when that happens.

Wok

Tonight, I am considering getting Pankapu at that small price.

Tomorrow, we will see how The Uncertain: Episode 1 performs.

Uzzy

STEAM | September 2016 - Native 4k for Native People

STEAM | September 2016 - Gaming side is our promised Lebensraum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom